ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football ****Official Divisional Round Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268792)

Amnorix 01-13-2013 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9316197)
and I was 100% kidding

Ah ok. Never mind then. :D

Hootie 01-13-2013 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 9316198)
It's not a ridiculous game. One game, everything on the line, I'd always take Brady over Manning. I've argued with you about this for years. Manning is damn good, but he hasn't done a good job at all in the playoffs, and there's no answer for that.

I don't even care anymore.

I can't argue. Brady is a beast.

I do know I'd definitely take Bill Belichick over any coach Manning has ever had and I do know Belichick passes on 3rd and 7 and doesn't take those ridiculous kneel downs at the end of the half and the 2nd half.

Brock 01-13-2013 09:59 PM

Anyone with any sense would take Brady. Next week he'll be playing for the most playoff wins in history.

GoChargers 01-13-2013 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 9316181)
Still bitter over never being able to get past them I see.

You were literally a last-second dumbass Marlon McCree fumble and an LT injury away from losing to us in the playoffs in back-to-back years. :rolleyes:

Quote:

Hopefully the Ravens will join it shortly (though they at least beat the Patsonce, like Indy.
http://i.imgur.com/FxeyAl.jpg

Amnorix 01-13-2013 10:03 PM

Well, that was fun. Really crushed to lose Gronk though. He's basically our best offensive player not named Tom f'n Brady and losing him turns our pass offense into Welker/Hernandez and a bunch of guys.

This year our run game is much more of a threat than last year and our defense is as good if it better, so maybe, but losing Gronk really hurts. Two years in a row when Brady and Wilfork's time is running short - really sucks.

Would love to win one more to put the stupid Spygate crap to be and tie Noll/Bradshaw, but we will have to wait and see.

Ravens game should be epic....again!

Amnorix 01-13-2013 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChargers (Post 9316214)
You were literally a last-second dumbass Marlon McCree fumble and an LT injury away from losing to us in the playoffs in back-to-back years. :rolleyes:

Yeah David Tyree in 2007 and Gronk's ankle in 2011 blah, blah blah. I can load up on excuses too. End of the day they don't matter.

Ah, right, I meant since the Kennedy Administration. Sorry I wasn't more clear.

Amnorix 01-13-2013 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9316205)
Anyone with any sense would take Brady. Next week he'll be playing for the most playoff wins in history.

Errr....took that record today actually. Was tied with Montana until today's win.

Amnorix 01-13-2013 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9316203)
I don't even care anymore.

I can't argue. Brady is a beast.

I do know I'd definitely take Bill Belichick over any coach Manning has ever had and I do know Belichick passes on 3rd and 7 and doesn't take those ridiculous kneel downs at the end of the half and the 2nd half.

I would take Belichick also.

His halftime game management today was somewhat questionable however.

Amnorix 01-13-2013 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChargers (Post 9315310)
Oh please. More like now you know what it's usually like for everyone else to play against the Patriots, except that Houston is too ****ing pussy to take advantage of the gift calls.

I'm sorry the Patriots have psychologically damaged you. Perhaps you should seek counseling?

AussieChiefsFan 01-13-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9316205)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_sta...layoff_records

Brock 01-13-2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 9316222)
Errr....took that record today actually. Was tied with Montana until today's win.

Well there you go.

JD10367 01-13-2013 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 9316225)
I would take Belichick also.

His halftime game management today was somewhat questionable however.

You high, bro?

The Patriots lost Woodhead and Gronk before half the fans took their seats. As Brady said post game, it pretty much turned all their plans to shit. Result? They turned Shane Vereen from an afterthought to a star. Kid went from "failed draft pick" to "third player ever to have two receiving TDs and one running TD in a playoff game".

Pats entered halftime up 17-13, and came out of the locker room and extended it to 38-13.

Give the Texans some credit for the comeback. They're pretty good, you know.

LiveSteam 01-14-2013 09:17 AM

I see at least 4 more years of Patriot post season domination in the AFC.
Suck it Manning. You can keep on crying CLAY

Rain Man 01-14-2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 9316221)
Yeah David Tyree in 2007 and Gronk's ankle in 2011 blah, blah blah. I can load up on excuses too. End of the day they don't matter.

We can play that game, too. Cassel was playing. Lin Elliott was playing. We had Greg Robinson as a coach. We had Herm Edwards as a coach. Many of our draft picks have been busts.

okoye35chiefs 01-14-2013 02:11 PM

brady never lost a superbowl that bellyboy didn't video tape.. remember that!