ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Matt Barkley interview (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270277)

FRCDFED 02-22-2013 10:57 AM

Matt Barkley interview

Barkley really handled himself well with the media interview on ESPN. The kid has a good head on his shoulders and claims that he is 100% on track to a full recovery. He even projects himself to play better than before because of all the scapula exercises he's been doing. Claimed to be a "Master of the Offense." I wouldn't be disappointed if we picked this kid.

Bump 02-22-2013 10:58 AM

I'd rather draft him than ****ing Jokel

Hammock Parties 02-22-2013 10:59 AM

Wouldn't it be priceless if Barkley and Geno BOTH turned out be stud QBs?

**** you, media.

O.city 02-22-2013 11:00 AM

This is why the talk of us not taking a QB was overblown. There's no way we don't come away impressed enough with one of these guys after this weekend to take him.

Ace Gunner 02-22-2013 11:04 AM

I would. I can throw popcorn from my couch further than he can make a completion and that's not what really turns my stomach on him becoming a Chief.

What really bugs me about him is his slow hips and inability to move/escape the pocket. He's gonna get creamed in the NFL.

FRCDFED 02-22-2013 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9425240)
This is why the talk of us not taking a QB was overblown. There's no way we don't come away impressed enough with one of these guys after this weekend to take him.

We would be fortunate to end up with this guy in the second. He exudes confidence yet humbled by his injury.

Mr. Laz 02-22-2013 11:07 AM

Sorry but i just don't want him.

i guess it's the USC QB thing

Mr. Laz 02-22-2013 11:11 AM

Barkley at Combine

He just compared himself to Joe Flacco ... 'read option QB's might be successful now but super bowl winning QB plays the way i play'

:spock:

PaulAllen 02-22-2013 11:12 AM

He's probably the most Pro ready. If there are no injury concerns the guy is a legit top ten talent

Sorter 02-22-2013 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9425250)
I would. I can throw popcorn from my couch further than he can make a completion and that's not what really turns my stomach on him becoming a Chief.

What really bugs me about him is his slow hips and inability to move/escape the pocket. He's gonna get creamed in the NFL.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1495379/barkley.gif

You should be a world record holder for popcorn throwing then.

PaulAllen 02-22-2013 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9425279)

Yup. Questions of his arm strength are greatly exaggerated.

Messier 02-22-2013 11:14 AM

If the Chiefs like him the most, take him at one. He won't be there in the second.

Canofbier 02-22-2013 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9425279)

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1682851/uscee.gif

ShowtimeSBMVP 02-22-2013 11:16 AM

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1682851/uscee.gif

htismaqe 02-22-2013 11:16 AM

Barkley isn't gonna be there in the 2nd.

Hammock Parties 02-22-2013 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9425267)
Barkley at Combine

He just compared himself to Joe Flacco ... 'read option QB's might be successful now but super bowl winning QB plays the way i play'

:spock:

Apparently he was a bit of a douche, according to a friend who's at the combine.

DJ's left nut 02-22-2013 11:18 AM

Am I going to have to go get the Cassel clip of him throwing the ball 55 yards in the air again? Folks, neither of those throws demonstrate a strong arm.

I'd rather take Barkley than Joekel as well, but he does not have anything more than an average NFL arm. He's Matt Schaub at best.

ModSocks 02-22-2013 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9425250)

Both of these statements you made are ignorant. His arm strength issues are completely overblown, and Barkley is very smooth in the pocket.

O.city 02-22-2013 11:22 AM

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout

Barkley's arm is OK, his footwork needs a ton of attention, but things like intelligence, moxie and leadership are very high.

ShowtimeSBMVP 02-22-2013 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9425311)
Am I going to have to go get the Cassel clip of him throwing the ball 55 yards in the air again? Folks, neither of those throws demonstrate a strong arm.

I'd rather take Barkley than Joekel as well, but he does not have anything more than an average NFL arm. He's Matt Schaub at best.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4D68hTje6gY?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jump to 320 NFL Throw

PaulAllen 02-22-2013 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9425311)

You dont have to have a super stud arm. Could you compare him to Schaub in arm strength? Sure. You could also compare him to Eli, Rivers, Romo, Brady etc...

