ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ***Official Trade for Nick Foles Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270241)

Mr_Tomahawk 02-21-2013 06:12 AM

***Official Trade for Nick Foles Thread***

Because this shit is like herpes.... :)

Give up our 3rd for this guy. We all know Chiefs don't draft QB's in the early rounds...we trade for backups.

*Edit*

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7475/nick-foles

ESPN's Chris Mortensen stated on NFL 32 Thursday that he believes Nick Foles could be acquired for a third-round pick.
Foles-to-Kansas City is the obvious connection because Andy Reid drafted Foles and the Chiefs need a quarterback. (Desperately.) "I do believe there is some substance to the desire to talk to the Eagles about Nick Foles," said Mort. "I think it'd take probably a third-rounder to get Foles. So I wouldn't close the door on that." In an ideal world, the Chiefs could acquire Foles for a third-rounder, re-sign Dwayne Bowe, and perhaps draft Luke Joeckel at No. 1 overall. Feb 21 - 5:23 PM

Scorp 02-21-2013 06:15 AM

GENO!

the Talking Can 02-21-2013 06:16 AM

trading for a 3rd round back up is not risky, picking a first round QB is risky

do it

Ace Gunner 02-21-2013 06:19 AM

peyton manning

Red Dawg 02-21-2013 06:25 AM

Sign J Russell. Lets roll the dice bitches.

KCRED 02-21-2013 06:30 AM

Do it.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-21-2013 06:31 AM

http://www.dallasnews.com/incoming/2...L_28516899.JPG

HotCarl 02-21-2013 06:41 AM

Doing this when we have a 49ers alumni available is just silly.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-21-2013 06:42 AM

http://images.maxpreps.com/site_imag...6_original.jpg

http://media.philly.com/images/12131...les-AP-600.jpg

jd1020 02-21-2013 06:53 AM

I love the idea of trading the #1 3rd for a 2012 late 3rd pick who wasn't that good and got benched the second the Eagles hired Kelly.

KCUnited 02-21-2013 06:59 AM

Rape Our Buttholes For Nick Foles

bsp4444 02-21-2013 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9421862)
I love the idea of trading the #1 3rd for a 2012 late 3rd pick who wasn't that good and got benched the second the Eagles hired Kelly.

Because we already know kelly is an established NFL genius...

The last coach to have no NFL experience to coach an NFL team...Mike Reily, 14-34.

Trading for Foles may not be the right move (I think it is) but this is clearly not the right argument against it.

jd1020 02-21-2013 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bsp4444 (Post 9421867)
Because we already know kelly is an established NFL genius...

The last coach to have no NFL experience to coach an NFL team...Mike Reily, 14-34.

Trading for Foles may not be the right move (I think it is) but this is clearly not the right argument against it.

I believe you missed the point entirely...

bevischief 02-21-2013 07:25 AM

pooptaco

Messier 02-21-2013 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9421862)

He's benched? I didn't realize Kelly named a starter. Kelly's sure enthusiastic about his backup.

htismaqe 02-21-2013 08:16 AM

ROFL

Foles wasn't benched. Foles wasn't ever the starter. He was playing because Vick was injured.

In almost every case, Foles would have gone back to being 2nd string the instant Vick signed a contract extension.

As it stands, Chip Kelly openly declared that VICK isn't the starter and the position would be subject to COMPETITION.

Foles benched? ROFL

DaKCMan AP 02-21-2013 08:24 AM

DaKCMan AP said no to Cassel in 2008-2009.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...29&postcount=7
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...45&postcount=9
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=82

DaKCMan AP says no to Foles in 2013.

DaKCMan AP - Awesome QB guru.

KCrockaholic 02-21-2013 08:29 AM

The guy who wanted Wilson now wants Foles. :Lin:

RealSNR 02-21-2013 08:31 AM

What are you doing, bro? Put this shitty thread away and get back to pimping Tyler.

We don't want Foles. **** him with a screwdriver. In the eye.

