ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs PFT take on Albert and his twitter account (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270849)

Nightfyre 03-07-2013 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRR (Post 9475251)
Lost a lot of respect for Branden Albert with that tweet. Saw it last night. The only reason BA wants to stay at left tackle is because of the almighty $$$$. You have a player off of a 2-14 team demanding he play a certain position??

The bottom line? While Albert is not the overall issue, he is apart of it. The Chiefs are 25-55 with Branden Albert at left tackle.
Posted via Mobile Device

Seriously? It's about respect. LT is the big man on the totem pole on the o-line who gets to take on the best pass-rushers. You don't just shunt someone over after they have performed well over the last several years.

Hootie 03-07-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Lost a lot of respect for Branden Albert with that tweet. Saw it last night. The only reason BA wants to stay at left tackle is because of the almighty $$$$. You have a player off of a 2-14 team demanding he play a certain position??

The bottom line? While Albert is not the overall issue, he is a part of it. The Chiefs are 25-55 with Branden Albert at left tackle.

your mad at a working professional for trying to make as much money as possible?

TRR 03-07-2013 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9475270)
your mad at a working professional for trying to make as much money as possible?

Be a team player. Play for the name on the front of your jersey. If the team that made a huge investment in him to begin with needs him to play a different position, be open to it. Don't go on twitter and whine about it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-07-2013 08:54 PM

Quote:

The bottom line? While Albert is not the overall issue, he is a part of it. The Chiefs are 25-55 with Branden Albert at left tackle.

I'm sure he cares deeply.
Posted via Mobile Device

TRR 03-07-2013 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9475266)
Seriously? It's about respect. LT is the big man on the totem pole on the o-line who gets to take on the best pass-rushers. You don't just shunt someone over after they have performed well over the last several years.

Respect? LOL what a joke. Nobody respects a loser. That's what Albert has been since he has entered the league. 25-55 since he graced us with his presence at left tackle.

I think Albert is a decent left tackle. But put it into prospective here. He's not the second coming of Willie Roaf.
Posted via Mobile Device

TRR 03-07-2013 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9475283)
I'm sure he cares deeply.
Posted via Mobile Device

He should. Fans pay his salary ultimately. If he doesn't, that's all I need to know about the player/professional he is.
Posted via Mobile Device

Nightfyre 03-07-2013 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRR (Post 9475293)
Respect? LOL what a joke. Nobody respects a loser. That's what Albert has been since he has entered the league. 25-55 since he graced us with his presence at left tackle.

I think Albert is a decent left tackle. But put it into prospective here. He's not the second coming of Willie Roaf.
Posted via Mobile Device

Cuz Willie Roaf would have picked this team up and carried it to the Super Bowl? Ridiculous. Let's throw out the baby with the bath water.

Sorter 03-07-2013 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRR (Post 9475298)
He should. Fans pay his salary ultimately. If he doesn't, that's all I need to know about the player/professional he is.
Posted via Mobile Device

TV Contracts think this post is an uninformed post.

-King- 03-07-2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRR (Post 9475282)
Be a team player. Play for the name on the front of your jersey. If the team that made a huge investment in him to begin with needs him to play a different position, be open to it. Don't go on twitter and whine about it.
Posted via Mobile Device

How dare he not like taking a demotion! HOW DARE HE!

I'm pretty sure that you would be open to being demoted even if you were one of the best at your job. Right?

-King- 03-07-2013 09:24 PM

Quote:

So you don't respect Jamaal Charles either huh?

Frosty 03-07-2013 09:28 PM

People get upset about the weirdest shit.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-07-2013 09:31 PM

Sweet Jesus TRR is dumb.
Posted via Mobile Device

MahiMike 03-07-2013 09:37 PM

Twitter costs dudes more trouble than it's worth. Can't believe anyone would have a twitter account.

58-4ever 03-07-2013 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9475258)
Yeah, I'd LOVE to see your little punk ass call him that to his face. I, however, would without hesitation call Alex ****-O a little bitch RIGHT to his goddamned face.
Posted via Mobile Device

What the **** are you talking about? He's a whiny pussy. Do you follow him? He has a weak mind. That doesn't mean I want to fight him. Thanks for pointing out the obvious tough guy, Branden Albert would beat me up. Guilty. I'd take Branden in a fight against anyone on this board. That doesn't mean he doesn't act like a bitch. Silly Willie.

Brock 03-07-2013 10:03 PM

Quote:

Posted via Mobile Device

I guess that makes all chiefs players losers. You stupid bitch.