ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life May be going to jail for awhile (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=256265)

MTG#10 02-18-2012 12:32 PM

May be going to jail for awhile

Actually just got out yesterday morning after spending a night but depending on the judge's mood I could go back for a long time.

I put my ex-wife's boyfriend in the hospital Thursday evening for slapping my 11 year old daughter across the face. She called me crying about 7PM saying he slapped her for telling her mom to shut up. She also informed me he spanked my 6 year old son about a month before that but didnt tell me because her mom made her promise she wouldnt. I went over there and confronted him about it. He denied it, then my daughter came outside and I could still see the hand print on her face. The whole thing got bad quick. I used no restraint and by the time my ex's neighbor pulled me off of him he was coughing up blood. My lawyer informed me that he had a collapsed lung, broken nose, broken orbital bone near his left eye, broken collar bone, and a ruptured spleen. I only hope the judge has a daughter and can be reasonable and understand my side. I go back to court March 8th.

Deberg_1990 02-18-2012 12:33 PM

:popcorn:
Posted via Mobile Device

Fritz88 02-18-2012 12:33 PM

In.
Posted via Mobile Device

Old Dog 02-18-2012 12:34 PM

Sounds like a jail stay is in order.

It saddens me that people like you and your ex reproduce.

kstater 02-18-2012 12:35 PM

Yup, my WT comment that set you off one time still doesn't hold true.

nychief 02-18-2012 12:36 PM

Dud the same to a neighbor a few years back, luckily that asshat hit me first. Sorry to hear about this, but it is understandable. The guy should be arrested for hitting your daughter. Get a good lawyer, bro.

MIAdragon 02-18-2012 12:36 PM

Say hai to Mr Blonde for me.

Stanley Nickels 02-18-2012 12:37 PM

I supported you up to the parts about coughing up blood, collapsed lung, and broken orbital bone. That screams "mental instability and psychosis", man.

MIAdragon 02-18-2012 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog (Post 8381268)

meh if someone hit my daughter I would do the same.

luv 02-18-2012 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 8381259)
Actually just got out yesterday morning after spending a night but depending on the judge's mood I could go back for a long time.

I put my ex-wife's boyfriend in the hospital Thursday evening for slapping my 11 year old daughter across the face. She called me crying about 7PM saying he slapped her for telling her mom to shut up. She also informed me he spanked my 6 year old son about a month before that but didnt tell me because her mom made her promise she wouldnt. I went over there and confronted him about it. He denied it, then my daughter came outside and I could still see the hand print on her face. The whole thing got bad quick. I used no restraint and by the time my ex's neighbor pulled me off of him he was coughing up blood. My lawyer informed me that he had a collapsed lung, broken nose, broken orbital bone near his left eye, broken collar bone, and a ruptured spleen. I only hope the judge has a daughter and can be reasonable and understand my side. I go back to court March 8th.

You hope that he understands that you took the law into your own hands and committed assault & battery? You hope that he understands that you didn't use the judicial system to get the man thrown in jail for child abuse?

:facepalm:

1ChiefsDan 02-18-2012 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog (Post 8381268)

Yup.

However, anyone hits either of my daughters and no telling what I would do either. Fortunately, wife and I are still married so no boyfriends to deal with (at least none that I know of :hmmm:)

Brock 02-18-2012 12:39 PM

You're likely to end up separated from your kids over this. Hope it felt good.

Wallcrawler 02-18-2012 12:39 PM

Anybody lays a damn finger on my kids is gonna feel the fucking wrath, or kill me first. Dude had it coming the way I see it. If they arent your kids, you keep your fecking hands off of them.

Id have full custody of the kids by the time that was over. Clearly the mother is not capable of protecting her children from abuse, or she supports it.

stonedstooge 02-18-2012 12:40 PM

Think you had better be bruising yourself up to make it look better

Stanley Nickels 02-18-2012 12:40 PM

Your daughter will be much more scarred by watching her father behave in a certain way (and also by having a father in jail), than from getting slapped by a douche stepdad.

In58men 02-18-2012 12:40 PM

He's still breathing?

Weak sauce

Saul Good 02-18-2012 12:40 PM

I'm not mad at ya.

