ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Jets & Tebow (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266636)

ROYC75 11-14-2012 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 9119534)
Because he won't be great. You don't start a new QB unless he has the potential to be great. If he turns out mediocre, you are stuck with him for years and it sets your franchise backwards.

Ref: Chiefs ?

To be fair here, not every QB is destine to be " GREAT ". Some are just considered serviceable until a quality replacement can be made.

Marcellus 11-14-2012 08:38 PM

Quote:

Because he won't be great. You don't start a new QB unless he has the potential to be great. If he turns out mediocre, you are stuck with him for years and it sets your franchise backwards.

You know you want to see it though. I want to see Tebow start just for the spectacle of it.

cdcox 11-14-2012 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9119551)
You know you want to see it though. I want to see Tebow start just for the spectacle of it.

Oh hell yes.

Simply Red 11-14-2012 08:43 PM

Tim Tebow.

ROYC75 11-14-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9119551)

After last year, I bet there are a lot of football fans want to see it. But the Jets do not have a roster like the Donks had, I do not see Tebow getting the same results.

Chiefs Pantalones 11-14-2012 08:46 PM

Regardless if Tebow isn't any better, I think you've gotta make the move just for accountability reasons and to get a spark. As a head coach if you don't bench someone for poor play you are losing credibility in the locker room and in the front office. Besides, everyone knows Johnson didn't bring him in just to be "there." Even though they did redo Sanchez's contract.

Sorter 11-14-2012 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 9119485)
It's really more of a general football topic, if the subject matter doesn't appeal to you - just keep on moving along. My posting on the topic has nothing to do with the fact he played for Denver last year.

What the **** ever. I sincerely doubt any Chiefs fans makes a ****ing Tebow thread right now. Of course it would be either a Jets or Broncos fan.

Marcellus 11-14-2012 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9119569)
What the **** ever. I sincerely doubt any Chiefs fans makes a ****ing Tebow thread right now. Of course it would be either a Jets or Broncos fan.

Relax, its a break from the rest of the Pioli, Crennel, and Cassel BS. That shit is discussed to death.

Open your mind to other levels of suck.

Sorter 11-14-2012 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9119591)
Relax, its a break from the rest of the Pioli, Crennel, and Cassel BS. That shit is discussed to death.

Open your mind to other levels of suck.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md...4e6do1_500.gif

hometeam 11-14-2012 09:16 PM

Tebow is ****ing terrible. He is the Quinn to Sanchez' Cassel.

jspchief 11-14-2012 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 9119654)
Tebow is ****ing terrible. He is the Quinn to Sanchez' Cassel.

And just like Cassel deserves to be benched, so does Sanchez.

Mile High Mania 11-14-2012 10:02 PM

Quote:

You're right, it crushed Denver's chances of advancing at the QB position.

Who says he has to be great, how many teams have that now? Sanchez sucks... They need a spark, take the chance...

Mile High Mania 11-14-2012 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75 (Post 9119561)
After last year, I bet there are a lot of football fans want to see it. But the Jets do not have a roster like the Donks had, I do not see Tebow getting the same results.

Tebow is a great leader, Sanchez is not... They may not like his play, but I would bet they respect him.

They are 1 game out of that 7th seed with 7 games left. Why not?

tk13 11-14-2012 10:05 PM

I actually agree with you to a point, I said in one of the threads the other day... Sanchez actually isn't playing much better than Tebow probably would.

Really it's sad because Sanchez is an infinitely more talented QB. But the guy literally struggles to complete 50% of his passes every week. That's horrible.

Mile High Mania 11-14-2012 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9119569)

Your panties are too tight... Lighten up, Francis.