ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The beer me factor for skip town (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=95949)

tk13 08-19-2004 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNextStep
Chiefs fans referencing West Side Story and Little House on the Prairie?

What the f*** Bizzaro-Planet is this? I take a few months off to move to a new state and when I finally log back on, I come back to a mullet-and-beer-belly rendition of a crappy musical?

Unf***ingbelievable.

Meeeeem.... ory......

Mark M 08-19-2004 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY

And where the fuck did MarkM go? :cuss:

Just when it was getting fun.

It's called "work." Kinda like what you do, but without all of the steriod sales.

And stop eating the merchandise -- it's obviously fuqqing up your brain.

MM
~~:p

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark M
That's actually kinda funny ... it goes right back to the Grizzly Adams reference.



OH MY GOD! I don't have BIG_DADDY'S approval!

Maybe I should start being a self-righteous hypocrite who goes out of his way to prove he is a man.

Nahhh ... I don't really give a shit.

MM
~~:shrug:

4. MR. SENSITIVE – This pussy has huevos the size of tobiko. He takes himself WAY to seriously and has absolutely no ability to laugh at himself or ever admit he is wrong.

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark M
It's called "work." Kinda like what you do, but without all of the steriod sales.

And stop eating the merchandise -- it's obviously fuqqing up your brain.

MM
~~:p

I guess I should hold up the laugh sign.

ENDelt260 08-19-2004 01:57 PM

I bet y'all didn't know that Big Daddy's real name was Dale Carnegie.

Fairplay 08-19-2004 01:58 PM

I could see this thread in the Hall of Classics one day.

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
I bet y'all didn't know that Big Daddy's real name was Dale Carnegie.

ROFL

teedubya 08-19-2004 02:00 PM

so at this Chiefsplanet Weekend bash... is there going to be a boxing ring? Cuz there are a few matches I wouldnt mind witnessing. Hell I would get in the ring too, I got no probs throwing down in the name of entertainment. heh.

Iowanian 08-19-2004 02:01 PM

Next step is right............I'm going over to Orangemange to get some clever new material from Spider and Alec.

That wouldn't really be fair Ch3..............If Someone were to wear a big red nose, bushy red hair, and oversized shoes............you being a professional clown puncher and all.













BA.....................ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

Mark M 08-19-2004 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY
4. MR. SENSITIVE – This pussy has huevos the size of tobiko. He takes himself WAY to seriously and has absolutely no ability to laugh at himself or ever admit he is wrong.



Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY
Yea there's so much more happening on the BB right now I wouldn't want to slow it down. :rolleyes: …

Quote:

2. NO GAME GAMER – You know this guy, he acts like he has game when he doesn’t have any. Not having game is no big deal if you don’t act like you have it. They continue to post stupid shit all the time. This is a tard who most likely got picked on in high school and tries to act he’s all about something now. Anyone like this is going to get grief.
Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY
You guys quit picking on me or I'll go get skip.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Thanks for the laugh, BD ...

MM
~~ROFL

ChiTown 08-19-2004 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNextStep
Chiefs fans referencing West Side Story and Little House on the Prairie?

What the f*** Bizzaro-Planet is this? I take a few months off to move to a new state and when I finally log back on, I come back to a mullet-and-beer-belly rendition of a crappy musical?

Unf***ingbelievable.

Hey, you little bitch! West Side Story rocks......well, not as much as this thread, but it rocks.

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chi3fs
so at this Chiefsplanet Weekend bash... is there going to be a boxing ring? Cuz there are a few matches I wouldnt mind witnessing. Hell I would get in the ring too, I got no probs throwing down in the name of entertainment. heh.

You just don't get it do you? It's not easy being me. Every day I gotta get up and look at this face in the mirror. Having a small penis doesn't help either.

ChiTown 08-19-2004 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
I bet y'all didn't know that Big Daddy's real name was Dale Carnegie.

Uh, you forgot his middle name......fucking. Just trying to be accurate...

ENDelt260 08-19-2004 02:05 PM

How are you gonna get there, Iowanian? Your camaro is still on blocks. Har har har har har har.

Silly mullet head.

Iowanian 08-19-2004 02:05 PM

yeah next step............Don't make Chitown get all "footloose" on you, and dance your ass off at the feed mill!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.