ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU UNI/Kansas on CBS sports right now! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=230815)

Pitt Gorilla 07-17-2010 09:35 PM

UNI/Kansas on CBS sports right now!

It aired this past Wednesday and will again this coming week, IIRC.

CoMoChief 07-17-2010 09:37 PM

The AIDS tree is calling your name.

Pitt Gorilla 07-17-2010 09:42 PM

These are good kids and I'm proud to support them. I know they spent a good deal of time traveling to the various elementary schools in town to read to the students. My son had Koch and Ali visit his class more than once. On and off the court, they set a great example for the little ones.

Ergo, I have zero problem with drawing attention to their exploits on TV.

Saul Good 07-17-2010 09:43 PM

I'll take UNI and the points.

Bearcat 07-17-2010 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 6885920)
These are good kids and I'm proud to support them. I know they spent a good deal of time traveling to the various elementary schools in town to read to the students. My son had Koch and Ali visit his class more than once. On and off the court, they set a great example for the little ones.

Ergo, I have zero problem with drawing attention to their exploits on TV.

The only difference between you and the other Muronic behavior on this board is that you feel the need to rationalize being a douche past the point of the usual "KU fans started it!"... posting threads about a game that took place 3 months ago with Jayhawk icons on a board with many KU fans has little to do with what UNI athletes do in their spare time.

Pitt Gorilla 07-17-2010 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 6885942)
The only difference between you and the other Muronic behavior on this board is that you feel the need to rationalize being a douche past the point of the usual "KU fans started it!"... posting threads about a game that took place 3 months ago with Jayhawk icons on a board with many KU fans has little to do with what UNI athletes do in their spare time.

I would have preferred a UNI icon, but we don't have them at CP.

How is noting that this game is currently on TV being a douche? It was an incredibly exciting basketball game with a ton of drama. It also involves two teams from the CP area.

Good Lord, I'm not going to consider an NU fan a douche for posting that the hurricane game is currently re-airing. They might be a douche (as might I), but letting me know a game that I might have interest in is currently on TV seems helpful.

WildTurkey 07-17-2010 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 6885912)
The AIDS tree is calling your name.

This...... plus a few glasses of antifreeze

Bowser 07-17-2010 10:53 PM

What, too soon?

niblet 07-17-2010 11:05 PM

Farokhmanesh, a three, GOOD!

Mr. Kotter 07-18-2010 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 6885960)

How is noting that this game is currently on TV being a douche? It was an incredibly exciting basketball game with a ton of drama. It also involves two teams from the CP area.

Good Lord, I'm not going to consider an NU fan a douche for posting that the hurricane game is currently re-airing. They might be a douche (as might I), but letting me know a game that I might have interest in is currently on TV seems helpful.

You've become such a big douche, that you...as an otherwise intelligent and rational person, can't even see how much of a douche you've become. Trust us, you have become nothing more than an anti-KU anti-Kotter douchebag of enormouse status. Period.

Put that in your dumbass sig...and smoke it, Cochise MUron. :rolleyes:

Titty Meat 07-18-2010 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 6885960)

Which Hurricane game? I got the BigXII on DVR.

Pitt Gorilla 07-18-2010 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter (Post 6886132)
You've become such a big douche, that you...as an otherwise intelligent and rational person, can't even see how much of a douche you've become. Trust us, you have become nothing more than an anti-KU anti-Kotter douchebag of enormouse status. Period.

Put that in your dumbass sig...and smoke it, Cochise MUron. :rolleyes:

This thread isn't about me and it's certainly not about you (no matter how much you want it to be). It's about a great game played by some kids that I know fairly well and enjoy supporting.

Pitt Gorilla 07-18-2010 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billay (Post 6886137)
Which Hurricane game? I got the BigXII on DVR.

NU/MU from last season (NU threw down late in the game for the win). MU lost (in a rather painful manner), but it's still a great game to watch.

ChiefsCountry 07-18-2010 12:41 AM

You Big 12 fans can't hang with us in the MVC. :)

sedated 07-18-2010 02:11 AM

If you are going to be a prick, be a prick; don't hide your animosity behind some BS honorable intention. We all know you are a meth-u fan, doing exactly what meth-u fans do.