ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   how many fights are gonna break out in St Joe this weekend? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=99215)

teedubya 09-20-2004 05:37 PM

how many fights are gonna break out in St Joe this weekend?

With the Chiefs sucking ass... and most everyone in a bad mood... Mixing alcohol and Chiefs fans might end up as a Wrestlemania...

How many fights will NZoner have to break up on Saturday?

Bob Dole 09-20-2004 05:40 PM

After the first adventurous moron gets schooled, Bob Dole predicts "zero".

Hel'n 09-20-2004 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob_****ing_Dole

Could be a good reality series that would then be up for an Emmy!!!!

cmh6476 09-20-2004 05:41 PM

i think there is a better chance of someone pissing on bob dole's shoes!

ROYC75 09-20-2004 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmh6476
i think there is a better chance of someone pissing on bob dole's shoes!

Hell I agree...Bob does that anyways.

Raiderhater 09-20-2004 05:55 PM

This is a stupid thread and a stupid poll.

cmh6476 09-20-2004 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raiderhader

thanks for helping :thumb:

Bob Dole 09-20-2004 05:59 PM

Note to Bob Dole's self: Wear the old shoes.

Frazod 09-20-2004 06:04 PM

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if somebody ended up throwing down. Unlike last year, when everybody was upbeat and hopeful, I almost feel like I'm driving down for a wake.

And speaking of driving down, I think I majorly fucked up the alignment on my car the other day (ran over a curb at night while making a left turn :banghead: ) so obviously I need to get that looked at before I drive over 1,000 miles. God only knows what that will set me back, since I'm pretty sure being a tard and hitting a curb isn't something that's covered under my warranty. Add to that the fact that my uncle (who I was planning on staying with) just informed me that he'll be out of town this weekend. My aunt will be there, and we can still stay there, but I'm bummed about not being able to see my uncle.

And I'm also not going to the banquet. Instead, I'm bringing the wife down, and traded in my banquet ticket for an extra ticket to the picnic. So all of you will get to meet Mrs. Frazod, which I guess is a good thing.

I had been looking forward to going to the banquet and perhaps meeting some of the coaches/players. But now, I'm mainly just afraid of what I might say, and since I don't want to spend the night biting my tongue, I'll simply take a pass.

All in all, I'm still coming, but I sure as hell don't look forward to it the way I did last year. Those slacking bastards have really sucked the joy out of the whole deal. :shake:

Frazod 09-20-2004 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Mrs. Frazod.... hmmm.. this should be interesting.

Yes, hopefully she'll annoy you as much as she does me..... :evil:

LVNHACK 09-20-2004 06:11 PM

Quote:

Mrs. Frazod.... hmmm.. this should be interesting.

Think she has hair........????

LVNHACK 09-20-2004 06:12 PM

Quote:

:thumb:

Demonpenz 09-20-2004 06:12 PM

i am sure she has hair, after your married, they let the bush grow out

LVNHACK 09-20-2004 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz
i am sure she has hair, after your married, they let the bush grow out

ROFL

Frazod 09-20-2004 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LVNHACK
Think she has hair........????

The wife says "YES I HAVE HAIR YOU DUMB SHIT."

ROFL

Raiderhater 09-20-2004 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod
Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if somebody ended up throwing down. Unlike last year, when everybody was upbeat and hopeful, I almost feel like I'm driving down for a wake.

And speaking of driving down, I think I majorly fucked up the alignment on my car the other day (ran over a curb at night while making a left turn :banghead: ) so obviously I need to get that looked at before I drive over 1,000 miles. God only knows what that will set me back, since I'm pretty sure being a tard and hitting a curb isn't something that's covered under my warranty. Add to that the fact that my uncle (who I was planning on staying with) just informed me that he'll be out of town this weekend. My aunt will be there, and we can still stay there, but I'm bummed about not being able to see my uncle.

And I'm also not going to the banquet. Instead, I'm bringing the wife down, and traded in my banquet ticket for an extra ticket to the picnic. So all of you will get to meet Mrs. Frazod, which I guess is a good thing.

I had been looking forward to going to the banquet and perhaps meeting some of the coaches/players. But now, I'm mainly just afraid of what I might say, and since I don't want to spend the night biting my tongue, I'll simply take a pass.

