ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Kyle Orton visiting Cowboys (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=257255)

bricks 03-13-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritz88 (Post 8448765)
Doesn't make sense.

They don't have enough money.

He's going to be a backup.

We have money and he has a better chance to be a starter.
Posted via Mobile Device

The way I look at it, you keep Orton and he competes with Cassel.

Cassel and Orton competing it out doesn't excite me. All it is is average vs average. Average man wins the job yay!

Id rather see Stanzi and/or a draft pick for a change. But I don't think that's gonna happen because of Pioli's fascination for Cassel.

I don't believe Pioli's when he says they are going to create competition for Cassel. We know that he loves his golden boy and can take his words as a grain of salt.

Cassel is the QB next year. We all know it.

At least though, if Cassel got hurt, you know your not going to see another average, which is what Orton is. At least with a rook or Stanzi you never know?there would be some hope.

*Losing Orton doesn't bother me for these reasons

DJ's left nut 03-13-2012 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 8448899)
Or he's not allowed to spend any money.

I can somewhat deal with the fact that Pioi is a ****ing moron because I'll (knocks on wood) outlast his worthless ass. In the meantime, thank goodness for the impending cap floor.

Might as well call it the Clark Hunt rule. If it were a trophy, we'd hoist that gold-plated, cubic zirconia-laden piece of shit with pride.

We spent less than a $100 million in an uncapped season.

I can't even wrap my mind around that.

We have the new Mike Brown, folks - embrace the horror. But hey, the good news is that he's only likely to live for another 40+ years or so.

Many of you are likely stuck with this asshole until you die.

Garcia Bronco 03-13-2012 03:00 PM

The donk train can always use more fans. You would be welcomed. Come feel the success.

BoneKrusher 03-13-2012 03:00 PM

Romeo Crennel is Pioli's yes man and this is even more prove of it.

Frazod 03-13-2012 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bricks (Post 8448912)
The way I look at it, you keep Orton and he competes with Cassel.

Cassel and Orton competing it out doesn't excite me. All it is is average vs average. Average man wins the job yay!

Id rather see Stanzi and/or a draft pick for a change. But I don't think that's gonna happen because of Pioli's fascination for Cassel.

I don't believe Pioli's when he says they are going to create competition for Cassel. We know that he loves his golden boy and can take his words as a grain of salt.

Cassel is the QB next year. We all know it.

At least though, if Cassel got hurt, you know your not going to see another average, which is what Orton is. At least with a rook or Stanzi you never know?there would be some hope.

Orton is a decent QB. Cassel is a horrible QB.

Decent > Horrible.

Nobody should act like these guys have the same talent level.

DeezNutz 03-13-2012 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 8448922)
The donk train can always use more fans. You would be welcomed. Come feel the success.

Mine is exit only. But thanks for the train invite.

Frazod 03-13-2012 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 8448922)

Backing into the playoffs! WOOHOO

The Franchise 03-13-2012 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8448893)
There will be no Sunday Ticket in Casa Frazod if that ****ing piece of shit Cassel is our starter next year. I can watch the Bears play for free.

When DTV asks me why I'm canceling after 10 years, I'll tell them to direct their inquiries to One Arrowhead Drive. 4321

Same here. I'm not paying any money to watch that piece of shit play.

ModSocks 03-13-2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8448981)
Same here. I'm not paying any money to watch that piece of shit play.

x3

Which will be a very sad day in the Detoxing home.

qabbaan 03-13-2012 03:07 PM

I hope Dallas signs Orton. One less retread option for us to fall back on in hopes of making a gallant charge to 8-8

ModSocks 03-13-2012 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qabbaan (Post 8448988)
I hope Dallas signs Orton. One less retread option for us to fall back on in hopes of making a gallant charge to 8-8

yes, because the draft and F/A is ripe with talented QB's, right?

Your and idiot.

bricks 03-13-2012 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8448927)

Decent > Horrible.

Your right. Orton is better. But it makes no difference. We know what his ceiling is. Even if he did start, Chiefs ain't winning it. We all know that.

We know we ain't getting a top QB prospect this year either. Might as well draft a QB in the 2nd round? Take your pick with either him or Stanzi and hope for the best. Id like to see them experiment at the QB position. If they find their guy awesome.

listopencil 03-13-2012 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bricks (Post 8448912)

*Losing Orton doesn't bother me for these reasons

I think the feeling was that signing Orton was a way for the Chiefs to bail on Cassel and move on. Then you have a guy who is an effective starter and a young guy with potential behind him. At that point you have several ways to go with that third QB position.

htismaqe 03-13-2012 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8448927)

Decent > Horrible.

Talent level?

One guy runs a 6-flat 40. The other guy consistently and continuously trips and falls 30-yards in.

Either way, you're coming in last.

qabbaan 03-13-2012 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8448893)
There will be no Sunday Ticket in Casa Frazod if that ****ing piece of shit Cassel is our starter next year. I can watch the Bears play for free.

When DTV asks me why I'm canceling after 10 years, I'll tell them to direct their inquiries to One Arrowhead Drive. 4321

No way will I be purchasing any tickets this year if it's Cassel OR Orton starting.