ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Cardinals ***Offical 2012 STL Cardinals World Champions Thread *** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=254619)

Frazod 01-08-2013 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 9295779)
It's over Tim, just walk away. There's a whole forum out there for you to bleed on. It's hard watching a bitter ol bitch for going on 13 years now but for the grace of god who knows there I could be and if I had to be you I might be just as bitter. Hope your life gets better, dude.

On another note you are about the last person I want representing the NRA. Being that I care about that subject so much I would appreciate it if you would replace your avatar. You do about as much for the movement as meme does for the Democratic party.

This is a thread for Cardinals fans, you stupid ****. Don't troll the thread, and we won't have any reason to talk - ever. It's frankly amazing watching you get bitchier, nastier and dumber by the post, all because I called you out for trolling a thread and don't stroke your bloated ego by telling you how great you are. You're not great - you're a ****ing moron. My life is fine, and I don't need validation for it from some window-licking goon on the internet. I don't care about you, the bi-sexual whore you married, the brat she shat out, or your slavoring ****ing hellhound. I don't care what you think of me, the NRA, or anything else. And if you go start another Giants thread, I promise, I won't care about that, either.

Frazod 01-08-2013 10:00 AM

And to fellow Cardinal fans, my apologies for this. I just can't seem to flick this booger off my finger.

BIG_DADDY 01-08-2013 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by facade (Post 9295879)
This is a thread for Cardinals fans, you stupid ****. Don't troll the thread, and we won't have any reason to talk - ever. It's frankly amazing watching you get bitchier, nastier and dumber by the post, all because I called you out for trolling a thread and don't stroke your bloated ego by telling you how great you are. You're not great - you're a ****ing moron. My life is fine, and I don't need validation for it from some window-licking goon on the internet. I don't care about you, the bi-sexual whore you married, the brat she shat out, or your slavoring ****ing hellhound. I don't care what you think of me, the NRA, or anything else. And if you go start another Giants thread, I promise, I won't care about that, either.

You can't just go after people's family members because you lack the IQ to address an issue anymore. Your unwarranted personal attacks are off the charts but when you go after family members that's not going to continue to happen. That is a bannable offense.

The way you treated Jim when he just was a dying man just wanting to make peace with you was far and away the most pathetic act in this BB's history. How you have been allowed to remain here is still a mystery to me.

Swanman 01-08-2013 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9295908)
And to fellow Cardinal fans, my apologies for this. I just can't seem to flick this booger off my finger.

It was good drama to read on a boring morning, no worries.

I have been to "Insert Current Name Here" Field in SF and it is a very nice stadium with pretty knowledgeable baseball fans (at least the folks right around me). With that said, I wouldn't shed a tear if the state of California slid into the ocean tomorrow.

Frazod 01-08-2013 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 9295948)
You can't just go after people's family members because you lack the IQ to address an issue anymore. Your unwarranted personal attacks are off the charts but when you go after family members that's not going to continue to happen. That is a bannable offense.

The way you treated Jim when he just was a dying man just wanting to make peace with you was far and away the most pathetic act in this BB's history. How you have been allowed to remain here is still a mystery to me.

I CAN DISH IT OUT BUT I CAN'T TAKE IT :deevee: Same old Bitch Daddy. The only issue here is you being a ****ing troll and me calling you on it. The nastiness was all started by you - I just responded in kind. Nice fantasy about Jim, too. It's a bald-faced lie, but don't let that stop you. ****ing clown.

And if you want to get me banned, by all means, go cry to mods about it like the whiny bitch that you are and always have been. Let me know how that works out for you. LMAO

BIG_DADDY 01-08-2013 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9295983)
I CAN DISH IT OUT BUT I CAN'T TAKE IT :deevee: Same old Bitch Daddy. The only issue here is you being a ****ing troll and me calling you on it. The nastiness was all started by you - I just responded in kind. Nice fantasy about Jim, too. It's a bald-faced lie, but don't let that stop you. ****ing clown.

And if you want to get me banned, by all means, go cry to mods about it like the whiny bitch that you are and always have been. Let me know how that works out for you. LMAO

Only you would see attacking other people’s family members as dishing it out. Truth is it’s something a pathetic little bitch bellied coward resorts to from behind the safety of his keyboard because of a lack of an ability to dish it out. You’re pathetic.

You know what happened with Jim, that's all that's important.

Frazod 01-08-2013 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 9296203)
Only you would see attacking other people’s family members as dishing it out. Truth is it’s something a pathetic little bitch bellied coward resorts to from behind the safety of his keyboard because of a lack of an ability to dish it out. You’re pathetic.

You know what happened with Jim, that's all that's important.

Maybe you shouldn't have bragged about you and your wife having bisexual threesomes on the board, champ (unlike your baseless allegations about Jim, that actually happened). I mean, chicks like that certainly serve a purpose (they ran about $10 a night when I was in Rio back in '84 IIRC), but most people pay them to go away - they don't marry them. But hey, whatever flips your switch. I realize it was the best you could do.

And BTW, how's that banning thing working out for you?

Marcellus 01-09-2013 07:14 AM

I just saw where the Rangers signed Berkman to a 1 year $11MM contract. I love what Berkman did for the Cards in 2011 but holy Jesus $11MM?

That is ridiculous, even if he hits 20 HR and drives in 80 which I bet he won't he is worth half that $.

Swanman 01-09-2013 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9299085)
I just saw where the Rangers signed Berkman to a 1 year $11MM contract. I love what Berkman did for the Cards in 2011 but holy Jesus $11MM?

That is ridiculous, even if he hits 20 HR and drives in 80 which I bet he won't he is worth half that $.

$1.1 million seems like a better number, maybe they accidentally misplaced a decimal point in the contract. Nothing against Berkman, but he is a broken baseball player at this point.

Frazod 01-09-2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanman (Post 9299307)
$1.1 million seems like a better number, maybe they accidentally misplaced a decimal point in the contract. Nothing against Berkman, but he is a broken baseball player at this point.

The article I linked (buried now beneath all the BD bullshit) said $10 million. Seems like a lot to me as well, but I don't care. Much like Albert, he's getting paid by somebody else for what he already did for us.

VAChief 01-25-2013 02:59 PM

Not too surprising, but definitely good to see some recognition for the talent nearly available.

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/baseb...836de8b3a.html

whoman69 02-05-2013 06:15 PM

Not too surprising that Chris Carpenter probably out for the season.

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?...08552&c_id=mlb