Old Dog 02-18-2012 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nychief (Post 8381278)
The guy should be arrested for hitting your daughter.

Dude slapped a kid who was being disrespectful and should be arrested? The pussification of America at its finest.
Without knowing the whole story, It sounds to me like the kid could have gotten a bit of discipline. Maybe she should think before she opens her mouth and realize it's not her but the adults that run the household.

Brock 02-18-2012 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler (Post 8381287)
Id have full custody of the kids by the time that was over.

After you go over there and beat the guy half to death? Yeah, probably not.

MIAdragon 02-18-2012 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog (Post 8381292)
Dude slapped a kid who was being disrespectful and should be arrested? The pussification of America at its finest.
Without knowing the whole story, It sounds to me like the kid could have gotten a bit of discipline. Maybe she should think before she opens her mouth and realize it's not her but the adults that run the household.

you NEVER hit a child in the face EVER.

Wallcrawler 02-18-2012 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8381284)
You hope that he understands that you took the law into your own hands and committed assault & battery? You hope that he understands that you didn't use the judicial system to get the man thrown in jail for child abuse?

:facepalm:

Clearly you dont have kids of you own, so kindly STFU until you know what the hell youre speaking on.

Id break every law in the books when it comes to my kids, without thinking, without batting a f'in eyelash.

If I saw a handprint across my childs face from some douchebag hanging out with my ex wife, he'd be lucky to leave breathing.

Brock 02-18-2012 12:42 PM

Quote:

You must be some kind of ****ing reerun. Mom's boyfriend doesn't get to hit the kids under any circumstances.

Saul Good 02-18-2012 12:42 PM

Quote:

A grown man doesn't get to slap an 11 year old girl across the face in the name of discipline.

luv 02-18-2012 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler (Post 8381295)
Clearly you dont have kids of you own, so kindly STFU until you know what the hell youre speaking on.

Id break every law in the books when it comes to my kids, without thinking, without batting a f'in eyelash.

If I saw a handprint across my childs face from some douchebag hanging out with my ex wife, he'd be lucky to leave breathing.

So, exactly how do you expect to get full custody of your kids from jail?

Wallcrawler 02-18-2012 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8381299)

Probably the same way you get oxygen to your brain with your head crammed so far up your ass.

In58men 02-18-2012 12:44 PM

If a random dude just said anything vulgar to my kid I'd ****ing punch their god damn teeth out.

kstater 02-18-2012 12:44 PM

Here hold my beer.

Old Dog 02-18-2012 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 8381294)
you NEVER hit a child in the face EVER.

We disagree. I got raked across the chops by my old man a couple of times when I let my mouth override my ass and I'm probably a better man because of it.
Did I ever slap my kids? No, but I did whack their asses a few times and if my grandkids need it today, I would certainly do it to them too.

doomy3 02-18-2012 12:45 PM

Did your attorney advise you that it may be a bad idea to hop on a message board and tell everyone how badly you beat someone up when you're facing serious jail time?

Wallcrawler 02-18-2012 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog (Post 8381308)
We disagree. I got raked across the chops by my old man a couple of times when I let my mouth override my ass and I'm probably a better man because of it.
Did I ever slap my kids? No, but I did whack their asses a few times and if my grandkids need it today, I would certainly do it to them too.

Key phrase here Dog, YOUR KIDS.

How many children did you whack that didnt belong to you?

MIAdragon 02-18-2012 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 8381309)
Did your attorney advise you that it may be a bad idea to hop on a message board and tell everyone how badly you beat someone up when you're facing serious jail time?

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...kupthesoap.jpg

MTG#10 02-18-2012 12:47 PM

Quote:

I already have joint physical, full residential and full decision making. I have a clean record, this is the first time Ive ever been arrested and my lawyer seems pretty confident I wont go back to jail. I do wish I would have used a little more restraint, maybe stopping after the broken nose. The kicks to the stomach and chest after he was already down were excessive but he hit my daughter.

2112 02-18-2012 12:47 PM

Quote:

LOL! luv loves this, she is a new legal assistant

ROFL

Saul Good 02-18-2012 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog (Post 8381308)

We're you an 11 year old girl at the time?

luv 02-18-2012 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler (Post 8381301)
Probably the same way you get oxygen to your brain with your head crammed so far up your ass.

