ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Birthday So my daughter has a new boyfriend (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269352)

Brock 01-27-2013 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9356054)
Pull this dogs tail and find out fatass

Aren't you a fatass too?

R8RFAN 01-27-2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9356064)
Aren't you a fatass too?

Not me, why? You Zachs bitch or something?

Brock 01-27-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9356091)
Not me, why? You Zachs bitch or something?

I could have sworn I read something about you admitting you were pudgy. Most truck drivers are. If not, never mind.

R8RFAN 01-27-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9356136)
I could have sworn I read something about you admitting you were pudgy. Most truck drivers are. If not, never mind.

By the medical chart I am considered overweight but who isn't?

Coach 01-27-2013 06:18 PM

Well you'd have to ask yourself this...

Do you want your daughter to date, apparently, a well rounded individual, who most likely will not get into trouble against the law,

or,

Have her date a coked out meth head, who can't support himself, can't have a stable job, has no future, etc, and has a rap sheet of a mile long?

R8RFAN 01-27-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach (Post 9356155)
Well you'd have to ask yourself this...

Do you want your daughter to date, apparently, a well rounded individual, who most likely will not get into trouble against the law,

or,

Have her date a coked out meth head, who can't support himself, can't have a stable job, has no future, etc, and has a rap sheet of a mile long?

After being around him a little while he is a real good kid seriously.... Hell he was in there washing the dishes with my daughter after dinner. As I said, he is a little girly but I don't care as long as he treats my daughter good.

|Zach| 01-27-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9356166)
as long as he treats my daughter good.

I bet he does.

Brock 01-27-2013 06:23 PM

Quote:

After being around him a little while he is a real good kid seriously.... Hell he was in there washing the dishes with my daughter after dinner. As I said, he is a little girly but I don't care as long as he treats my daughter good.

Of course he treats her good. He's trying to get in her pants.

Coach 01-27-2013 06:24 PM

Quote:

I don't have any kids, but I do coach a middle school and high school kids, so I'm just going off by my own experience.

Some guys may not be like what you'd hope for (in your case, being a little girly) but ultimately, it all comes down to as what he is, in general. As you mentioned, as long he treats your daughter good, and she is very happy being with him, I think that's the important thing.

You can also teach him the finer points of not being too girly and being a man, you know? :shrug:

R8RFAN 01-27-2013 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9356180)
Of course he treats her good. He's trying to get in her pants.

Well he is human.

Lots of guys treat girls like shit and still get in their pants

bevischief 01-27-2013 06:28 PM

We have an idea who you are but what is your daughter like? I mean is she a cheerleader, nerd, top of the class, jock, popular...etc. Just be general just trying to figure out what is going on. Like I have said before not trying to start anything.

R8RFAN 01-27-2013 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9356198)
We have an idea who you are but what is your daughter like? I mean is she a cheerleader, nerd, top of the class, jock, popular...etc. Just be general just trying to figure out what is going on. Like I have said before not trying to start anything.

She is a laid back, quiet, sorta shy, modest all american girl next door kinda girl... She was a cheerleader when she was younger but really didn't like it alot.

She has never wanted to dress trashy.. She just wears her skinny jeans and tshirts... Basically your normal 16 year old kid

R8RFAN 01-27-2013 06:40 PM

She is popular and has many friends and does not get caught up in drama... The kid acts like a older girl because she didn't grow up around kids as she has no brothers or sisters... She is a small girl like 105 lbs and all of her little boyfriends have been small guys... 120 lbs or less

bevischief 01-27-2013 06:51 PM

Do they have any shared interests? Music, art, whatever...

R8RFAN 01-27-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9356320)
Do they have any shared interests? Music, art, whatever...

She says she likes him because he is smart, mature and respectful. The kid has a disabled father and a sick mother and he respects them. She says he shows respect to her mom and dad (us).

As I said, she is not the typical 16 year old, she is wise for her years and never gets caught up in the drama with other girls. We are very proud of her.