ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Good way to scare/piss off your wife. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265530)

WV 10-22-2012 04:57 PM

Let's get to the important stuff....did you get any sympathy sex? I mean you could have died!

In58men 10-22-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 9039611)
Let's get to the important stuff....did you get any sympathy sex? I mean you could have died!

This thread just got more interesting.

FlaChief58 10-22-2012 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 9039611)

This and pics/video or it did'nt happen

BryanBusby 10-22-2012 05:01 PM

Did she at least suck your dick?

FlaChief58 10-22-2012 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 9039621)
Did she at least suck your dick?

See post #18

scho63 10-22-2012 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holladay (Post 9039346)
The wife and I were down in the man-cave watching "The Bobby Jones Story" (btw great flick bout a golf icon). Alcohol was involved. She with wine and me with whiskey/coke.

I read this several times visualizing this whole event and it makes me crack the hell up. Wish there was a video......

ROFL

Bump 10-22-2012 05:55 PM

why wouldnt you just spit it out? WTF dude? I've been there, spit it back into your drink and then poor a new one.

Why would you keep it in your mouth till you pass out? That just seems stupid as **** to me.

Death2CasselFans 10-22-2012 06:16 PM

So your the Matt Cassel of drinking alchohol?

Rain Man 10-22-2012 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9039775)
why wouldnt you just spit it out? WTF dude? I've been there, spit it back into your drink and then poor a new one.

Why would you keep it in your mouth till you pass out? That just seems stupid as **** to me.

I think if you're choking you can't get the control to spit it. Maybe you could let it fall out or something, but even that's hard.

I've had a similar thing happen a couple of times, though not to the point of passing out, and it's scary as heck when it's happening. You're trying to breathe and you can't. It's kind of a phobia of mine after having experienced it.

Bump 10-22-2012 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9039847)
I think if you're choking you can't get the control to spit it. Maybe you could let it fall out or something, but even that's hard.

I've had a similar thing happen a couple of times, though not to the point of passing out, and it's scary as heck when it's happening. You're trying to breathe and you can't. It's kind of a phobia of mine after having experienced it.

hmmm, I've never choked on a drink. Wouldn't know I guess...

Holladay 10-22-2012 06:29 PM

Quote:

In the heat of battle, the synapsis don't fire all that well. And in the past, was able to man up and swallow then cough. But not a WHOLE freaking pull. Besides, don't know if I would have been able to calmly dribble out the booze. I was Mt Vesuvius. It would have ricocheted into a 3/4 full tumbler. She was laying on the cough, while I was sitting with her legs in my lap...with blankets. If I HAD attempted, scratch: 1 x blanket, 1 x couch cushions, 2 x pants(both), 1 x underwear(mine), 1 x shirt(mine), 1 x socks(hers), prolly 1 x tumbler.

Quote:

I read this several times visualizing this whole event and it makes me crack the hell up. Wish there was a video......
Dude you and me both. Rapid fire spurts, bulging eyes, ballooned cheeks, lunging leap, THWAAK (head hitting cabinet), birds chirping. Would have to blur out my face thou. I can do the walk of shame in front of my wife....

As to the "Pity F@%K", I should have played that up more. I was just trying to down play it as much as possible. I mean...don't take a mans (boy prolly in my case) whiskey away. And btw, I'll remember that for next time.

Holladay 10-22-2012 06:35 PM

Quote:

You're trying to breathe and you can't.
Who said anything about breathing? That was the last thing on my mind. It was fight (swallow) or flight (running to sink).

Quote:

hmmm, I've never choked on a drink. Wouldn't know I guess...
You've never had a soda go down the wrong tube? Food is one thing...you go pick up the piece of chicken. Liquids perform differently.

Dayze 10-22-2012 07:08 PM

lol. this threat is awesome.

Hollady nearly dies and CP dives in at its' finest.

Fish 10-22-2012 07:18 PM

Your wife might be trying to kill you. Have you checked the antifreeze bottle?

Lumpy 10-22-2012 08:08 PM

You would not make it in prison.