Cassel literally has/had the worst arm in the NFL

htismaqe 02-22-2013 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9425318)
Both of these statements you made are ignorant. His arm strength issues are completely overblown, and Barkley is very smooth in the pocket.

Actually, he WAS smooth in the pocket.

2012 was a rough year for him but much like Tyler Wilson, the TEAM was dysfunctional around him as well.

ModSocks 02-22-2013 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9425295)

This isn't even the best throw in that game.

He also throws a 15-20 yard out route to the sideline and put the ball right over the defenders head.

DJ's left nut 02-22-2013 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulAllen (Post 9425325)
You dont have to have a super stud arm. Could you compare him to Schaub in arm strength? Sure. You could also compare him to Eli, Rivers, Romo, Brady etc...

Cassel literally has/had the worst arm in the NFL

No you can't.

Eli has a stronger arm, Romo has a stronger arm and Brady has a stronger arm.

Matt Barkley's arm isn't an asset. At best, it's not a liability.

DJ's left nut 02-22-2013 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9425323)
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4D68hTje6gY?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jump to 320 NFL Throw

Again, why is this impressive?

He puts a ball 50 yards in the air with a completely clean pocket and enough room to take a full stride and then some. Hell, the ball was thrown late and under-thrown at that.

Matt Cassel can make that throw. Matt Cassel has made that throw.

His arm isn't a strength.

PaulAllen 02-22-2013 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9425368)
No you can't.

Eli has a stronger arm, Romo has a stronger arm and Brady has a stronger arm.

Matt Barkley's arm isn't an asset. At best, it's not a liability.

:spock: Cmon dude. Im not saying hes Flacco or Rodgers but youre making a very subjective statement. His arm "strength" is probably better than Andrew Luck but that didnt stop people from drooling all over him. I get that you could say its not an 'asset' but to say that it might be a liability is just wrong.

PaulAllen 02-22-2013 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9425373)
Again, why is this impressive?

He puts a ball 50 yards in the air with a completely clean pocket and enough room to take a full stride and then some. Hell, the ball was thrown late and under-thrown at that.

Matt Cassel can make that throw. Matt Cassel has made that throw.

His arm isn't a strength.

What do you want to see? On his knees throwing 70? Jamarcus and Boller can do that.

htismaqe 02-22-2013 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulAllen (Post 9425380)
:spock: Cmon dude. Im not saying hes Flacco or Rodgers but youre making a very subjective statement. His arm "strength" is probably better than Andrew Luck but that didnt stop people from drooling all over him. I get that you could say its not an 'asset' but to say that it might be a liability is just wrong.

He didn't say it was a liability. He said at best, it's not a liability.

Mr. Laz 02-22-2013 11:38 AM

Quote:

His arm "strength" is probably better than Andrew Luck but that didnt stop people from drooling all over him.

ummm ... no

PaulAllen 02-22-2013 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9425389)
He didn't say it was a liability. He said at best, it's not a liability.

Yeah "at best". Which is just a cop out for "just in case Im wrong about it"

DJ's left nut 02-22-2013 11:39 AM

Quote:

Of course I am - care to tell me how I can make an 'objective' statement regarding arm strength? It ain't madden - there's not an 'ARM' rating for him I can just go look up.

But I've seen him throw - his arm is average on its best day. It's not better than Matt Schaubs and do you ever list arm strength as being one of Schaub's strengths?

You're seeing what you want to see here. His arm is just an average arm. By definition, that's not an asset - it's just not a liability.

EDIT:

Wait...I just re-read. His arm strength is better than Andrew Lucks?

Yeah, I'm done having this conversation with you. You clearly have no goddamn clue what you're talking about.

