ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Patriots' Hernandez Questioned By Police in Homicide Probe (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273914)

Mr. Flopnuts 06-20-2013 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9764091)
I thought you were a psychologist?

Are you stating that people can't change or that you're a quack and that your profession is a scam?

Heh, time for big words and conjecture.

Chiefs Pantalones 06-20-2013 01:05 AM

This won't end well.

KC native 06-20-2013 01:07 AM

And I bet Hernandez fronted some money for a weed ring. One of the guys ****ed up. They went to see him. Someone ends up plugging him. Hernandez may be guilty from the law of parties.

TLO 06-20-2013 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9764123)
And I bet Hernandez fronted some money for a weed ring. One of the guys ****ed up. They went to see him. Someone ends up plugging him. Hernandez may be guilty from the law of parties.

Plugging him? That sounds ghey

MIAdragon 06-20-2013 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 9764129)
Plugging him? That sounds ghey

And incorrect, you would think "holeing" would be more apropos.

WhiteWhale 06-20-2013 05:30 AM

It's interesting how Hernandez has been involved in so many violent acts, and yet the media was unaware of it.

The NFL really is good at covering that stuff up. All they probably wanted in return was him to shave a few points come playoff time.

Marcellus 06-20-2013 06:18 AM

So a guy who just signed a big contact worth millions and millions of $ is involved in a homicide over weed.

****ing brilliant.

notorious 06-20-2013 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9764174)
So a guy who just signed a big contact worth millions and millions of $ is involved in a homicide over weed.

****ing brilliant.

No kidding.

Amnorix 06-20-2013 06:50 AM

At first it sounded like no big deal. "Not a suspect" and such. I figured maybe some guys he knew were involved in something.

Now it sounds like a "four guys got in the car, three came back", and the dead guy is the boyfriend of Hernandez's girlfriend's sister. And if 2+2=4 here, then the car they got into is probably one rented under Hernandez's name.

Most criminals are really stunningly and amazingly stupid, and it sounds like Hernandez is no exception. If he did this then he is a scumbag and deserves whatever he gets.

Amnorix 06-20-2013 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9762554)
How does Hernandez have that massive house and the money to pay people off after shooting them in the face?

He was only a fourth round pick and TMK is still playing on his rookie deal.

He signed an extension with a $12.5MM signing bonus last year. And then apparently completely lost his mind.

If he's out of action the Pats will likely sue for recovery of the signing bonus. Don't know if there's anything that can be done in terms of cap relief.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/...on-sources-say

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- The New England Patriots have locked up both their young tight ends to long-term extensions after reaching agreement with Aaron Hernandez on a deal through 2018, sources told ESPN.com on Monday.

A league source said the extension is for five years and includes a $12.5 million signing bonus, $16 million in guaranteed money, and a maximum value of $40 million in additional money.

The source said the contract would start after his rookie deal ends in two years.

Amnorix 06-20-2013 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9763263)
I hate when newspapers report that someone is "uncooperative" with police officers.

Cops view it as their jobs to hang something like this on someone so by God, they're going to find a murderer in a high-profile case...oh yes, they'll find a 'murderer' for damn sure.

If someone's murdered in my front yard while I'm in Japan, if officers come to my front door and I have my passport triple stamped and signed affidavits from 18 people as to my whereabouts when the murder was committed, I'd still tell them to go get a warrant and we'll talk.

By the time they get back I'll have lawyered up and absolutely everything they get from me will be compelled by a magistrate.

Why? Because you're going to have to prove cause to get it and it's going to be a hell of a lot harder to fit facts to your narrative beforehand that way.

Being 'cooperative' in a damn homicide investigation is stupid. If a cop ever shows up asking you about a murder, I don't care how innocent you are, you lawyer up immediately and you make sure that said lawyer is there for every question you answer, every search that's conducted and ever statement made to you. This is your freedom on the line - being flippant isn't a good idea.

This. This times eleventy billion.

Amnorix 06-20-2013 07:02 AM

I see everything I posted this morning was already posted by folks last night. Sorry for the Q. In any event, it looks like Hernandez is going to be sized up for a different type of "uniform" before all is said and done.

the Talking Can 06-20-2013 07:05 AM

no gronk, welker, or hernandez....good times for brady

notorious 06-20-2013 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9764212)
no gronk, welker, or hernandez....good times for brady

Maybe the great fall is beginning.......

Who am I kidding? Daboll's genius will even everything out.

Rasputin 06-20-2013 07:31 AM

I wonder if he uses the same dry cleaners as Ray Lewis?