ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU Georgia plays "old man football" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263136)

mnchiefsguy 09-03-2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 8874811)
I think that Mizzou will win.

I think so too. I also think that it will be one helluva ballgame, and if UGA were to win, it would not be the end of the world, either. UGA is the #6 team in the country, so Mizzou needs to play its A game.

Setsuna 09-03-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 8874818)
I think so too. I also think that it will be one helluva ballgame, and if UGA were to win, it would not be the end of the world, either. UGA is the #6 team in the country, so Mizzou needs to play its A game.

Are yall ****ing serious? I don't believe this shit.

mnchiefsguy 09-03-2012 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8874838)

Mizzou is a good team. They are at home with an amped up crowd. Georgia has some players suspended indefinitely, is on the road at a place they have never played. I would also be willing to be that UGA will be overconfident, and not take Mizzou as seriously as they would another conference opponent since Mizzou is the new kid on the block. The overwhelming likelihood is that it will a close game. Georgia blowing out Mizzou is the least likely scenario.

|Zach| 09-03-2012 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8874838)

Yea we are feeling really great about our jump from Division III football right into the big leagues.

Hell...we just learned how to play special teams a month ago and started making our plays 3 weeks ago.

Spott 09-03-2012 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 8874860)
Yea we are feeling really great about our jump from Division III football right into the big leagues.

Hell...we just learned how to play special teams a month ago and started making our plays 3 weeks ago.

Before you know it, we'll be going 6-6 and playing neck and neck with Bowling Green like a real SEC team does.

Setsuna 09-03-2012 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 8874856)
Mizzou is a good team. They are at home with an amped up crowd. Georgia has some players suspended indefinitely, is on the road at a place they have never played. I would also be willing to be that UGA will be overconfident, and not take Mizzou as seriously as they would another conference opponent since Mizzou is the new kid on the block. The overwhelming likelihood is that it will a close game. Georgia blowing out Mizzou is the least likely scenario.

How are they a good team? Who do they even have that are impact players?

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 8874860)

Le sigh. I'm not even going to address this foolishness.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 8874873)
Before you know it, we'll be going 6-6 and playing neck and neck with Bowling Green like a real SEC team does.

Florida sucks donkey balls. I'm not denying it. But if you think Mizzou is going to have a chance in hell to beat UGA, you're delusional. I thought yall would have more respect but apparently you don't.

KcMizzou 09-03-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8874909)

Heh. Here's hoping Georgia knows as much about Mizzou as you do.

NewChief 09-03-2012 05:51 PM

Eh. Georgia isn't all that. Mizzou should give them a game.

SAUTO 09-03-2012 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 8874954)
Eh. Georgia isn't all that. Mizzou should give them a game.

mu plays midgets
Posted via Mobile Device

NewChief 09-03-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8874816)
No they don't. Sorry. You need to understand, and you will.

You're going to look so ****ing stupid if Georgia gets beat. Of course, you're going to look dumb when Tyler Wilson proves you wrong as well. Evidently losses are like mercury to the brains of Gator fans.

mnchiefsguy 09-03-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8874909)

Le sigh. I'm not even going to address this foolishness.

Florida sucks donkey balls. I'm not denying it. But if you think Mizzou is going to have a chance in hell to beat UGA, you're delusional. I thought yall would have more respect but apparently you don't.

I suppose the Vegas oddsmakers have no respect either, since Georgia is only a 3.5 point favorite.....seems like they think Mizzou has at least a chance.

http://www.oddsshark.com/ncaaf/georg...ptember-8-2012

Thinking Mizzou will play well and win is not disrespectful to UGA. You are just being stupid.

notorious 09-03-2012 06:10 PM

Were Big 12 fans (excluding KU) really that bad compared to SEC guys like Setsuna?

BryanBusby 09-03-2012 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 8874999)
Were Big 12 fans (excluding KU) really that bad compared to SEC guys like Setsuna?

Wickedson. That's all that really needs to be said.

notorious 09-03-2012 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 8875005)
Wickedson. That's all that really needs to be said.

"Excluding KU fans"

**** that horse's ass.

Pitt Gorilla 09-03-2012 06:15 PM

Mizzou has NO chance if their O-line doesn't improve significantly by Saturday. Honestly, I don't see that happening. The injuries have really depleted our front five. If Big Jack was to recover by Saturday, I'd feel a lot better. But, I don't see that happening either.