All in all, I'm still coming, but I sure as hell don't look forward to it the way I did last year. Those slacking bastards have really sucked the joy out of the whole deal. :shake:

You say that now, but you'll be feeling better after we whoop the shit out of the Texicans. ;)

But I am looking forward to meeting the woman who puts up with you.....

Frazod 09-20-2004 06:15 PM

Quote:

Haha. Well, in that case, I know who I'm hitting first.

Cool. I enjoy beating up drunks. :$2500:

Frazod 09-20-2004 06:15 PM

Quote:

Cool. I enjoy beating up drunks. :$2500:

:evil:

Raiderhater 09-20-2004 06:16 PM

Quote:

The wife says "YES I HAVE HAIR YOU DUMB SHIT."

ROFL

Uh-oh, she's reading.......

Frazod 09-20-2004 06:16 PM

Quote:

You say that now, but you'll be feeling better after we whoop the shit out of the Texicans. ;)

But I am looking forward to meeting the woman who puts up with you.....

Yeah, I can't argue with that concept. I don't know how she does it. :)

Raiderhater 09-20-2004 06:18 PM

Quote:

She's still reading, isn't she? :D

Frazod 09-20-2004 06:20 PM

Quote:

Actually, she's in the other room on her computer. I just had to read Hack's post to her. :D

Skip Towne 09-20-2004 06:22 PM

Quote:

So your uncle found out you were coming and left town? Does this happen to you a lot?

Frazod 09-20-2004 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
So your uncle found out you were coming and left town? Does this happen to you a lot?

Uh... well... do I really have to answer that? :D

Raiderhater 09-20-2004 06:23 PM

Quote:

Actually, she's in the other room on her computer. I just had to read Hack's post to her. :D

Heh heh heh.

LVNHACK 09-20-2004 06:25 PM

Quote:

We know it's not looks or personality........Probably cause he's in touch with his feminine side, after all he was in the Navy and he's a secretary..........:D

LVNHACK 09-20-2004 06:26 PM

Quote:

We know it's not looks or personality........Probably cause he's in touch with his feminine side, after all he was in the Navy and he's a secretary..........:D

Read this one too............. :p

Frazod 09-20-2004 06:27 PM

Quote:

Careful, jarhead. I'll put you in a round room and tell you to go piss in the corner, thus making your head explode. :D

LVNHACK 09-20-2004 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne

ROFL ........Good one .....

Frazod 09-20-2004 06:27 PM

Quote:

Read this one too............. :p

read this nlm

LVNHACK 09-20-2004 06:29 PM

Quote:

Careful, jarhead. I'll put you in a round room and tell you to go piss in the corner, thus making your head explode. :D

I couldn't get that lucky.......God enjoys punishing me...........

LVNHACK 09-20-2004 06:31 PM

Quote:

read this nlm

Look Tim can count to two.......... :p

Frazod 09-20-2004 06:31 PM

Quote:

I couldn't get that lucky.......God enjoys punishing me...........

Clearly. :D

Anyway, you bastards, I'm off to dealership to see how fucked up my car is.

Please continue to disparage me (that means 'dis' to you jarheads) in my absence. :moon:

Raiderhater 09-20-2004 06:33 PM

Quote:

Please continue to disparage me (that means 'dis' to you jarheads) in my absence. :moon:

Like we really need the prodding to do so.....

LVNHACK 09-20-2004 06:54 PM

Quote:

Like that would be any fun.........

Frazod 09-20-2004 09:27 PM

Well, I'm back. Needed a full alignment plus all the trimmings, leaving a nice $200 smoking hole in my ass.

:cuss:

This week... has... just... SUCKED!
:cuss:

Nzoner 09-21-2004 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ali Chi3fs
With the Chiefs sucking ass... and most everyone in a bad mood... Mixing alcohol and Chiefs fans might end up as a Wrestlemania...

How many fights will NZoner have to break up on Saturday?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob ****ing Dole

heh,I been out of town and just saw this.

Nzoner won't be breaking up shit,however,my buddy Spanky has been instructed,as Scott put it,to school anyone starting anything.

Iowanian 09-21-2004 07:13 PM

Quote:

She's probably gonna kick Demonpez in na nuts for saying she looks like she's got Buckwheat in a headlock in a swimsuit.

I'd never say anything so rude to such an obviously thoughtful and charitable lady.

