ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Washington DC and The Holy Land (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Nat'l Security Report: Iran may be month from a bomb (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=277925)

Cmd'r&Chief 10-28-2013 05:48 PM

Oh look, another story designed by the to attempt to inject fear into our minds. Because fear sells.

Nobody is making a ****ing bomb

patteeu 10-28-2013 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cmd'r&Chief (Post 10135488)
Oh look, another story designed by the to attempt to inject fear into our minds. Because fear sells.

Nobody is making a ****ing bomb

Oh well, then that's that. Thanks for putting our minds at ease.

Jerm 10-28-2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris616 (Post 10135497)
Hey , thanks , I take that as a compliment. Life is twilight zonish for me without a doubt. California is a mad house.

Embrace it...

At least we agree on 9/11.....just not the who and why.

cosmo20002 10-28-2013 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris616 (Post 10135428)
FOr all my supposed ramblings my convictions / platform happens to be well built . Cosmo you dont even make as much sense as some of the uber libs in Berkeley . When you get pissed you might as well be hanging out with the Code Pinkers. They have an HQ a mile or so away . An ugly pink painted graffitied house. I dont piss off both sides for nothing , I really dont like either of them at all . There are plenty of Jewish Anti Zionists around , and they fear for their lives as far as those who are pro IDF Israel. Mossad is here , Mossad is there , Mossad is everywhere but they cant touch me . I am property of Jesus Christ .

I have no idea what Code Pink has to do with anything.

"Plenty" is a pretty meaningless word, but the vast majority of Jews support a Jewish homeland. Sure, some small ultra-ultra-Orthodox sects believe in some Biblical interpretation that goes against this, but so what? Anyway, as I've said several times, that shitbag you endorsed goes much farther than criticizing Zionism. He calls Jews the 'enemy of mankind' and blames them for 9/11 and every other world problem.

Your idea of all these people being "in fear for their lives" is ridiculous and speaks to your delusional paranoia. I recall you said that you are still "looking over your shoulder" for fear of retribution against you. Why? Because you voted for Nader 13 years ago. ROFL

patteeu 10-28-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 10135559)
"Plenty" is a pretty meaningless word, but the vast majority of Jews support a Jewish homeland. Sure, some small ultra-ultra-Orthodox sects believe in some Biblical interpretation that goes against this, but so what? Anyway, as I've said several times, that shitbag you endorsed goes much farther than criticizing Zionism. He calls Jews the 'enemy of mankind' and blames them for 9/11 and every other world problem.

"Anti-zionism" is a convenient mask for people who attribute all kinds of evils to Jews since most Jews support Israel to one extent or another. I think you're on top of this issue. BEP sympathizes with him at the peril of her own reputation (even though I don't really think she's anti-Jew).

Shaid 10-28-2013 06:15 PM

This is the same shit, different day. It will happen eventually. Here's an article from 10 years ago. Are they closer now then they were 10 years ago, of course. This is like trying to stop a glacier from melting by pointing a bunch of AC's at it. Eventually the damn thing is gonna melt.

http://edition.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/me.../26/iran.iaea/

BucEyedPea 10-28-2013 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaid (Post 10135575)
This is the same shit, different day. It will happen eventually. Here's an article from 10 years ago. Are they closer now then they were 10 years ago, of course. This is like trying to stop a glacier from melting by pointing a bunch of AC's at it. Eventually the damn thing is gonna melt.

http://edition.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/me.../26/iran.iaea/

IAEA has been taken over by NeoCon plants to do their bidding and lying.

patteeu 10-28-2013 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris616 (Post 10135747)
Most Jews support Israel because if they dont they do so at their own peril . I wonder how many folks discussing this have Palestinian freinds as well as Israeli Jews as freinds ? I have both. You are biggoted .

OK, chief. Has anyone ever prescribed Lithium for you by any chance?

cosmo20002 10-28-2013 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris616 (Post 10135747)
Most Jews support Israel because if they dont they do so at their own peril . I wonder how many folks discussing this have Palestinian freinds as well as Israeli Jews as freinds ? I have both. You are biggoted .

Yeah, just like you are in "peril" because of your vote for Nader 13 years ago.

patteeu 10-28-2013 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris616 (Post 10135842)
See ? I called you on your rhetoric and you just threw a piece of shit at me. Easy to do behind a keyboard . Are you even wearing underwear ? That is a joke. Funny isnt it ? I dont think youare willing to admit just how much pressure Jews put on other Jews to get in line. It is costly to openly rebel. Look what happened to Jesus Christ. These are the same Pharasees and Sadducee reincarnated and soon enough the messiah will be revealed and all hell is going to break loose.

I'm still curious about the Lithium.

cosmo20002 10-28-2013 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris616 (Post 10135876)
You know , I put up huge signs calling Obama the Antichrist in 08 saying he would go to the lake of fire. In a town known for free speech , its pretty dam cut throat. Make no mistake , the union is all but dead and people want to kill each other . Thats what ill gotten gains will do to a people.

The free speech right that allowed you to put up your idiotic sign also allows sane people to respond to it.

Part of whatever reaction you received was probably at least partially due to people realizing that there was a psychotic religious zealot in their neighborhood. If my neighbor put up a Romney (or any other candidate) sign like that, I would have considered him a freak show as well. Well, maybe not if it was Ron Paul.

cosmo20002 10-28-2013 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris616 (Post 10135922)
Its how I see things and when everthing is said and done I will be smelling like roses and many locals will be gnawing their tongues. Its all in how one handles elements of mob rule. The New Testament Teachings come in real handy . Jesus Christ and his words spoken in earnest is a force to be reckoned with . I dont think you realize what some people get away with in a liberal sense of the word in California. Its Sodom.

So move.

cosmo20002 10-28-2013 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris616 (Post 10136676)
Thats what I am thinking , so far it looks like I will have a warm welcome in St Jo MO. Funny thing , correct me if I am mistaken , wasnt the first Adat Joseph burnt down right after it was built ? Seems to me like I recall they had to rededicate the reconstruction and make all the local Churches send representitives.

Don't know what the **** you're talking about. There's a church in Topeka that is ****ing nuts and hates everyone. You might fit in there.

Otter 10-28-2013 10:23 PM

Let the middle east go already. Just let them fight until one regime exists and either make peace or take them out. If NATO or who the hell ever doesn't like it, let them take care of it.

The whole situation is beyond ridiculous.

Imon Yourside 10-30-2013 10:26 AM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LhSe6-mK8wk?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>