ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football See how Alex Smith performs in the red zone compared to rest of AFC West (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=308760)

TigeRRUppeRRcut 07-16-2017 12:49 PM

And how many support your believe that Geno will be a superstar ? Did anyone even agree with you when you said Tyreek would be a bust?

Silly kid.

RunKC 07-16-2017 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12958665)
It's easy to understand why the Chiefs drafted Hunt in the 3rd round this year.

Ware has been okay when healthy but he's not a game breaker nor a guy that can consistently get 1,200 plus yards season to season. Much of his "success" is due to Andy's scheme. And, he's fallen off a cliff in December and January in both 2015 and 2016.

West was invisible last year. I know he lost 10 pounds and has been training hard this offseason but I still think he's a #3 back at best (although much better than Knile Davis or Cyrus Gray).

Hopefully, Hunt can deliver the goods.

Andy was a huge problem and a big reason we lost the playoff game. Ware had a TD and 4.4 YPC in that game and Hill had 3 carries of his own averaging 6 YPC.

The fact that Alex threw 34 passes that game was reason enough to lose.
The running game was not as weak as people said it was late in the year. Andy should have never put the game solely in Alex's hands.

Ware had only eight rushing attempts while averaging 4.4 YPC. Andy went full reerun.

Hammock Parties 07-16-2017 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12958737)
And how many support your believe that Geno will be a superstar ? Did anyone even agree with you when you said Tyreek would be a bust?

Silly kid.

Yeah no one cares about this shit. Unlike you I have the ability to admit when I'm wrong.

Rasputin 07-16-2017 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 12958746)
Andy was a huge problem and a big reason we lost the playoff game. Ware had a TD and 4.4 YPC in that game and Hill had 3 carries of his own averaging 6 YPC.

The fact that Alex threw 34 passes that game was reason enough to lose.
The running game was not as weak as people said it was late in the year. Andy should have never put the game solely in Alex's hands.

Ware had only eight rushing attempts while averaging 4.4 YPC. Andy went full reerun.

Another reason to move on from Alex Smith and have a gunslinger quarterback. Andy Reid is just a pass happy coach so he must be embarrassed with his passing game and he did all he could to make Alex what he wasn't. He dialed up plays that should have gone deep but Alex doesn't trust his arm or something.

Once Patrick Mahomes II "Gets It" this offense is going be fun to watch.

TigeRRUppeRRcut 07-16-2017 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 12958768)
Yeah no one cares about this shit. Unlike you I have the ability to admit when I'm wrong.

And not to forget you were also wrong saying the Raiders would beat us down last season, or how you were over at the Mane proclaiming Denver was a better team. You also said the team wouldn't win more than 9 games. Wrong over and over again, cupcake.

Hammock Parties 07-16-2017 01:23 PM

Yeah, no one cares. Really.

MahiMike 07-16-2017 01:50 PM

That game reminded me of the Marty days. Playing those close games is a coin toss. We lost that flip.

SAUTO 07-16-2017 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12958680)
Go away, Geno. No one cares about your inane posts that have no factual evidence behind them.

How so you say that a post containing a ****ing video has no factual evidence?

And **** you for making me side with clay. ****ing asshole.

SAUTO 07-16-2017 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12958737)

Silly kid.

Who still believes geno will be a superstar?

I think you are making that up.

TigeRRUppeRRcut 07-16-2017 02:13 PM

Because one video summarizes a whole season of said "A lot of that was due to throws like this one."

:facepalm:

Reerun_KC 07-16-2017 03:04 PM

Ah the fan boy. Hates the chiefs franchise loves him some Alex.

Please kill yourself

Reerun_KC 07-16-2017 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12958588)
Alex had a typical Alex games against the Bucs, there's no doubt. But this writer undermines his point by claiming that the Bucs were "mediocre", which is outright bullshit.

The Bucs are a rising team that challenged for the NFC South crown with a 9-7 record. In addition to beating the Chiefs, they took the Raiders to overtime, beat the Seahawks, beat the Falcons once and the Panthers twice and lost on the road to the Cowboys by 6 points. This was no "mediocre" team.

The writer also fails to mentioned that Marcus Peters didn't play against the Bucs, which meant 5'11 Steve Nelson matched up against 6'5 Pro Bowl WR Mike Evans, which was a disaster.

Maclin missed the game and by that point, Spencer Ware had done his usual 4th quarter of the season disappearing act.

Had Maclin and Peters been available, the Chiefs would most likely have won that game, despite Alex being Alex.

I truly miss the objective, less Homer version of Dane. You once were one of the best.

I miss you. Come back.

DaneMcCloud 07-16-2017 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 12958959)
I truly miss the objective, less Homer version of Dane. You once were one of the best.

I miss you. Come back.

Go **** yourself.

Then tell me what's false in that post, you ****ing moron.

Reerun_KC 07-16-2017 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12958968)
Go **** yourself.

Then tell me what's false in that post, you ****ing moron.

If I go **** myself. Will you film it, edit it and produce it for all of CP to see? Could we charge for this service.

BlackOp 07-16-2017 03:20 PM

The Bucs were mugging the living shit out of Jones that game...it was so bad I actually posted video captures off my DVR. It allowed Winston to repeatedly convert some long 3rd downs. KC didn't register a single sack that entire game and should have had 3-4.

The only thing I could gather was the NFL wanted Winston/Bucs in the South hunt towards the end of the season....and the Vegas Raiders to make the post season. It was terrible.