ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Lawsuit: Grandma got done over by a stripper (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=282882)

frankotank 04-09-2014 07:38 AM

Lawsuit: Grandma got done over by a stripper

Wanted: A new activities director at the Long Island nursing home that brought a stripper in to entertain the residents.
A Long Island nursing home is being sued by a resident's family after it brought in male strippers for entertainment.

http://media.kansascity.com/smedia/2...XxSc.St.81.jpg
More News

Eighty-five-year-old Bernice Youngblood’s son was shocked when he saw a photo of her shoving money down a stripper’s underwear. The incident took place at East Neck Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in West Babylon.

Now the family is suing the nursing home, according to reports from New York media, who have had no luck getting comment from the facility.

“Plaintiff Bernice Youngblood was placed in apprehension of imminent, offensive, physical harm, as she was confused and bewildered as to why a muscular, almost nude man, was approaching her and placing his body and limbs, over (her),” the lawsuit states, according to the New York Post.

The complaint says that Franklin Youngblood found the photo among his mother’s belongings when he visited her in January. It alleges that when he showed it to a nurse, the staff member tried to snatch the photo from him.

A nurse told another family member that the strip show was part of an “entertainment event” for the residents and done in “good faith,” the lawsuit says.

The lawsuit claims that the incident was done “all for the perverse pleasure and enjoyment of the Defendant’s staff.”

“Bernice Youngblood has lived 85 years as a traditional Baptist, hard-working, lady . . . And now she has been defiled,” family lawyer John Ray told the Post.

http://www.kansascity.com/2014/04/08...done-over.html

I saw this on Fox 4 this morning and I cannot find a good video that shows the lawyer the family hired....but I saw him and was like.....BWAAAAHAHAHAHA! The guy is white and dressed like a pimp complete with purple velvet jacket and a cane. Cracked me up man!

bishop_74 04-09-2014 07:41 AM

Quote:

as she was confused and bewildered as to why a muscular, almost nude man, was approaching her and placing his body and limbs, over (her)
... as displayed here by her cramming dollar bills in to his underpants. Geez.

BlackHelicopters 04-09-2014 07:45 AM

Only dollar bills. Cheapskates.

Katipan 04-09-2014 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 10550301)
Only dollar bills. Cheapskates.

After a $20 cover you could easily have an orgasm for less than $5. Not our fault men are dirty little hamsters.

Fish 04-09-2014 07:57 AM

Quote:

“Bernice Youngblood has lived 85 years as a traditional Baptist, hard-working, lady . . . And now she has been defiled,”
LMAO.........

WhawhaWhat 04-09-2014 08:11 AM

Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!

Rain Man 04-09-2014 08:20 AM

In other news, applications to that nursing home are up by 3,000% this quarter.

frankotank 04-09-2014 08:26 AM

ah found it....here's the lawyer.....Attorney John Ray - Pimping fo dough yo!

you can't see his ponytail...but you'll get the gist @:25

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tBqRPKloYZY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

the fox 4 video I saw this morning was better. G Pimp tells the other lawyer...."You shut up!" shit's like an SNL skip man. ROFL
OH...also in the fox 4 grandma says...."I was shaking when he told me what he was gonna do" (it's cut off here) hahahaha! WHAT WAS HE GONNA DO?

here's how I see it went down. dude finds the pic. he's talking to his friend and his friend says....."hey man I wonder if we can make some money on this?" dude says "I can't afford no lawyer". friend says..."I got this man! I know this dude Johny Pimp man!"

Nickel D 04-09-2014 08:26 AM

The incident took place at East Neck Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in West Babylon.

This case will be thrown out as I'm certain this specific event was an integral part of the rehab program for those seniors at the center afflicted with such maladies as phallophobia and medorthophobia.

htismaqe 04-09-2014 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bishop_74 (Post 10550296)
... as displayed here by her cramming dollar bills in to his underpants. Geez.

Exactly.

She knew EXACTLY what she was doing. Shame on her son for denying her a basic human right!

htismaqe 04-09-2014 08:31 AM

It looks like the lady on the left in the blue pants knew what she was doing too.

ChiefsLV 04-09-2014 08:39 AM

When I'm old and in a nursing home, I hope they allow strippers. Bring some excitement to the monotony of waiting to die.

BlackHelicopters 04-09-2014 08:44 AM

That'll get your blood pumping.

MahiMike 04-09-2014 08:52 AM

Her son is a prude. Let the old gal have some fun for crying out loud!

frankotank 04-09-2014 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsLV (Post 10550392)
When I'm old and in a nursing home, I hope they allow strippers. / Jack Handy

FYP :thumb:

Bob Dole 04-09-2014 09:39 AM

The lawyer's protege is looking sharp in that yellow trench coat, too.

tooge 04-09-2014 09:43 AM

she wouldn't have minded if it was black peni

NinerDoug 04-09-2014 09:47 AM

LMAO

Dayze 04-09-2014 09:57 AM

one stripper reportedly had a g-string full of Worther's Originals.

Perineum Ripper 04-09-2014 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 10550583)
one stripper reportedly had a g-string full of Worther's Originals.

His money is in the mail..Birthday Card with a check for $20

Rain Man 04-09-2014 03:55 PM

If I need a lawyer, I want one with a purple velour suit and an assistant in a child's raincoat and barbershop quartet hat. I suspect that the opposing counsel will never be sure of what those guys are going to do.

LoneWolf 04-09-2014 04:03 PM

Coming to the stage here at The Liverspot Lounge is Adam "Alzheimer's" Jones. Roll your chairs up to pervert row ladies and get those quarters out of your purses. Tonight we're gonna party like it's 1949.

RippedmyFlesh 04-09-2014 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsLV (Post 10550392)
When I'm old and in a nursing home, I hope they allow strippers. Bring some excitement to the monotony of waiting to die.

Hell yea this. Maybe we can go to same nursing home and start a petition.

Rain Man 04-09-2014 04:35 PM

As a legal question, if someone has dementia, does their trauma have any lasting effect? It seems like you're suing for five minutes of trauma that they will have forgotten about five minutes after that.