KC_Lee 02-21-2013 08:36 AM

So here's whet KC needs to do;

1) Trade our 2nd for Alex Smith
2) Trade our 3rd for Nick Foles
3) Trade our 2013 3rd and our 2014 2nd for Matt Flynn

Then we can draft LT, DL, OG, DT, LT, DT with the remaining picks in that order at those positions.

With this foolproof plan KC can fullfill every NFL draft expert's wet dreams!

Who's with me?!? Come everyone, let's all get on the backup QB band wagon!!! I mean just because it has not worked in almost 37 years does not mean we have to give up on this plan right?!?!?

...sarcasm off...

RealSNR 02-21-2013 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Lee (Post 9421986)
So here's whet KC needs to do;

1) Trade our 2nd for Alex Smith
2) Trade our 3rd for Nick Foles
3) Trade our 2013 3rd and our 2014 2nd for Matt Flynn

Then we can draft LT, DL, OG, DT, LT, DT with the remaining picks in that order at those positions.

With this foolproof plan KC can fullfill every NFL draft expert's wet dreams!

Who's with me?!? Come everyone, let's all get on the backup QB band wagon!!! I mean just because it has not worked in almost 37 years does not mean we have to give up on this plan right?!?!?

...sarcasm off...

I'd consider is. It at least removes all the ****ing shitty ass backups out of the equation whom league experts claim should be starters somewhere in the league.

If we have them all, we can't trade for any. Then we can draft Geno.

Right?

KC_Lee 02-21-2013 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9422007)
I'd consider is. It at least removes all the ****ing shitty ass backups out of the equation whom league experts claim should be starters somewhere in the league.

If we have them all, we can't trade for any. Then we can draft Geno.

Right?

And think of the possibilites of switching QB's each down?!?

1st down Alex Smith, 2nd down Nick Foles, 3rd down bring in Flynn. Then just keep on switching the QB's in and out. Once we have the D's head spining we really sock it to 'em by putting Joekel in a QB and Albert at HB and run the wishbone.

My God we'll be a juggernaut!!!!!

ncCHIEFfan 02-21-2013 09:01 AM

Folse will not happen! We are no longer Chiefs of old.....Welcome Geno Smith!

ncCHIEFfan 02-21-2013 09:01 AM

:grovel:

Mr_Tomahawk 02-21-2013 04:34 PM

Evan Silva ‏@evansilva
ESPN's Chris Mortensen suggested Nick Foles could be acquired by #Chiefs for "probably a third-rounder": http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7475/nick-foles

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7475/nick-foles

ESPN's Chris Mortensen stated on NFL 32 Thursday that he believes Nick Foles could be acquired for a third-round pick.
Foles-to-Kansas City is the obvious connection because Andy Reid drafted Foles and the Chiefs need a quarterback. (Desperately.) "I do believe there is some substance to the desire to talk to the Eagles about Nick Foles," said Mort. "I think it'd take probably a third-rounder to get Foles. So I wouldn't close the door on that." In an ideal world, the Chiefs could acquire Foles for a third-rounder, re-sign Dwayne Bowe, and perhaps draft Luke Joeckel at No. 1 overall. Feb 21 - 5:23 PM

Mr_Tomahawk 02-21-2013 04:35 PM

Eagles' Kelly supports Foles, hazy on Asomugha

http://www.profootballweekly.com/201...zy-on-asomugha

INDIANAPOLIS — New Eagles head coach Chip Kelly said that he’d like to coach QB Nick Foles, despite talk that the second-year QB could be traded.

“I want to coach Nick Foles,” Kelly said. “And I want to get a chance to spend time with him.”

Kelly was followed on the podium by former Eagles head coach Andy Reid, who was asked if he might want to trade for Foles and bring him to Kansas City with the Chiefs. Reid declined to comment, per NFL tampering rules.

But Kelly’s most vague, non-committal quote came when asked about CB Nnamdi Asomugha, who is due $15.5 million in 2013.

"I think Nnamdi has the skill set … that can play football," Kelly said.

Asked several more times about Asomugha, Kelly deferred to the Eagles’ personnel department. The only other non-quarterback Kelly was asked about was LB DeMeco Ryans, and Kelly was rather effusive of his praise.

Kelly said that he has watched film of every current Eagles player from last season but that it only can reveal so much.

“I have watched every game, every cut-up of every player, but until you see them in minicamp you don’t know what you have,” he said. “The film can tell you a lot but not everything.”

Michael Vick revamped his contract to return to Philadelphia this season, and the Eagles have signed Kelly’s former quarterback at Oregon from 2007, Dennis Dixon, who just won a ring as a practice-squad member of the Ravens last season. It’s clear that the remainder of the Eagles’ QB depth chart remains in flux, but Kelly wasn’t giving too many indications which direction it might turn.

“I am not a predictor of how things will work, and I have not had a chance to work with them,” he said. “I last saw Dennis Dixon in 2007, and I haven’t had a chance to work with Michael or Nick. I saw Nick play. I never saw Trent Edwards in person.”

Eagles GM Howie Roseman followed Kelly and said Foles is in the team’s plans.

"Foles is a talented guy, and we just drafted him last year,” Roseman said. “I think this is a different situation than we've had the past couple of years where we had quarterbacks. We like the player.”

Roseman said it’s bad business to get rid of talented quarterbacks.

“We're trying to accumulate good, young players. We're not in the business of trying to get rid of good, young players."

Roseman would not specifically say if the Eagles would play a 3-4 defense following the hiring of coordinator Billy Davis, who has coached both 3-4 and 4-3 systems, but he did indicate that the Eagles’ personnel could fit a 3-4 scheme if needed, noting Brandon Graham could be a 3-4 outside linebacker.

htismaqe 02-21-2013 04:35 PM

Whose ideal world?

**** YOU CHRIS MORTENSON!

If we give up anything higher than a 4th for Foles, that's going to suck.

ShowtimeSBMVP 02-21-2013 04:36 PM

Chiefs can forget about acquiring Foles, for now
Mike Garafolo, USA TODAY Sports4:33p.m. EST February 21, 2013
02-21-andy-reid

(Photo: Michael Conroy, AP)
Story Highlights

Eagles GM Howie Roseman, coach Chip Kelly says Nick Foles is in the team's plans for 2013
Kelly concedes Eagles offense would change depending on whether Michael Vick or Foles was starting

INDIANAPOLIS – Howie Roseman saw Andy Reid approaching and yelled out, "Hey, Coach Reid." It signaled the end of the Philadelphia Eagles general manager's press conference as Roseman yielded the podium.

It seems that's the only trade those two will be making.

Despite the Kansas City Chiefs' interest in acquiring Nick Foles, as USA TODAY Sports reported last week, the Eagles don't plan on making the second-year quarterback available to his former coach – at least not immediately.

Roseman indicated as much. As did Eagles coach Chip Kelly. And as did Reid.

"He's not available. You just had Howie up here (on the podium), so I think you know that," Reid said, addressing a Philadelphia reporter's inquiry. "I'm glad you asked the question. I miss that."

ANOTHER OPTION?: 49ers GM mum on Alex Smith's future

After a laugh from Reid and the assembled media, Reid continued, "Listen, Nick is the property of the Philadelphia Eagles. I think they like him. … I drafted him along with Howie and Howie's still there. I know Howie likes him."

That's precisely what Roseman said during his session with the media. Kelly has spoken at length about Foles' toughness and continues to say the signing of Michael Vick to a renegotiated contract doesn't spell the end of Foles' tenure in Philly.

"I wanna coach Nick," Kelly said. "I wanna spend time with him and see him."

But here's where it gets a bit interesting. On Feb. 11, the day the team announced Vick's restructuring and the hiring of the coaching staff, Kelly was asked about having an open competition between Vick and Foles while running two different systems.

"I don't think it's two different systems," Kelly replied.

Asked Thursday about that statement and how the mobile Vick and Foles, a more traditional pocket passer, could run the same system, Kelly claimed he never said they could.

"I didn't say that," Kelly said. "I said that Nick Foles has a skill set that it's our job, if he's our quarterback, to put him in position to make plays, and the same with Michael Vick."

So the Eagles are indeed going to have to make a decision at some point whether they're going to have to run the kind of offense Kelly installed at Oregon or a more traditional approach with Foles.

