ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU Have you ever been with a fat chick? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273320)

oldman 05-24-2013 07:32 AM

The term "fat" is a relative thing. By today's standards, legendary beauties like Elizabeth Taylor and Marilyn Monroe would be "fat". In their prime, I'd take them over some of the hotties today. Real hooters weigh more than store bought ones.

DaKCMan AP 05-24-2013 07:33 AM

Never.

KCUnited 05-24-2013 07:33 AM

I have. The most memorable was a friend of mine at the time. She absolutely loved me and was a cool chick, I was just never attracted to her. I got wasted one night and gave in but only if she agreed to give up the anus (which is probably the worst place you'd want your dick around a fat chick). I pissed pounded the hell out of that butthole. I was jumping off the ground to hit it as hard as I could. I was wasted and started to laugh and couldn't finish. Afterwards, she was like 'cuddle with me' and I was like 'no'.

J Diddy 05-24-2013 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 9705874)
I have. The most memorable was a friend of mine at the time. She absolutely loved me and was a cool chick, I was just never attracted to her. I got wasted one night and gave in but only if she agreed to give up the anus (which is probably the worst place you'd want your dick around a fat chick). I pissed pounded the hell out of that butthole. I was jumping off the ground to hit it as hard as I could. I was wasted and started to laugh and couldn't finish. Afterwards, she was like 'cuddle with me' and I was like 'no'.

Yeah I feel you. There is always the chance that after sex they will eat you. Cuddling would have put you in a bad spot.

ChiTown 05-24-2013 07:36 AM

What a bizarre thread. And what's your definition of fat? That's a bit of a broad term based off the individuals judgement, no?

ChiTown 05-24-2013 07:37 AM

Quote:

Oh, my!:LOL:

J Diddy 05-24-2013 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9705877)
What a bizarre thread. And what's your definition of fat? That's a bit of a broad term based off the individuals judgement, no?

http://www.itsnotbadatall.com/i/funpic/The_Fatwoman.jpg

Carlota69 05-24-2013 07:41 AM

Quote:

:LOL:

AussieChiefsFan 05-24-2013 07:42 AM

Quote:

she was like 'cuddle with me' and I was like 'no'.

LMAO

Dayze 05-24-2013 07:53 AM

Quote:

LMAOLMAO

Hammock Parties 05-24-2013 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 9705845)
You really are a stupid, ignorant, ugly human being (and that's being nice).
I don't hate or put value on people based on their weight, or looks. I base it on the kind of person they are, and I don't value the kind of person you are at all.

If you guys want to talk about ****ing fat chicks, or not ****ing fat chicks, that's cool. This thread was entertaining until you decided to attack someone you don't even know. I have no problem with the conversation. I know, cuz I have tons of male friends, that you guys like to talk about ****ing fat chicks. It's cool. Us women love to talk shit about guys. We talk all kinds of trash. I'm sure there are lots of wonderful insults women have said about you and you don't even know it. But, maybe deep inside you do because you have an obvious hate of women. That either makes you gay, or just a socially inept loser. I'll take the latter.

You really take this shit seriously, eh?

:LOL:

ChiTown 05-24-2013 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9705882)

Ha, then no.

Like this, then yes:
http://d13pix9kaak6wt.cloudfront.net...4637273_62.jpg

Radar Chief 05-24-2013 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 9705845)
You really are a stupid, ignorant, ugly human being (and that's being nice).
I don't hate or put value on people based on their weight, or looks. I base it on the kind of person they are, and I don't value the kind of person you are at all.

If you guys want to talk about ****ing fat chicks, or not ****ing fat chicks, that's cool. This thread was entertaining until you decided to attack someone you don't even know. I have no problem with the conversation. I know, cuz I have tons of male friends, that you guys like to talk about ****ing fat chicks. It's cool. Us women love to talk shit about guys. We talk all kinds of trash. I'm sure there are lots of wonderful insults women have said about you and you don't even know it. But, maybe deep inside you do because you have an obvious hate of women. That either makes you gay, or just a socially inept loser. I'll take the latter.

You realize you’re replying to a gay dude, right?

lcarus 05-24-2013 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9705926)

I had a "fat chick" like that once, except not as good looking as her, but she sat on my lap every chance she got and it damn near killed me. This was 15 years ago, when I was skinny as hell. Took my breath away every time and I didn't have the heart to tell her. She'd say "Am I hurting you?" I would be nice and say "No not at all lol" when inside I was saying "MY SCIATICA! ****!"

Dayze 05-24-2013 08:13 AM

That chick ^ is smokin'.

personally I wouldn't consider her fat at all.