PaulAllen 02-22-2013 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9425394)
ummm ... no

One of many scouting reports of Luck from last year:

Weaknesses

Doesn't have the quickest release - displays a slight hitch and tends to pat the ball, which can give away his intentions

Arm strength, while adequate, isn't going to blow anyone away

It isn't his fault there is so much hype around him, but it is tough to imagine Luck living up to all of the expectations (some prognosticators have already labeled him a Hall of Famer)

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/a.php/129573/nfl...#ixzz2LePPIuHp

FRCDFED 02-22-2013 11:42 AM

He'll have his day to prove to the professional scouts what throws he can or can't make and where he needs work on his mechanics. The kid has to mentally overcome the USC QB curse and an injury. If he has the drive and motivation to overcome those to prove he is better and does well then he has the makings to be a fine QB. I want an accurate QB that can spread the field and make all the intermediate throws and stretch the field on occasion. He will be heavily scrutinized over the coming weeks.

Mr. Laz 02-22-2013 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulAllen (Post 9425402)
One of many scouting reports of Luck from last year:

Weaknesses

Doesn't have the quickest release - displays a slight hitch and tends to pat the ball, which can give away his intentions

Arm strength, while adequate, isn't going to blow anyone away

It isn't his fault there is so much hype around him, but it is tough to imagine Luck living up to all of the expectations (some prognosticators have already labeled him a Hall of Famer)

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/a.php/129573/nfl...#ixzz2LePPIuHp

Never said Luck has a huge arm

but he has a natural arm ... he doesn't have to 'load up' which is the important part of arm strength. imo.

Canofbier 02-22-2013 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9425394)
ummm ... no

Fantastic counterpoint. I'm convinced.

PaulAllen 02-22-2013 11:44 AM

LMAO should I post the many "subjective" analysis of Lucks weak arm strength?

Luck has many, many strengths and obviously much more of a sure thing than Barkley, but to say his arm strength is that much better is wrong

DJ's left nut 02-22-2013 11:46 AM

Andrew Lucks arm strength isn't Matt Stafford's or Jay Cutlers.

It is, however, well above average.

Matt Barkley's isn't. And that's exactly my point.

There's elite arm strength - the Stafford/Kaepernick/Cutler/Rodgers group.
There's good arm strength - all those people you claimed you could compare Barkely to - Eli, Brady, Luck, Romo
Then there are guys that have average arm strength that they have to work around - Peyton is the cream of that crop, then there's guys like Schaub and Rivers.

None of those guys list 'arm strength' as among their assets. They simply don't have it listed as a liability.

That's Matt Barkley's absolute best case scenario. And seeing as how he's had surgery on his throwing shoulder, yeah, it's fair for me to say "at best" because none of us have seen him throw a football since that damage was done.

You're just completely wrong here.

PaulAllen 02-22-2013 11:48 AM

Dorsey about to be LIVE on NFL network

PaulAllen 02-22-2013 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9425421)
Andrew Lucks arm strength isn't Matt Stafford's or Jay Cutlers.

It is, however, well above average.

Matt Barkley's isn't. And that's exactly my point.

There's elite arm strength - the Stafford/Kaepernick/Cutler/Rodgers group.
There's good arm strength - all those people you claimed you could compare Barkely to - Eli, Brady, Luck, Romo
Then there are guys that have average arm strength that they have to work around - Peyton is the cream of that crop, then there's guys like Schaub and Rivers.

None of those guys list 'arm strength' as among their assets. They simply don't have it listed as a liability.

That's Matt Barkley's absolute best case scenario. And seeing as how he's had surgery on his throwing shoulder, yeah, it's fair for me to say "at best" because none of us have seen him throw a football since that damage was done.

You're just completely wrong here.

Drew Brees had surgery and probably has had a better arm since. Every case is unique so I can understand the worry. We'll see in the next few days.

htismaqe 02-22-2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulAllen (Post 9425431)
Drew Brees had surgery and probably has had a better arm since. Every case is unique so I can understand the worry. We'll see in the next few days.

Actually we won't.

Barkley isn't throwing until his pro-day at the end of March.

PaulAllen 02-22-2013 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9425435)
Actually we won't.

Barkley isn't throwing until his pro-day at the end of March.

Oh. Ok then. Well thats cool, more time to heal and put to bed all the haters. :D

DJ's left nut 02-22-2013 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulAllen (Post 9425431)

Jesus, the next time you start an argument based on an accurate premise will be the first.

