ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Washington DC and The Holy Land (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Nat'l Security Report: Iran may be month from a bomb (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=277925)

Eleazar 10-25-2013 11:12 AM

Well, since they have an IAEA verified > 200 kilos of HEU, I dont see the point in acting now.
The Obama administration made the calculated decision to allow Iran to go nuclear, and they will have to lie in that bed.

stevieray 10-25-2013 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris616 (Post 10122794)
Gog and Magog , I think not.

Bible named Cyrus in advance, hence the reason he not only let the Jews return to their homeland, he helped them rebulid.

Ezekial 38 is clear...booty war.. for Israels huge shale discovery.

Ace Gunner 10-25-2013 11:18 AM

why wait? we could already bomb russia, china, NK and a bunch of other places that have nukes. because you know they are gong to use them on us.

BucEyedPea 10-25-2013 11:19 AM

A Republican Rep in Congress has crafted legislation to use military force on Iran. Ostensibly it says it's for diplomacy but it really isn't. That's just its cover. Graham is crafting a similar one in the Senate. King and deMint are in a showdown over this....this seems to be ferreting out the real limited govt Republicans from the Globalist-Progressive ones.

BucEyedPea 10-25-2013 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ace Gunner (Post 10122802)
why wait? we could already bomb russia, china, NK and a bunch of other places that have nukes. because you know they are gong to use them on us.

Really?

Answer this question: There has only been one country in the history of the world to use a nuclear weapon....and on a target with many civilians. Who was that?

I'll buy you one clue. It's not any of the countries you listed and named.

blaise 10-25-2013 11:23 AM

"This is just an inaccurate translation. Iran is building flower beds and gardens."

- Frankie

stevieray 10-25-2013 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris616 (Post 10122830)
There are more than 50 in Sodom . I am not comfortable in the least giving my consent to any sort of action that kills civilians in Iran . Or for that matter much of anything else going on itn e Middle east. Make no mistake , the impetus for all of this is resources even if it its fulfilling prophecy . The European Bankers and the US military are responsible for this as much as anyone else. They wont be dressed in white robes any more than the players in the east will . Antichrist rules in DC and Wallstreet.

America is done...the church at Philadelphia did its duty.

stevieray 10-25-2013 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris616 (Post 10122851)
Interesting you meantion that . What has become of the Early Church in those regions ? Not the Philly in US . This is why I am not quick to jump the gun so to speak. European based Christianity is only part of the whole . Many families were forced to convert to Islam . Those who are written in the Lambs book of life are those who are written. Many a killing has been done out of the notion that those killed arent destined for Heaven. For my part , I will continue to pray for the safety of those in harms way . It seems to me Christians in the US might consider by doing so as well they might just be covering their own asses. I appreciate your words SR. Thank you.

:rockon:

LiveSteam 10-25-2013 12:17 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/17lkdqoLt44" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BucEyedPea 10-25-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris616 (Post 10122794)
The Beast of Revelation comprises of a number of nation including the US. Chew on that for awhile cause as far as I can see Obama is the Antichrist.

The antichrist has no need for women though. So it can't be Obama. He has a wife.

Quote:

The kings of the east are coming to do battle with the west . Armageddon. How it all maps onto the real world / globe is deep .
I think the idea that the end was near was thought during WWI and II. I recall seeing old pictures of folks holding such signs.

The end is always near. It just never arrives.

Ace Gunner 10-25-2013 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 10122808)
Really?

Answer this question: There has only been one country in the history of the world to use a nuclear weapon....and on a target with many civilians. Who was that?

I'll buy you one clue. It's not any of the countries you listed and named.

recalibrate sarcasm detector :)

KC native 10-25-2013 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10122791)
Well, since they have an IAEA verified > 200 kilos of HEU, I dont see the point in acting now.
The Obama administration made the calculated decision to allow Iran to go nuclear, and they will have to lie in that bed.

ROFL Do you think any US president who have been able to do anything about them enriching enough for a bomb?

Eleazar 10-25-2013 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Race Card native (Post 10123065)
ROFL Do you think any US president who have been able to do anything about them enriching enough for a bomb?

How do we know? We didn't even attempt to stop them.

Donger 10-25-2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Race Card native (Post 10123065)

Well, they did stop enrichment after Bush's Axis of Evil speech.

Anyway, I think what most people don't understand is that the more HEU they get, the easier and faster it is toward having WG. In other words, they are a LOT closer to having the ability to produce WG now than they were in 2008. All it really takes is the desire and time.

Imon Yourside 10-25-2013 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 10122787)
Iran and Russia.

http://www.christianmediaresearch.com/cmc-21.html