"You always do that, no matter who your quarterback is," Kelly said. "I don't think it's revamp the system. It's not like we're going to throw our offense out and put another guy. But obviously, one player throws certain routes better than another player. One person does another job in certain 'check-with-me's at the line of scrimmage.

"I don't think anybody runs the same exact play-call sheet with their first quarterback or second quarterback or whomever. You kind of adjust it to your personnel."

Meanwhile, Reid tried his best not to say Matt Cassel doesn't seem to have a future as the Chiefs' starting quarterback. But he didn't exactly make it seem that's the case.

"I had an opportunity to go through and look at our quarterbacks. I think (former general manager) Scott Pioli really did a good job of bringing guys in and giving us an opportunity to win games with some of the guys that are there," Reid said, but then added: "We're going to go through the whole process of looking at the college kids who are here, free agency and any trade possibilities that come up."

Reid would love for Foles to come up as a trade possibility. But again, that doesn't seem like it's going to happen.

At least not yet.

htismaqe 02-21-2013 04:36 PM

I see Chris Mortenson is making the (somewhat faulty) assumption that Andy Reid "drafted" Nick Foles.

Howie Roseman drafted Nick Foles and Howie Roseman is still in Philadelphia.

Messier 02-21-2013 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9423524)
I see Chris Mortenson is making the (somewhat faulty) assumption that Andy Reid "drafted" Nick Foles.

Howie Roseman drafted Nick Foles and Howie Roseman is still in Philadelphia.

Sure it's a guess, but an educated one that any QBs acquired by the Eagles (and here to) was and is Reid's choice. Yes, I'm willing to bet every QB acquired while Reid was in Philly, was who he wanted.

O.city 02-21-2013 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9423548)
Sure it's a guess, but an educated one that any QBs acquired by the Eagles (and here to) was and is Reid's choice. Yes, I'm willing to bet every QB acquired while Reid was in Philly, was who he wanted.

We were told by Eagle fans, that the last 2 years Reid didn't have much say in the draft process, IIRC.

Messier 02-21-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9423551)
We were told by Eagle fans, that the last 2 years Reid didn't have much say in the draft process, IIRC.

That's dumb.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-21-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9423551)

Because everything your read on teh intraweb it true!

htismaqe 02-21-2013 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9423548)

Except that a couple of the guys that came over here when Reid was hired said it wasn't that simple.

Jeff Lurie wasn't happy with the drafting and Roseman basically campaigned that he should be given control over Reid. Lurie sided with Roseman and the last 2 drafts were his. Reid was stripped of final say. It's entirely possible that Reid signed off on Foles. It also entirely possible that Reid didn't want him and Roseman took him anyway.

O.city 02-21-2013 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9423557)
That's dumb.

Why?

Don't shoot the messenger, I'm sure some others can expunge on that a little more than I can.

htismaqe 02-21-2013 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9423557)
That's dumb.

The fact that there was a falling out between Reid and Roseman, with Roseman ultimately winning Lurie's favor, is public knowledge.

O.city 02-21-2013 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9423559)
Because everything your read on teh intraweb it true!

Oh, am I not saying enough positive stuff in here for you?

Maybe go bleed on the Wilson thread.

The Franchise 02-21-2013 04:52 PM

I still think that the Eagles hold onto Foles until after the draft. One of the QB needy teams will miss out on a QB and the Eagles will get a higher pick next year for him.

Messier 02-21-2013 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9423560)
Except that a couple of the guys that came over here when Reid was hired said it wasn't that simple.

Jeff Lurie wasn't happy with the drafting and Roseman basically campaigned that he should be given control over Reid. Lurie sided with Roseman and the last 2 drafts were his. Reid was stripped of final say. It's entirely possible that Reid signed off on Foles. It also entirely possible that Reid didn't want him and Roseman took him anyway.

If we're to believe rumors, he must've learned to like him.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-21-2013 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9423563)
Oh, am I not saying enough positive stuff in here for you?

Maybe go bleed on the Wilson thread.

Butt hurt post is butt hurt.