No, Brees doesn't have a stronger arm than he had before he tore his damn rotator cuff. He did come all the way back from it, but he certainly didn't end up with a stronger one.

Hootie 02-22-2013 11:59 AM

DJ:

Peyton used to have above average arm strength. People who said he didn't are morons. In Indy pre-neck his arm was definitely good.

I never understood people who said otherwise. What were they watching?

Romo: Romo has a quick release, a plus arm, and great pocket awareness. This is why I said once upon a time he was hall of fame bound. Wish he'd learn to stop throwing that disaster pick which has held him back.

DJ's left nut 02-22-2013 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9425486)
DJ:

Peyton used to have above average arm strength. People who said he didn't are morons. In Indy pre-neck his arm was definitely good.

I never understood people who said otherwise. What were they watching?

Romo: Romo has a quick release, a plus arm, and great pocket awareness. This is why I said once upon a time he was hall of fame bound. Wish he'd learn to stop throwing that disaster pick which has held him back.

Oh I agree, Peyton used to have a very good arm.

He doesn't now. He's also a bit of an outlier because he's a damn quarterbacking robot. But the present model of Peyton Manning is proof that Barkely, if he were to become a quarterbacking robot, could be an oustanding passer.

But you still have to go into this process with both eyes wide open - the questions on Matt Barkley's arm strength are not overblown. He doesn't have a good arm. He has an average arm and that's worth pointing out.

It's no different than the folks that are trying to argue that Geno can have elite arm strength if he doesn't fix his feet - no he can't. He won't. He'll have slightly better than average arm strength if he doesn't fix his feet. That concern isn't overblown either - it is what it is.

I'm with you on Romo as well - I love that guy. That's why when I compare Wilson to him, I'm actually trying to compliment him. Wilson isn't that good yet and he's probably never going to be that mobile, but he's an aggressive downfield passer with a good arm, a good release who's tough as nails and will play through pain. But like Romo, Wilson goes turnover crazy with his decisionmaking and sometimes loses his mechanics and his release point so he gets erratic with his passing.

PaulAllen 02-22-2013 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9425449)
Jesus, the next time you start an argument based on an accurate premise will be the first.

No, Brees doesn't have a stronger arm than he had before he tore his damn rotator cuff. He did come all the way back from it, but he certainly didn't end up with a stronger one.

Brees was also considered a "weak" armed quaterback coming out of college. A lot of that could be attributed just to his size but nonetheless, question marks about his arm were there before his draft.

Now hes probably considered to be just outside of your "elite" level. So something had to happen in between college and now.

Its not completely uncommon in pro athletes. Pitchers have been known to have a "stronger" arm after surgery e.g. Smoltz, Hoffman...

PaulAllen 02-22-2013 12:07 PM

Any rate in regards to Barkley, we're not that far off.

We both agree that we'd rather have him than any other non-QB, I would just classify his arm strength being in the Above-average class while you would say that it's probably in the average class. Big deal. :shrug:

DJ's left nut 02-22-2013 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulAllen (Post 9425504)
Brees was also considered a "weak" armed quaterback coming out of college. A lot of that could be attributed just to his size but nonetheless, question marks about his arm were there before his draft.

Now hes probably considered to be just outside of your "elite" level. So something had to happen in between college and now.

Its not completely uncommon in pro athletes. Pitchers have been known to have a "stronger" arm after surgery e.g. Smoltz, Hoffman...

No he isn't. Who considers Brees to be a strong-armed passer? He's considered potentially the most precise passer in the NFL, but certainly not a guy with a big arm.

Brees is considered what he always has been considered - an undersized passer that has to operate in a particular type of offense to maximize his potential. You're trying to conflate short and weak armed. Nobody ever said Brees had a weak arm, they simply said he didn't have a strong arm, he was short and he came from a spread system in the days that the spread was not considered at all acceptable.

And despite all that, he was still the first pick of the 2nd round. He was clearly a well thought of prospect. His arm was seen then as it is seen now.

DJ's left nut 02-22-2013 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulAllen (Post 9425514)
Any rate in regards to Barkley, we're not that far off.

