ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith Traded to Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270464)

the Talking Can 02-27-2013 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buddha (Post 9444668)
There is more stupid in this thread than I can measure. Look monkeys...Andy Reid has a plan and he knows WTF he's doing. If that's Alex...fine. If it's not Alex...fine. He knows what the big picture involves, and I am certain that drafting a QB is part of the equation no matter what. Some of you assholes are just emotional lemmings...."Oh, this is the worst day in the franchise's history.." How f'ing stupid are you!??? Come on. Get a grip on yourselves and let's see how the entire thing plays out.

from the bottom of my heart

kill yourself...any way you choose

just do it

loochy 02-27-2013 11:17 AM

Pro Football Insider @ProFootballInsider

The #Chiefs never even liked Geno, per @jimilamadinggong

KC_Lee 02-27-2013 11:17 AM

Quote:

There is more stupid in this thread than I can measure. Look monkeys...Andy Reid has a plan and he knows WTF he's doing. If that's Alex...fine. If it's not Alex...fine. He knows what the big picture involves, and I am certain that drafting a QB is part of the equation no matter what. Some of you assholes are just emotional lemmings...."Oh, this is the worst day in the franchise's history.." How f'ing stupid are you!??? Come on. Get a grip on yourselves and let's see how the entire thing plays out.

Or perhaps we're just sick and fricking tired of other team's castoffs that have a good season or two. Over and over and over with this damn team.

Mizzou_8541 02-27-2013 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9444535)
Pro Football Weekly ‏@ProFootballWkly

The #49ers will get a No. 2 pick this year and a similar pick in 2014 from the #Chiefs for QB lex Smith, per @timkawakami

What the ****? Wow. Unbelievable if true.

loochy 02-27-2013 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootlegged (Post 9444650)
Good news. Geno would have been interesting, but AS is better than 1/2 the league.

Now get some CB/WR/DT(E)'s.

die

htismaqe 02-27-2013 11:18 AM

Quote:

ROFL

Enjoy another 30 years of dogshit.

tony77 02-27-2013 11:18 AM

Quote:

You all need to listen to buddha. Hes %100 right!

Imon Yourside 02-27-2013 11:19 AM

Can't wait for the Raiders to draft Geno and have him kick our ass every year until he enters the HOF. /sarcasm off

BigMeatballDave 02-27-2013 11:19 AM

ESPN talking about it now.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-27-2013 11:19 AM

TJ Carpenter‏@TJCarpenterWHB

Also, effectively means unless KC drafts Geno Smith 1.1 he will not be a Chief. Same for Barkley, Glennon, Nassib, Wilson, Bray.

In58men 02-27-2013 11:19 AM

Buddah I'm sure you said the same about Pioli and Cassel too.

In Pioli we trust

suds79 02-27-2013 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9444713)
TJ Carpenter‏@TJCarpenterWHB

Also, effectively means unless KC drafts Geno Smith 1.1 he will not be a Chief. Same for Barkley, Glennon, Nassib, Wilson, Bray.

Yeah if you give up two 2nd rounders for Alex Smith. He's our QB for the next few years.

No QB in the draft this year.

Ebolapox 02-27-2013 11:20 AM

ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?!?

**** OFF, CHIEFS. **** OFF

ShowtimeSBMVP 02-27-2013 11:20 AM

Donald Stephenson ‏@Don59Wayne

Ouch RT @CHIEFSnCANES: @Don59Wayne is it really for 2nd rounder + more?

DaFace 02-27-2013 11:21 AM

Why in god's name would you bump a thread with that news? I mean, seriously. :shake: