ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Looks like 2008 will be much the same. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=176857)

chiefsfan1963 12-17-2007 03:44 PM

Looks like 2008 will be much the same.

Looks like 2008 will be another year of going nowhere. I see no changes in management or coaching. we will probably win our last 2 games this season and push ourselves out of the Top 10 in the draft next year.

I hope we can duplicate our 2007 performance in 2008 maybe then we will finally see the end of CP.

If CP isn't fired I will most likely not renew my NFL Ticket and just read about Chiefs progress or lack thereof either by frequenting the Planet or other media sources. Watch them when I can when they are on TV (most likely the 2 times they play SAn Diego).

Pretty sad times for Chiefs Fans. :(

We never got to this point with Marty or DV. There was always HOPE!

Now there is absolutely nothing to look forward to other than turning the chapter by firing the whole Front Office and Coaching staff.

stevieray 12-17-2007 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefsfan1963
Looks like 2008 will be another year of going nowhere. I see no changes in management or coaching. we will probably win our last 2 games this season and push ourselves out of the Top 10 in the draft next year.

I hope we can duplicate our 2007 performance in 2008 maybe then we will finally see the end of CP.

If CP isn't fired I will most likely not renew my NFL Ticket and just read about Chiefs progress or lack thereof either by frequenting the Planet or other media sources. Watch them when I can when they are on TV (most likely the 2 times they play SAn Diego).

Now there is absolutely nothing to look forward to other than turning the chapter by firing the whole Front Office and Coaching staff.

thank you, 1963, for making me see the light...you are right, there is nothing to look forward to, other than elevnty billion other posts saying the same thing all offseason....I'm sure you'll feel right at home.

free..free at last.

goodbye.

dirk digler 12-17-2007 03:52 PM

Damn Stevie I love your avatar.

1963 just wait until the offseason begins before crying about no changes. Give Clark a chance.

DaneMcCloud 12-17-2007 03:54 PM

Quote:

Looks like 2008 will be another year of going nowhere. I see no changes in management or coaching.

Brodie Croyle
Dwayne Bowe
Kolby Smith
Tamba Hali
Jarred Page
Jeff Webb
Bernard Pollard
Tyrone Brackenridge
10 draft picks in 2008

Yep. Nothing to look forward to and no improvement. :rolleyes:

Don't let the door hit you on the ass.

Mecca 12-17-2007 03:57 PM

You list Jeff Webb........that alone is funny as hell.

Hammock Parties 12-17-2007 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca

Jeff Webb showed some flashes this year. Some good, some bad. Next year is his make or break year. You need to give the kid a chance.

dirk digler 12-17-2007 03:59 PM

Yeah Webb shouldn't be here next season.
Pollard is to slow
Brackenridge is a huge question mark

BIG_DADDY 12-17-2007 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray
thank you, 1963, for making me see the light...you are right, there is nothing to look forward to, other than elevnty billion other posts saying the same thing all offseason....I'm sure you'll feel right at home.

free..free at last.

goodbye.

Great avatar.

chiefsfan1963 12-17-2007 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud
Brodie Croyle
Dwayne Bowe
Kolby Smith
Tamba Hali
Jarred Page
Jeff Webb
Bernard Pollard
Tyrone Brackenridge
10 draft picks in 2008

Yep. Nothing to look forward to and no improvement. :rolleyes:

Don't let the door hit you on the ass.

Read my post dumbass. No changes in management and coaching.

Players can do only so much with incompetent managers and coaches.

Fish 12-17-2007 04:37 PM

Fire Clark Hunt Now!!

Micjones 12-17-2007 04:37 PM

This offseason will be more promising than likely any in recent memory.

That's relative of course...
Think about it, take a second.

Adept Havelock 12-17-2007 04:42 PM

Quote:

Thank you. Like you, I've been following this franchise for many many years. Even the 70's and 80's didn't feel this bleak.

Then again, that could just be memory easing the pain...

DaneMcCloud 12-17-2007 04:46 PM

Quote:

Read my post dumbass. No changes in management and coaching.

Players can do only so much with incompetent managers and coaches.

Your and idiot.

The Chiefs have had two successful drafts. To whom should that credit go?

Any educated fans that thought this team was going to win more than 5 games this year with THIS offensive line was fooling themselves.

DaneMcCloud 12-17-2007 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca

I know, Mecca. According to you (and too many other Chiefs fans), every pick should immediately flourish and become a Pro Bowl player. Being a solid football player just isn't enough for you.

You find so much fault with EVERY move this team makes that I seriously think the only reason you post is to agitate and aggravate others.

penguinz 12-17-2007 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud
I know, Mecca. According to you (and too many other Chiefs fans), every pick should immediately flourish and become a Pro Bowl player. Being a solid football player just isn't enough for you.

You find so much fault with EVERY move this team makes that I seriously think the only reason you post is to agitate and aggravate others.

Leave him alone. He has his own draft board.