We both agree that we'd rather have him than any other non-QB, I would just classify his arm strength being in the Above-average class while you would say that it's probably in the average class. Big deal.

Exactly.

I don't think his arm is weak enough to prevent him from succeeding, though I think he's going to have to be among the smartest, most accurate QBs in the league (because he doesn't have the mobility to make up for the average arm either).

Now Barkley's polished and intelligent, that could happen. But he's not a big guy, he's not a fast guy and he's not a guy with a big arm. Moreover, unlike Geno, I don't see much more projectability in his frame or mechanics - what we have in him now is likely all we'll get.

His margin for error is pretty damn slim and that's why I find him to be only a tolerable option and not an outstanding one.

PaulAllen 02-22-2013 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9425516)
No he isn't. Who considers Brees to be a strong-armed passer? He's considered potentially the most precise passer in the NFL, but certainly not a guy with a big arm.

I know its bleacher report but since you've already admitted its all subjective anyways eh..

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ng-qbs/page/30

DJ's left nut 02-22-2013 12:20 PM

It has his arm strength ahead of Joe Flacco and Big Ben. It has Matt Stafford at 7. It has Sam Bradford 4 spots ahead of Tony Romo and 5 spots ahead of Brady.

In other words - it's wrong. Bleacher report is full of people that are wrong.

There's no accounting for inaccurate statements. Brees' arm probably slots in around 13-15, truth be told.

ShowtimeSBMVP 02-22-2013 12:23 PM

Eric Stoner ‏@ECStoner

I been telling you guys this about Barkley for three years now. He is what he is. Same player he was in high school.

Eric Stoner ‏@ECStoner

His arm strength concerns are overblown, but he will always struggle to drive the ball and make good decisions when forced to move+reset.

DTLB58 02-22-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FRCDFED (Post 9425232)
Barkley really handled himself well with the media interview on ESPN. The kid has a good head on his shoulders and claims that he is 100% on track to a full recovery. He even projects himself to play better than before because of all the scapula exercises he's been doing. Claimed to be a "Master of the Offense." I wouldn't be disappointed if we picked this kid.

Hence why I posted this weeks ago in the draft area.

Schefter said when you talk to people around the league they believe Matt Barkley will overwhelm them with his presence in the interview process. Which will lead to him being the first QB taken in 2013.

2011 he had 69 completion % 39 TD's, only 7 int's and over 3500 yards.

If that was 2012 that would probably earn him the #1 spot hands down.

Thoughts?

PaulAllen 02-22-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9425559)
It has his arm strength ahead of Joe Flacco and Big Ben. It has Matt Stafford at 7. It has Sam Bradford 4 spots ahead of Tony Romo and 5 spots ahead of Brady.

In other words - it's wrong. Bleacher report is full of people that are wrong.

There's no accounting for inaccurate statements. Brees' arm probably slots in around 13-15, truth be told.

LMAO of course its wrong, you disagree with it.

Heres another random qb ranking list I found. Brees is ranked #3 overall with an A- in terms of arm strength.

http://www.fannation.com/blogs/post/...s-quarterbacks

DJ's left nut 02-22-2013 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9425568)
Eric Stoner ‏@ECStoner

His arm strength concerns are overblown, but he will always struggle to drive the ball and make good decisions when forced to move+reset.

Then is arm concerns aren't overblown.

That's all most of us have been saying - not that he's Matt Cassel, but that he isn't going to be one of those guys that can make all the throws from different arm angles. He's a guy that needs a clean pocket to step and fire.

And yes, playing in KC, he's going to have to have an arm that can drive the ball through weather at times.

Once again, even if you take Stoner completely at face value there, Barkley's arm is not a strength if "he'll always struggle to drive the ball when forced to move+reset"

DJ's left nut 02-22-2013 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulAllen (Post 9425574)
LMAO of course its wrong, you disagree with it.

Heres another random qb ranking list I found. Brees is ranked #3 overall with an A- in terms of arm strength.

http://www.fannation.com/blogs/post/...s-quarterbacks

Would you like me to log onto bleacher report and create an article whereby I list Matt Barkley's arm strength behind Matt Cassels? Because it's Bleacher report...I can do that if necessary.