O.city 02-21-2013 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9423569)

Cause he played him when he didn't have anyone else?

O.city 02-21-2013 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9423572)
Butt hurt post is butt hurt.

Not positive enough huh? I hear the MU BBall thread needs some trolling, off you go.

Messier 02-21-2013 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9423574)
Cause he played him when he didn't have anyone else?

Becase he wouldn't mind if he were here.

htismaqe 02-21-2013 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9423569)

Who else was he going to play? They didn't have another available starter.

O.city 02-21-2013 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9423578)

I'm sure he wouldn't. Guess we will see if he puts his money where his mouth is though.

RealSNR 02-21-2013 04:57 PM

**** dude. I'm all on board with Tyler Wilson. I like the QB a lot.

Why the **** are you suddenly talking about ****ing Nick Foles?

htismaqe 02-21-2013 04:58 PM

Quote:

Andy Reid has never said he wants him here.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-21-2013 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9423576)
Not positive enough huh? I hear the MU BBall thread needs some trolling, off you go.

Q

htismaqe 02-21-2013 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9423584)

He's basically down for whatever shit show they try to feed us.

That's why he's started like 6 ***official draft [insert flavor of the week] QB*** threads.

O.city 02-21-2013 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9423586)
Q

Hypocrite

Easy 6 02-21-2013 05:00 PM

In my perfect world, this is a no-go... draft Geno or Tyler so we can finally have a homegrown product to build on, i've been saying that for years.

But i will admit that i wont jump off a bridge if this is reeeally what Reid and Dorsey believe is the best move... i'm going to trust that they both know, deep in their bones, the severity of the situation.

Messier 02-21-2013 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9423585)
Andy Reid has never said he wants him here.

Did you see how used the word rumored? That was on purpose.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-21-2013 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9423584)

Not necessarily taking his back...rather starting a thread to start dumping all of the inevitable "Foles to KC..." articles we are seeing and will be seeing until we have our QB.

When you see be change my signature to Foles....then start worrying about me. :D

BradBigglestein 02-21-2013 05:02 PM

About the Reid and drafting situation:

Eagles fans can come over here and tell you story A and story B, but the fact is no one knows the influence in the organization other than the people themselves. Before and during this past season beat writers and reporters who covered the team said Andy Reid lost control to Joe Banner around 2009 or 2010 and that is why the Eagles had horrific drafts in 2010 and 2011. Then the same reporters said that Reid gained power back before the 2012 draft and demanded he have power back in the organization.

Eagles owner Jeff Lurie said in his press conference to announce Reid's firing said there was no power struggle and Reid always had final say, but Roseman was responsible for giving Reid the right players to choose from. So the bottom line is no one knows for sure. People can make educated guesses, but anyone who states anything as fact isn't speaking truthfully.

htismaqe 02-21-2013 05:06 PM

Quote:

I don't see the word "rumored" anywhere in here.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-21-2013 05:07 PM

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2013/2...rtunity-chiefs

On whether he would consider trading for Nick Foles:

"He's not available. You just had Howie (Roseman) up here, so I think you know that. I'm glad you asked the question. I miss that. Listen, Nick is the property of the Philadelphia Eagles, and I think they like him."

htismaqe 02-21-2013 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9423616)
http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2013/2...rtunity-chiefs

On whether he would consider trading for Nick Foles:

"He's not available. You just had Howie (Roseman) up here, so I think you know that. I'm glad you asked the question. I miss that. Listen, Nick is the property of the Philadelphia Eagles, and I think they like him."

To be fair, he really can't say anything else. That would be tampering.

Easy 6 02-21-2013 05:12 PM

That AP quote really makes it sound like it isnt happening, and of course it makes sense for the eagles to keep him, why draft or go into free agency when you already have two potential guys already on the team.

Fine by me, its draft or bust for KC.

Messier 02-21-2013 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9423612)
I don't see the word "rumored" anywhere in here.

Go back one more post of mine. Hint: you and o.city quoted it.

You might be confused because I said rumors not rumored

I'm confident you'll find it. Good luck.

htismaqe 02-21-2013 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9423642)
Go back one more post of mine. Hint: you and o.city quoted it.