Did I say he shouldn't be pissed? No. But there are ways to go about handling the situation that don't involve violence. You go, get your kids, call the police, take pictures, and work on getting custody. What good are you going to do your kids by being in jail?

Old Dog 02-18-2012 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler (Post 8381311)
Key phrase here Dog, YOUR KIDS.

How many children did you whack that didnt belong to you?

I never had stepkids, but if I did have some that lived with me they would damn sure follow my rules or wouldn't be there.

NewChief 02-18-2012 12:48 PM

I have a new theory on this poster:

You know how Rain Man sometimes does marketing research/focus groups here?

MTG is actually a highly paid researcher for the Jerry Springer show, and he tests out white trash storylines to see what kind of response he can illicit. If it gets over 1,000 responses, they run with it.

Buck 02-18-2012 12:49 PM

Why would you post this dude? Never admit guilt, even if you did it.

I'd ask the mods to delete the thread.

doomy3 02-18-2012 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8381321)

No shit. That's why it is probably make believe.

kstater 02-18-2012 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 8381320)

MTG is actually a highly paid researcher for the Jerry Springer show, and he tests out white trash storylines to see what kind of response he can illicit. If it gets over 1,000 responses, they run with it.

LMAO

2112 02-18-2012 12:50 PM

Quote:

Maybe its not true and he likes attention?

1ChiefsDan 02-18-2012 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 8381320)

I think you are on the right track. The stories are entertaining though. LMAO

Saul Good 02-18-2012 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog (Post 8381319)
I never had stepkids, but if I did have some that lived with me they would damn sure follow my rules or wouldn't be there.

What part of "wife's boyfriend" and "full Physical custody" don't you understand?

Brock 02-18-2012 12:50 PM

Yeah, it's probably bullcrap.

In58men 02-18-2012 12:50 PM

Violence solves everything. You beat up a bully they won't pick on you anymore. Almost a proven fact.

Best way to handle a situation is cracking a mother****er in the face. Bet the dumbass won't hit his daughter again lol.

MTG#10 02-18-2012 12:51 PM

Quote:

It doesn't matter, I already admitted guilt to the police and there were 5-6 eye witnesses. The officer that arrested me told me he would have done the same thing.

ChiefaRoo 02-18-2012 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 8381259)

You are a fool.

Wallcrawler 02-18-2012 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8381318)
Did I say he shouldn't be pissed? No. But there are ways to go about handling the situation that don't involve violence. You go, get your kids, call the police, take pictures, and work on getting custody. What good are you going to do your kids by being in jail?

Again, you CLEARLY do not have children. You dont know what the feck youre even talking about.

Thumping your little lawbook and touting pacifism while your kids get knocked around by some random dumbass is the most ludicrous thing Ive ever heard. Theres no way I simply go over there, take my kids out and take pictures.

Dude's gettin broken, and curbed. Minimum.

2112 02-18-2012 12:53 PM

The only thing I beat up worse than that was a rabid skunk a few years back that was trying to kill my dog. I beat the shit outta that skunk with a broom handle and he just wouldnt die..lol..it was a smelly evening..theres a thread here about it..

KCUnited 02-18-2012 12:53 PM

You should be sentenced to a vasectomy.

Brock 02-18-2012 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler (Post 8381335)
Again, you CLEARLY do not have children. You dont know what the feck youre even talking about.

Thumping your little lawbook and touting pacifism while your kids get knocked around by some random dumbass is the most ludicrous thing Ive ever heard. Theres no way I simply go over there, take my kids out and take pictures.

Internet tough guy on the loose.

lewdog 02-18-2012 12:54 PM

As the world turns.......

kstater 02-18-2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 8381332)
It doesn't matter, I already admitted guilt to the police and there were 5-6 eye witnesses. The officer that arrested me told me he would have done the same thing.

Dumbass

stonedstooge 02-18-2012 12:54 PM

Don't be carrying around any conduit benders

In58men 02-18-2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

You didn't do a damn thing wrong. Someone hit my kid you better believe we're going to Duke City lol.

mikeyis4dcats. 02-18-2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler (Post 8381335)

I have a kid, and luv is right. The OP loses on EVERY level.

