ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs It's Raiders week ! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=277102)

Dunerdr 10-07-2013 10:54 AM

Ive got a bunch or raider loving reeruns at work im ready to own this week!

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-07-2013 06:27 PM

I'm overrun with Niner Fans, Donkey Dipshits, and Pinchay Faider Gangster Wanna-bees in this neck of the woods.

First, crushing the Faid will be so awesome.

Second, seeing KC gear in Walmart next year replace Donkey and Faider trash will be so awesome.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-07-2013 06:28 PM

Flush these turds

Pasta Little Brioni 10-07-2013 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 10061175)
I'm overrun with Niner Fans, Donkey Dipshits, and Pinchay Faider Gangster Wanna-bees in this neck of the woods.

First, crushing the Faid will be so awesome.

Second, seeing KC gear in Walmart next year replace Donkey and Faider trash will be so awesome.

So much fun owning GoTitans

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-07-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10061187)
So much fun owning GoTitans

Heh. They killed me thread!

lewdog 10-07-2013 06:33 PM

Raiders still on top of my hate list! And no, I'm not old. I just ****ing hate everything they and their fans stand for. Pathetic.

Scorp 10-07-2013 06:39 PM

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/593/xx6.gif

Psyko Tek 10-07-2013 07:01 PM

we got this

Kansas City Chiefs lead series 55-51-2
Points Scored: Kansas City Chiefs 2163, Oakland Raiders 2090

i didn't know if we were still ahead

this d is gonna make Pryor wish he was on IR and Flynn happy he was cut

displacedinMN 10-07-2013 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 10059226)
Was listening to 610 this morning and they were talking about how Reid is a huge football historian that has the utmost respect for rivalries like this one. They were saying that Haley and Crennel didn't really give 2 shits about it and never really exposed the players to the past. They said don't be surprised if Andy brings in former players to talk about the rivalry and even shows film from classic games in meeting rooms...just to fuel the hate.

A former Raider was on and said he'd never seen 'venom from a fanbase' like when he walked out of the tunnel in Arrowhead in the 90's. He said that the atmosphere does something to a player...that when the fans hate you that much, it gets into your head and fuels the home team to an almost superhuman level. He said that if Reid is smart, he'll have the guys as amped as the fans are when they run out of the tunnel and that they'll feed off of what is sure to be an incredible atmosphere. The dude said that even though they lost that game, he was proud to have been a part of something like that.

****, I cannot wait for Sunday.

Great find.

I hope Reid turns this into a pure hatred for Oakland.
We haven't heard the term Raider week for many years.

LoneWolf 10-07-2013 07:41 PM

My BIL is over watching the Monday night game and he is a huge Raiders fan. He got up about 45 minutes ago and announced he was going to go take a shit. I noticed when he got up that he left his IPhone sitting on the couch. I grabbed his phone and put my balls on the back of his phone where your hand is when your holding the phone and I took a picture with my phone. I then texted the picture to him with the caption "It's Raiders week, bitch!" When he got out of the bathroom and grabbed his phone, he immediately checked his phone for texts. He was ****ing pissed, called me a ****ing asshole, and immediately left the house. I had to explain to my wife why he left and she is also mad at me. Looks like I'll be sleeping on the couch, but it is so worth it.

ROYC75 10-07-2013 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 10061645)
My BIL is over watching the Monday night game and he is a huge Raiders fan. He got up about 45 minutes ago and announced he was going to go take a shit. I noticed when he got up that he left his IPhone sitting on the couch. I grabbed his phone and put my balls on the back of his phone where your hand is when your holding the phone and I took a picture with my phone. I then texted the picture to him with the caption "It's Raiders week, bitch!" When he got out of the bathroom and grabbed his phone, he immediately checked his phone for texts. He was ****ing pissed, called me a ****ing asshole, and immediately left the house. I had to explain to my wife why he left and she is also mad at me. Looks like I'll be sleeping on the couch, but it is so worth it.

:LOL:

ChiefAshhole20 10-07-2013 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 10061645)

I want to be you when I grow up.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-07-2013 11:42 PM

Flush the turds week. Now ban knowmo.

philfree 10-08-2013 12:29 AM

Nasty little Raiders it is! We need not give these ingrates any kind of chance at all, no hope. Beat them early and beat them often.

007 10-08-2013 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psyko Tek (Post 10061383)
we got this

Kansas City Chiefs lead series 55-51-2
Points Scored: Kansas City Chiefs 2163, Oakland Raiders 2090

i didn't know if we were still ahead

this d is gonna make Pryor wish he was on IR and Flynn happy he was cut

losing 6 in a row in Arrowhead to these assholes is the only fuel that matters right now. That streak has to end NOW.