You might be confused because I said rumors not rumored

I'm confident you'll find it. Good luck.

Well, in the context of the conversation, the "rumors" comment seems to be related to Foles starting in Philly last year, not Reid wanting him here now.

If by "rumors" you're talking about Reid wanting him in KC, then yeah, they're rumors. And that's pretty much it.

Reid himself hasn't said anything about it (because he can't) and Chip Kelly and the Eagles are calling Foles competition for the starting job.

So all of the Foles talk is pretty much useless, media-fueled speculation.

B14ckmon 02-21-2013 05:33 PM

Nothing either Chip or Reid said, means anything. Just professional speak.

Messier 02-21-2013 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9423663)
Well, in the context of the conversation, the "rumors" comment seems to be related to Foles starting in Philly last year, not Reid wanting him here now.

If by "rumors" you're talking about Reid wanting him in KC, then yeah, they're rumors. And that's pretty much it.

Reid himself hasn't said anything about it (because he can't) and Chip Kelly and the Eagles are calling Foles competition for the starting job.

Reid was asked about Foles today. He said he's not available and that HE drafted him, and that Kelly likes him and wants to keep him. Didn't say it out right but sounds like he likes him and would like to obtain him.

Titty Meat 02-21-2013 05:37 PM

Funny thing is the Eagles offense under Foles averaged more yards per game than Hooties NFL best QB Russell Wilson.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-21-2013 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9423718)
Funny thing is the Eagles offense under Foles averaged more yards per game than Hooties NFL best QB Russell Wilson.

But Foles sucks....CP said so...

Pasta Little Brioni 02-21-2013 05:43 PM

barfs

Titty Meat 02-21-2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9423737)

I never liked him and wouldn't trade for him personally.

htismaqe 02-21-2013 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9423712)
Reid was asked about Foles today. He said he's not available and that HE drafted him, and that Kelly likes him and wants to keep him. Didn't say it out right but sounds like he likes him and would like to obtain him.

I guess I haven't seen that quote.

The only quote I've seen is this one:

O.city 02-21-2013 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9423663)

And we've been told by someone who has a source that the talk is overblown.

htismaqe 02-21-2013 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9423737)

Dude, get some Kleenex...

Messier 02-21-2013 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9423743)
I guess I haven't seen that quote.

The only quote I've seen is this one:

Reading between the lines, Reid had interested.

Messier 02-21-2013 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9423744)
And we've been told by someone who has a source that the talk is overblown.

who?

htismaqe 02-21-2013 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9423751)
Reading between the lines, Reid had interested.

OK, so now we're reading between the lines of meaningless coach speak?

ROFL

htismaqe 02-21-2013 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9423753)
who?

TBG's source said there's virtually nothing coming out of Arrowhead regarding Foles. That he's not being talked about or something to that effect.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-21-2013 05:53 PM

Oh, Frank's "source"....

50/50

htismaqe 02-21-2013 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9423760)
Oh, Frank's "source"....

50/50

A little better than 50/50, at least lately.

O.city 02-21-2013 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9423762)
A little better than 50/50, at least lately.

Yeah, he's pretty much been spot on about everything this offseason.

Messier 02-21-2013 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9423755)
OK, so now we're reading between the lines of meaningless coach speak?

ROFL

What the f*** are any of us doing here. You're looking at one sentence quotes in tweets, saying that means QB is still in play. Its all reading onto quotes you ass.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-21-2013 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9423765)
Yeah, he's pretty much been spot on about everything this offseason.

.....sigh.

htismaqe 02-21-2013 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9423768)
What the f*** are any of us doing here. You're looking at one sentence quotes in tweets, saying that means QB is still in play. Its all reading onto quotes you ass.

I know.

I'm messing with you.

Relax Holmes.

htismaqe 02-21-2013 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9423771)
.....sigh.

What? You're disappointed?

Stop getting yourself all psyched up every time a new rumor comes out and that wouldn't happen.

What's next, the ***OFFICIAL BRING DONOVAN MCNABB OUT OF RETIREMENT*** thread?