Ditto fannation.

Credible sources do not have Brees in the top 10. You'll learn more from actually paying attention to people on this board than you will cruising bleacher report, I promise you this.

PaulAllen 02-22-2013 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9425588)
Would you like me to log onto bleacher report and create an article whereby I list Matt Barkley's arm strength behind Matt Cassels? Because it's Bleacher report...I can do that if necessary.

Ditto fannation.

Credible sources do not have Brees in the top 10. You'll learn more from actually paying attention to people on this board than you will cruising bleacher report, I promise you this.

I dont cruise bleacher report, HAHA. You simply asked who thought Brees had a strong arm and that was the first one I found. So there are SOME people that think that way.

(Oh and I agree with you that Flacco and Stafford are still better)

PaulAllen 02-22-2013 12:35 PM

Its actually rather difficult finding any "credible" list ranking NFL QB arm strengths, which I guess probably says more about using arm strength as a valid ranking once a QB has established himself in the NFL in the first place.

B14ckmon 02-22-2013 01:23 PM

Like I've said before. The "arm strength" comments about Barkley came up in his freshmen/sophomore year, and with college, these comments tend to stick with you through college. Even if they are no longer accurate. It's kind of bizarre. Especially with size. They will keep discussing how a player needs to put on more size because of his early college years, and then at the combine they will act super surprised that the player is taller and put on weight. As if it was magic.

Messier 02-22-2013 01:26 PM

I'm more surprised that Glennon is about 2" taller than they've been saying.

B14ckmon 02-22-2013 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9425739)

What are you talking about? He has been measured at 6'7" for as long as I could remember.

DJ's left nut 02-22-2013 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9425760)
What are you talking about? He has been measured at 6'7" for as long as I could remember.

I kept seeing 6'6''.

In either event, dude's !@#$ing tall. But 2 inches of it is spare neck and he doesn't deal with the height very well.

htismaqe 02-22-2013 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9425739)

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.47011...29143&pid=15.1

Red Beans 02-22-2013 01:34 PM

Another USC QB named Matt? Die in a house fire of your AIDS mansion.

B14ckmon 02-22-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9425765)
I kept seeing 6'6''.

In either event, dude's !@#$ing tall. But 2 inches of it is spare neck and he doesn't deal with the height very well.

I see Wikipedia and NFL.com have him at 6'6. Two sites I literally never consult for this type of information. ESPN is always one of the best for prep/college sizes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Beans (Post 9425772)
Another USC QB named Matt? Die in a house fire of your AIDS mansion.

This one was actually good enough to start. And was much better than the guy who started in front of Casshole.

Red Beans 02-22-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9425775)
This one was actually good enough to start. And was much better than the guy who started in front of Casshole.

He's still not very good. You deserve to be mouth raped by a Jaguar who ejaculates antifreeze.

B14ckmon 02-22-2013 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Beans (Post 9425794)
He's still not very good. You deserve to be mouth raped by a Jaguar who ejaculates antifreeze.

Yes he was. Go back to school.

Red Beans 02-22-2013 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9425804)
Yes he was. Go back to school.

He's not up to my standards for a variety of reasons. You and the blue cats can have him.

Again, you can join the OP as his mansion of HIV is burnt to the foundation. I still have trouble figuring out why you perpetuate this board with your moronic blather. Isn't there a Jags board you can infest? There is a good reason that your rep is black. Let me know if you're unsure of the reason and I'll take the time to explain it to you.

B14ckmon 02-22-2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Beans (Post 9425832)
He's not up to my standards for a variety of reasons. You and the blue cats can have him.

Again, you can join the OP as his mansion of HIV is burnt to the foundation. I still have trouble figuring out why you perpetuate this board with your moronic blather. Isn't there a Jags board you can infest? There is a good reason that your rep is black. Let me know if you're unsure of the reason and I'll take the time to explain it to you.

Do fellow Chief's fans find the HIV/AIDS comments funny? Is it an age thing or a hick thing?