ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Kyle Orton visiting Cowboys (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=257255)

Strongside 03-13-2012 02:46 PM

He obviously knows we're going to sign Manning. http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...jpg?1310883034

Strongside 03-13-2012 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 8448821)
Like I said yesterday when FAX left forever - is there any question at all that Eric Winston would be a Chief if Peterson where here? I really don't see one. We have the worst RT situation in the NFL, one of the best RT options in the entire NFL is available and we have the money to have him; boom - done. He'd be a Chief by Friday.

I mean hell, Peterson never figured out the QB thing, but he did a damn fine job of dealing with other issues.

All this fat asshole does is remain willfully and militantly ignorant on the QB thing and spend his every waking hour trying to prove every right-thinking individual in the world wrong w/r/t his pet POS.

Speaks to how bad shit is around here when we're fondly reminiscing King Carl's reign, doesn't it?

the Talking Can 03-13-2012 02:48 PM

can we admit pioli is a coward?

for all his patriot-way bluster and blather about 'process'...he is afraid to make a bold move....

absolutely afraid to make a move that would shake this team up

Hammock Parties 03-13-2012 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 8448821)
All this fat asshole does is remain willfully and militantly ignorant on the QB thing and spend his every waking hour trying to prove every right-thinking individual in the world wrong w/r/t his pet POS.

At this point I wish free agency would just end so we can rip Pioli some more and talk about how horrible the draft is gonna be.

R8RFAN 03-13-2012 02:49 PM

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_vR089vsDvOU/So...attCassel1.jpg

I love you Chiefs

Carlota69 03-13-2012 02:51 PM

I find it curious that orton is meeting with a team where he would be a backup but notus. I mean if he was going to be a Chief, he would of signed by now, right?

Hammock Parties 03-13-2012 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 8448863)
I find it curious that orton is meeting with a team where he would be a backup but notus. I mean if he was going to be a Chief, he would of signed by now, right?

Would you rather hold a clipboard in Dallas or Kansas City?

R8RFAN 03-13-2012 02:52 PM

Quote:

I think he is still mad about the Chiefs cock blocking him from going to Chicago to be honest.

Frazod 03-13-2012 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanic Goat (Post 8448870)
Would you rather hold a clipboard in Dallas or Kansas City?

Good point.

DJ's left nut 03-13-2012 02:52 PM

Quote:

Tells you how serious ol' Scott was about 'competition' now doesn't it?

He doesn't want anyone in here that will upstage his handpicked shitbag. Orton already did - so away he goes.

He can bring in Henne, bury his ass on the bench and try to claim that Cassel earned the job in practice or something; afterall there's never going to be anything on the field to prove otherwise.

I hate him. I mother****ing hate him.

the Talking Can 03-13-2012 02:54 PM

there is no one anywhere at this point that could honestly be called 'competition' for Cassel...

that lie is now officially a lie

Frazod 03-13-2012 02:55 PM

There will be no Sunday Ticket in Casa Frazod if that ****ing piece of shit Cassel is our starter next year. I can watch the Bears play for free.

When DTV asks me why I'm canceling after 10 years, I'll tell them to direct their inquiries to One Arrowhead Drive. 4321

DeezNutz 03-13-2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8448847)
can we admit pioli is a coward?

for all his patriot-way bluster and blather about 'process'...he is afraid to make a bold move....

absolutely afraid to make a move that would shake this team up

Or he's not allowed to spend any money.

I can somewhat deal with the fact that Pioi is a ****ing moron because I'll (knocks on wood) outlast his worthless ass. In the meantime, thank goodness for the impending cap floor.

Might as well call it the Clark Hunt rule. If it were a trophy, we'd hoist that gold-plated, cubic zirconia-laden piece of shit with pride.

Hammock Parties 03-13-2012 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8448883)
there is no one anywhere at this point that could honestly be called 'competition' for Cassel...

that lie is now officially a lie

That whole thing was a lie from the start. He tried to sell the notion that Palko and Brodie were competition for Cassel.

**** Scott Pioli.

DeezNutz 03-13-2012 02:57 PM

Our one hope is Stanzi; he's it. He must be so good that he absolutely forces the case.

I'll let BossChief JIHP now.