ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Best wholesale jersey site? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=222122)

KCrockaholic 01-20-2010 07:15 PM

Best wholesale jersey site?

What jersey site do you buy from and which has the best price? I have bought from ecseller and a couple other sites before for around 38 including shipping.

Has anyone found a site that sells for somewhere closer to 25?

bevischief 01-20-2010 07:17 PM

ebay
Posted via Mobile Device

KCrockaholic 01-20-2010 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 6464629)
ebay
Posted via Mobile Device

they sell for around 25 on ebay?

Mr. Flopnuts 01-20-2010 07:22 PM

A $250 jersey is a bargain at $38. If you do find it cheaper, and it's actually worth a shit, please let me know. :)

KCrockaholic 01-20-2010 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 6464642)
A $250 jersey is a bargain at $38. If you do find it cheaper, and it's actually worth a shit, please let me know. :)

Will do. I tend to find a lot in the 45 dollar range. 38 is the cheapest I've seen. But I figure somebody has to be even cheaper than 38.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-20-2010 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcrockaholic4life (Post 6464649)
Will do. I tend to find a lot in the 45 dollar range. 38 is the cheapest I've seen. But I figure somebody has to be even cheaper than 38.

http://jersey101.com/en/index.asp

That's my favorite. And they are right in that $38 range with shipping. They come from China, but I've never had a problem and I've ordered a ton from them. Friends of mine have ordered a bunch from them too. No problems ever. That's as good as it gets AFAIC.

KCrockaholic 01-20-2010 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 6464656)

That's my favorite. And they are right in that $38 range with shipping. They come from China, but I've never had a problem and I've ordered a ton from them. Friends of mine have ordered a bunch from them too. No problems ever. That's as good as it gets AFAIC.

Well that is the first Flowers jersey I have seen from these overseas sites. But have you found a Charles jersey anywhere?

Mr. Flopnuts 01-20-2010 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcrockaholic4life (Post 6464659)
Well that is the first Flowers jersey I have seen from these overseas sites. But have you found a Charles jersey anywhere?

I haven't seen one, but I imagine they're going to be sought after now. I'll shoot the guy an email and let him know.

KCrockaholic 01-20-2010 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 6464666)
I haven't seen one, but I imagine they're going to be sought after now. I'll shoot the guy an email and let him know.

Cool. I think they will go fast for the KC fans. So hopefully they have some made soon.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-20-2010 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcrockaholic4life (Post 6464674)
Cool. I think they will go fast for the KC fans. So hopefully they have some made soon.

He got the Flowers jersey done because of all the people from this site that order from him. The fact that he's been pimped on here so many times bodes well for Chiefs fans.

BossChief 01-20-2010 08:29 PM

I have a Pat Surtain authentic jersey Ill sell ya for 25...ROFL

Kyle DeLexus 01-20-2010 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 6464677)
He got the Flowers jersey done because of all the people from this site that order from him. The fact that he's been pimped on here so many times bodes well for Chiefs fans.

If you could, think you could throw in a mention that a Greinke jersey would sell. I'm sure they'll add him after his Cy Young and all, but I've sent emails to 3 different sites, never heard from them and no jersey.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-20-2010 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus (Post 6464909)
If you could, think you could throw in a mention that a Greinke jersey would sell. I'm sure they'll add him after his Cy Young and all, but I've sent emails to 3 different sites, never heard from them and no jersey.

I'll mention that, but I don't really get the impression he cares too much about baseball jerseys.

Just for the record, I'm not like a confidant of the guy or anything. But I do send him emails and talk to him about this stuff because I've bought and sold some of his stuff and sent him a lot of business. I'll definitely throw Greinke's name in the hat, but I don't know if any of it will actually happen.

stlchiefs 01-20-2010 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 6464656)

Yep. I got a DT jersey from them that is pretty damn good. I actually bought it off of Ebay because they had it listed on there for a few bucks cheaper. I know it was 101 doing it thought because the contact info and picture were exactly the same. $38 is cheap, $35 was cheaper! :D

Oh yeah, I verified with him that the DT jersey wouldn't have the stupid arrowhead on the front and he reassured me it did not. I was happy to find it did not have that patch when it arrived.

Consistent1 01-21-2010 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 6465080)
I'll mention that, but I don't really get the impression he cares too much about baseball jerseys.

Just for the record, I'm not like a confidant of the guy or anything. But I do send him emails and talk to him about this stuff because I've bought and sold some of his stuff and sent him a lot of business. I'll definitely throw Greinke's name in the hat, but I don't know if any of it will actually happen.

Be honest, the guy is a buttsecks partner of yours. It's o.k. man...BTW, what the hell is an "authentic" jersey these days? For the original poster, I have a nice warm iron and some stuff from Hobby Lobby....name your jersey for $14.95. Beat that.