ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs 2012 Dexter McCluster touches thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=262599)

Reerun_KC 09-13-2012 09:02 AM

LMAO, Love this thread....

Mr. Laz 09-13-2012 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 8904522)
http://i.imgur.com/PZIxq.gif

looked like it was a zone and the players dropped back, probably both expecting each other to cover dex.

looks like DMC knew where to 'sit down' in the zone and get a first down.

I know that when receivers do that against us they get kudos all the time. :shrug:

Reerun_KC 09-16-2012 10:13 PM

Updated. Not looking good for fraudulent boy.

Hammock Parties 09-16-2012 10:16 PM

4 shitty, worthless ****ing touches today.

Sucked ****ing ass and played exactly the way I expect him to play.

When he got blown up, a shiver of ecstasy ran down my spine.

Reerun_KC 09-16-2012 10:17 PM

Excuses. .

WV 09-17-2012 12:26 AM

Hell they should have went to him more today....anything would have been better than the "product" they put out today.

Rausch 09-17-2012 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8919298)

Remind me when you're leaving...

Hammock Parties 09-17-2012 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 8919736)
Remind me when you're leaving...

As soon as we win 10 games.

Rasputin 09-17-2012 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8919298)

I don't & never expect DM to have great games each week. I do however think some games he can break out for those big plays we need. Wasn't there for this game. He is going get more opportunities to prove you wrong or me wrong either way.

I just figure if we got rid of him, he would tear our D up big time if we played against him on a sunday after noon. That would put a spin on CP lmao.

Rasputin 09-17-2012 01:11 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if JC doesn't get his shit going we will see Dexter at RB again at some point in games. Draughn has had some plays & got some yards. Hillis hasn't been exactly living up to expectations. They got to do something give the O a boost in the running game.

BossChief 09-17-2012 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 8919749)
I wouldn't be surprised if JC doesn't get his shit going we will see Dexter at RB again at some point in games. Draughn has had some plays & got some yards. Hillis hasn't been exactly living up to expectations. They got to do something give the O a boost in the running game.

:shake:

Hillis and Charles arent the problem with the offense.

Neither are Bowe, Baldwin, Breaston or DMC.

Our problem is that we have a backup quality QB masquerading around as a starting QB and EVERYONE knows it.

Especially the players on the team.

Hammock Parties 09-17-2012 01:15 AM

Well, the other problem is that our interior line is young and struggled today against a pretty badass defensive line.

That was bound to happen at some point. That's when you need a strong QB to fall back on.

Oops.

BossChief 09-17-2012 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8919752)
Well, the other problem is that our interior line is young and struggled today against a pretty badass defensive line.

That was bound to happen at some point. That's when you need a strong QB to fall back on.

Oops.

Cassel stares down the rush (thats why I chose that specific play for your sig) and takes FOREVER to get the ball out and if and when he does, his release point is as low as anybodies in the game so lots of his passes get tipped...if he tries to adjust his release point to get the ball out without getting tipped, he throws 3 feet too high and the ball comes off the receivers fingertips and gets tipped up for a pick in the secondary.

Buffalo got steamrolled by the Jets last week.

The interior lines inexperience was a very small part of the real problem.

Rasputin 09-17-2012 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8919751)
:shake:

Hillis and Charles arent the problem with the offense.

Neither are Bowe, Baldwin, Breaston or DMC.

Our problem is that we have a backup quality QB masquerading around as a starting QB and EVERYONE knows it.

Especially the players on the team.

I agree 100% he makes the team look bad around him. We can't get the best out of the team this way. That one pass to Dexter he had to dive for, that could have turned into big time yards if Cassel was accurate with his throw and Dex could have cought it in stride. The announcers even pointed that out. The WRs have to adjust to his throws all the time instead of getting it at the right time and spot. Would make huge difference if we had an accurate QB that could matriculate the ball down field.

Hammock Parties 09-17-2012 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8919757)
Cassel stares down the rush (thats why I chose that specific play for your sig) and takes FOREVER to get the ball out and if and when he does, his release point is as low as anybodies in the game so lots of his passes get tipped...if he tries to adjust his release point to get the ball out without getting tipped, he throws 3 feet too high and the ball comes off the receivers fingertips and gets tipped up for a pick in the secondary.

Buffalo got steamrolled by the Jets last week.

The interior lines inexperience was a very small part of the real problem.

I'm talking about the run blocking, mostly.

It wasn't good today, it wasn't good last week, it wasn't good in game two and three of preseason.

It's the elephant in the room.

Well, maybe the baby elephant.

If we had a good running game we wouldn't be getting the shit beaten out of us.