KcMizzou 09-21-2004 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner 338

Nzoner won't be breaking up shit,however,my buddy Spanky has been instructed,as Scott put it,to school anyone starting anything.

Eh... I wouldn't sweat it, Joe. The "Planet" crowd is a very cool group of people.

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-21-2004 07:16 PM

I'm reasonably sure that at some point POPpystar will kick my ass.....the only real question is will I enjoy it.

Nzoner 09-21-2004 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou
Eh... I wouldn't sweat it, Joe. The "Planet" crowd is a very cool group of people.

It's not the CP crowd I'm concerned about as I have a few local friends coming as well. :D

go bo 09-21-2004 07:30 PM

Quote:

Hell... all it will take is someone betting me a dollar for me to do that.

Why wasn't I told I was in charge of the weed? I'm not gonna be able to get very good quality on this short of notice.

what?

three days isn't enough to score some major league stuff?

you're slackin'...

KcMizzou 09-21-2004 07:33 PM

Quote:

It's not the CP crowd I'm concerned about as I have a few local friends coming as well. :D

Oh.. St. Joe folks. I gotcha. It's the women you've gotta watch...

go bo 09-21-2004 07:36 PM

Quote:

wow, you know a teacher named spanky??

is she good looking? :p

go bo 09-21-2004 07:39 PM

Quote:

speak for yourself, man...

personally, i'm a hot blooded mama... :p

er... that didn't come out quite right... :rolleyes:

Iowanian 09-21-2004 07:39 PM

I'd guess the only Fight that will happen at zoners is when someone eats too many wings, and then tries to sneak a fart in, and loses a fight with the separator...........sharting to her boat shoes.

J Diddy 09-21-2004 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go bo
speak for yourself, man...

personally, i'm a hot blooded mama... :p

er... that didn't come out quite right... :rolleyes:

um hey there hot blooded mama...

How youuuu doing?

:p :p :p :p

go bo 09-21-2004 07:41 PM

Quote:

i thought that's why we were gonna go to the emerald club... :D :D :D

Nzoner 09-21-2004 07:41 PM

Quote:

Yep,that Miller Lite catfight commercial ain't got anything on St Joe women......cept for looks:(

go bo 09-21-2004 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy
um hey there hot blooded mama...

How youuuu doing?

:p :p :p :p

just fine, honey...

thanks for asking... :D

KcMizzou 09-21-2004 07:43 PM

Quote:

Yep,that Miller Lite catfight commercial ain't got anything on St Joe women......cept for looks:(

ROFL exactly.

tk13 09-21-2004 07:44 PM

I'd watch out for that KcMizzou fella... just don't get in the way of his posse, and there shouldn't be any problems.....

KcMizzou 09-21-2004 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13
I'd watch out for that KcMizzou fella... just don't get in the way of his posse, and there shouldn't be any problems.....

ROFL Beleeee 'dat!

(actually, my "posse" will be at the sitter's that night.)

go bo 09-21-2004 07:47 PM

Quote:

my daddy used to say it's not their looks that you...

oops, i forgot we're not supposed to use that word any more... :rolleyes:

go bo 09-21-2004 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13

do ex-cons have posses?

Bob Dole 09-21-2004 08:12 PM

Quote:

Spanky may be disappointed, because Bob Dole intends to take care of any bullshit on his own.

Don't let the mild manner and gimpy hand fool ya...

Nzoner 09-21-2004 08:29 PM

As long as no one has any intentions of cheating at poker I'm looking for a friendly and good party,besides if any bullshit does go down mah mrs is gonna get upset and believe me,we don't want mah mrs upset.

KcMizzou 09-21-2004 10:07 PM

Quote:

As long as no one has any intentions of cheating at poker I'm looking for a friendly and good party,besides if any bullshit does go down mah mrs is gonna get upset and believe me,we don't want mah mrs upset.

She didn't look that mean to me... :shrug:

teedubya 09-21-2004 10:23 PM

Quote:

You have a dog named SPANKY? This explains a lot.

Phobia 09-21-2004 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go bo
do ex-cons have posses?

Nah, but their asses sure have some miles....

go bo 09-21-2004 10:58 PM

Quote:

what, no cheating??

what kind of saloon are you running, any way?

go bo 09-21-2004 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
Nah, but their asses sure have some miles....

ROFL ROFL ROFL

heh heh, he probably turned back the odometer...