ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs This coaching staff (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269363)

BoneKrusher 06-08-2013 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 9354333)
Reid loves to be in pads at all times always hitting. Wants a physical team:thumb:

good.

milkman 06-08-2013 10:12 AM

Other than Clancy Pendergast, we've seen the same optimism with every new coaching hire around here every year since Herman ****ing Edwards was let go.

TEX 06-08-2013 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9737674)
Other than Clancy Pendergast, we've seen the same optimism with every new coaching hire around here every year since Herman ****ing Edwards was let go.

Not really. I don't remember many being all fired up the past couple of years. I do remember optimism when Weis and Crennel were hired a few yeras ago, but not much there after.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 06-08-2013 11:19 AM

They've recouped their own money spent on the stadium rehab. It's DV assistant coach spending time again.

The Bad Guy 06-08-2013 11:21 AM

No way there was optimism over the Daboll hire.

BigCatDaddy 06-08-2013 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9737740)

Sure was.

"Just looked what this guy did for Matt ****ing Moore! If he can do the same with Cassell look out!"

The Bad Guy 06-08-2013 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9737743)
Sure was.

"Just looked what this guy did for Matt ****ing Moore! If he can do the same with Cassell look out!"

The people that were optimistic over that hire really can't be taken seriously because they clearly know shit about football.

Mav 06-08-2013 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9737398)
Kruger is one of many overpaid former ravens

When you are the browns, and people don't want to play for you, you have to overpay, especially when you are stealing a guy from your biggest rival. I know we overpaid for him, we overpaid for Desmond Bryant as well, but with Kruger, more so than his ability, I wanted his work ethic and understanding of what it takes to win. He knows those things. Also he is a pure effort guy......
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9737740)

I liked Daboll. When he was with Mangini, and he was the oc during the magical Peyton Hillis year in Cleveland, he showed promise. After watching him last year with the chiefs, I was like wow, this guy sucks.

Al Czervik 06-08-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9737744)
The people that were optimistic over that hire really can't be taken seriously because they clearly know shit about football.

Exactly....Daboll has sucked dicks at all his other jobs. Most knew this.

FloridaMan88 06-08-2013 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9737674)

Wrong.

Since Al Saunders left, pretty much every Chiefs OC has been met with a negative reaction (and rightly so) upon being hired except for Charlie Weis.