ChiefaRoo 02-18-2012 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog (Post 8381319)

Correct.

Mr. Laz 02-18-2012 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 8381283)
meh if someone hit my daughter I would do the same.

yep

Wallcrawler 02-18-2012 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8381340)
Internet tough guy on the loose.

Im not an internet tough guy. Im simply saying that when it comes to my kids, there arent any lines I wouldnt cross.

Suggesting that someone sit by and allow their kids to be smacked around and all Dad does is come get them and take pictures is some BS. You dont actually think the cops would actually do something about it that would make this polesmoke not do it again do you?

You just have to do some things yourself.

NewChief 02-18-2012 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 8381345)

Agreed. He's going to go to jail, lose custody, and allow a shitty ex (who we've all heard plenty of stories of) to have the upper hand in legal proceedings from here on out, thus losing a position that he's worked for a while to gain. That being said, as others have pointed out, the whole story is most likely bullshit given this poster's past history.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-18-2012 12:57 PM

Bullshit to all the "you messed up...should have called the cops" posts.

Pussies.

If a grown man slapped my son...I would have done the same thing and held my hands out for the cops to cuff.

I will sit in jail and know that this man will think twice next time...and my son will know he can count on me...rather than pussy-toe around the situation.

Fight or Flight.

stonedstooge 02-18-2012 12:57 PM

May not do jail time, but its going to cost you a ton of money. Guess you will have to determine if it was worth it or not

Buck 02-18-2012 12:58 PM

Quote:

That was ****ing stupid.

Saul Good 02-18-2012 12:58 PM

How long until someone posts a "my girlfriend's ex beat my ass" parody thread?

luv 02-18-2012 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler (Post 8381351)
Im not an internet tough guy. Im simply saying that when it comes to my kids, there arent any lines I wouldnt cross.

Suggesting that someone sit by and allow their kids to be smacked around and all Dad does is come get them and take pictures is some BS. You dont actually think the cops would actually do something about it that would make this polesmoke not do it again do you?

You just have to do some things yourself.

Yeah, because once you come and get them, of course you're going to let them go back. /sarcasm

Wallcrawler 02-18-2012 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 8381345)

So you'd just let someone get by with smacking your kid around? Youd do nothing but take pictures and call the cops.

Hope your kid never really needs you for anything Mr. Ghandi.

mikeyis4dcats. 02-18-2012 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 8381353)
Agreed. He's going to go to jail, lose custody, and allow a shitty ex (who we've all heard plenty of stories of) to have the upper hand in legal proceedings from here on out, thus losing a position that he's worked for a while to gain. That being said, as others have pointed out, the whole story is most likely bullshit given this poster's past history.

AND he's cost himself thousands of dollars in what would appear to be an already tenuous financial situation.

Mr. Laz 02-18-2012 12:59 PM

Quote:

NEVER admit anything

Old Dog 02-18-2012 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8381356)
That was ****ing stupid.

You didn't notice the OPs name if you're shocked by that.

2112 02-18-2012 12:59 PM

Remember that guy that was video taped shooting in the head and killing the guy with the cops holding him that sexually abused his son like 15 years ago?

NewChief 02-18-2012 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 8381354)

Pussies.

If a grown man slapped my son...I would have done the same thing and held my hands out for the cops to cuff.

I will sit in jail and know that this man will think twice next time...and my son will know he can count on me...rather than pussy-toe around the situation.

Fight or Flight.

You don't have a clue of how violence works. Violent kid beaters don't stop being violent kid beaters because someone kicks their ass. That's not the way it works. They pick on helpless kids because they're helpless shits themselves. When you beat the **** out of them, it just makes them worse. He's not going to think twice. Hitting a kid doesn't involve thinking. It involves emotions and acting without thinking.

In58men 02-18-2012 12:59 PM

You never slap a kid WTF?

Maybe a pop in the mouth for back talking or cussing. You never slap a ****ing kid. The worse part about this is that it was even his kid to slap. Step father or not, I would go ape shit of another man hit my kid let alone slap.

I'd have that mother****er eating out of a straw for 6 months

2112 02-18-2012 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8381361)
NEVER admit anything

OJ!!!!!! this is correct!

Wallcrawler 02-18-2012 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8381358)
Yeah, because once you come and get them, of course you're going to let them go back. /sarcasm

No, they wouldnt go back. But even if they did, this mahfugga wouldnt be in any shape to feed himself, let alone think about approaching my kid in a hostile manner.

You strike someone else's kid, you deserve every single rage fueled kick to the skull that you get. Period.

doomy3 02-18-2012 01:01 PM

Quote:

Pussies.

Fight or Flight.

Why would the man think twice? You are in jail. What in the hell can you do from jail to help your children? Who is going to keep the man in check from hitting your kids again while you're in jail?

Predarat 02-18-2012 01:01 PM

Well just remember, the biggest, scariest looking guys in prison tend to be on steroids and stuff so it shrinks their pennys and it does not hurt as bad. Its best to hook up with them.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-18-2012 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 8381364)
You don't have a clue of how violence works. Violent kid beaters don't stop being violent kid beaters because someone kicks their ass. That's not the way it works. They pick on helpless kids because they're helpless shits themselves. When you beat the **** out of them, it just makes them worse. He's not going to think twice. Hitting a kid doesn't involve thinking. It involves emotions and acting without thinking.

And if/when this scenario goes to court...what will stop the child from telling the cops/judge that the ex hit her?

...take it from their.

Brock 02-18-2012 01:02 PM

Quote:

Pussies.

Fight or Flight.

Being smart enough to understand how the law works doesn't mean you're a pussy. This guy's going to jail, he's probably going to get a restraining order put on him, and he just might not be allowed to see his kids for a while. That's stupidity.

If he had done it right, it would be the other way around, and he could have kicked the dude's ass at a more opportune time of his own choosing.

KurtCobain 02-18-2012 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8381329)
Yeah, it's probably bullcrap.

Nobody would be stupid enough to post about criminal charges on cp, that's for sure.
Posted via Mobile Device

2112 02-18-2012 01:03 PM

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7f5_1281036313

1:29 of video

<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/7f5_1281036313"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/7f5_1281036313" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

Quote:

A Fathers Revenge. Shooting his sons rapist.

Old Footage, but needs to be here on LiveLeak. This footage is slowing dropping off the WWW as time goes on so I thought it good we should have it here. I did a search and could not find it.
According to the Victim Jody Plauche,
Based on the facts, Mr. Plauche was justified and a hero in my opinion. Here are the facts:
1. The case took place in Baton Rouge--Ryan Airport at the time (Metro now)...and it took place on Friday, March 16th, 1984 around 9:30pm.

2. I am the boy--and my mother and father have NEVER been divorced...as a matter of fact they are still married to this day. At the time they were separated, but the kidnapper was not my mother's boyfriend! He was my Karate teacher and it was not until after the shooting that his lawyers claimed that my mother and him were boyfriend and girlfriend.

3. As for my mother being in on it...NO WAY! She is the one who called the police and then my father...in that order. There were many hours of taped phone conversations with the kidnapper saying we were in New York when we were really in California.

4. We were tracked down by a collect phone call. My mother asked for "time and charges" and when the operator came back on...she gave the address and the motel room # we were staying at...The Soama Motel in Anaheim, CA--room 38.

5. The sexual abuse was not a rumor--it was a proven scientific fact! I was taken to the hospital and given a rape kit which found spermatazoa on the rectal slide. The sexual abuse had taken place for almost a year "before" the kidnapping. As a matter of fact--the kidnapper lost his sex drive and only molested me a few times over the 10 days I was gone. I have the hospital report--I will post it on my website.

6. My dad did lose it...but that was after finding out details of the abuse. And he shot and killed him in the Baton Rouge airport..in front of TV camera's...ironically enough---he found out the time of the kidnappers arrival from the same news station!

7. He was not found "Not Guilty"! He plead "No contest" to manslaughter and was sentenced to hard time..suspended to 5 years probation and 300 hours of community service.

If anyone has anymore questions about the case...email me and I will answer any question! My website is: http://www.jodyplauche.com

Hope this cleared some things up!!!

Jody Plauche