ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop How would you answer this relationship question? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273718)

luv 06-10-2013 03:06 PM

How would you answer this relationship question?

A local television station that I like on Facebook has a show on every weekday featuring things of local interests. There is a segment on the show where one of the hosts answers relationship questions (she's trained to do so). Part of this segment includes posing the question on their Facebook page and featuring some of the viewer responses to the question posed on the air. I thought CP answers to this relationship question would be amusing to read.

"I broke up with my first boyfriend over something silly but we got back together a few weeks later. In that time he started seeing someone else, in fact on that same night! We are back together now but I can't seem to get over how heartless he was. Even if our relationship is good now, I just can't seem to forget it. I didn't think he was like that. Should I still stay in this relationship?"

Prison Bitch 06-10-2013 03:07 PM

"Only if you agree to keep your dumb f-ing mouth shut from here out."

The Franchise 06-10-2013 03:08 PM

It all is going to depend on how long they were together in the beginning.

luv 06-10-2013 03:10 PM

My answer:

You broke up with him over something you admit was silly. How do you think he felt knowing that it only took something silly for you to call it quits? And people of both sexes often have a rebound. It's not like he cheated on you. It sounds like he didn't pass some kind of "will he miss me like I think he should" test. It sounds like it's up to you to get past it and stop playing games if you're going to be happy.

tooge 06-10-2013 03:13 PM

My answer:

Women lack the ability to reason. They are driven by pure emotion, whereas men are driven by instinct that is guided by reason. You thought the breakup was silly, lacking the reason to see that he may use this as a chance to test the waters. He was driven by instinct to test the waters and used reason to do it ASAP,.

BigMeatballDave 06-10-2013 03:13 PM

Suck it, Bitch!

(not you, Luv, the other Bitch lol)

DTLB58 06-10-2013 03:14 PM

My answer: He is a Man. Get over it. If you can't, become a Lesbian.

J Diddy 06-10-2013 03:14 PM

Do you let him pee in your butt?

The answer to that is the answer to all relationship questions.

BigMeatballDave 06-10-2013 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9741781)
Do you let him pee in your butt?

The answer to that is the answer to all relationship questions.

:LOL:

DTLB58 06-10-2013 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9741778)
My answer:

Women lack the ability to reason. They are driven by pure emotion, whereas men are driven by instinct that is guided by reason. You thought the breakup was silly, lacking the reason to see that he may use this as a chance to test the waters. He was driven by instinct to test the waters and used reason to do it ASAP,.

Or this.

Also, I liked how it was added. ( She is trained to answer relationship questions).

You know how much training is needed for that? I don't know the person I responded to in this specific quote, but this individual gave a perfectly great example. To the point, yet thought out and boom. Perfectly good explanation.

Dayze 06-10-2013 03:19 PM

nutshell - don't be so reactive on dumb shit.

dude was probably like 'WTF? you're breaking up with me because of that? Pfff. See ya, dumb bitch. "

Rain Man 06-10-2013 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9741767)
My answer:

You broke up with him over something you admit was silly. How do you think he felt knowing that it only took something silly for you to call it quits? And people of both sexes often have a rebound. It's not like he cheated on you. It sounds like he didn't pass some kind of "will he miss me like I think he should" test. It sounds like it's up to you to get past it and stop playing games if you're going to be happy.

I like your answer.

I would use it as a base and then expand upon it.

Now that you know he immediately began seeing someone else, you should consider how vital you are to his happiness. Apparently, you're replaceable. What did he see in this other woman? Did she have some of the same attributes you have? Or was she completely different? If you were him n his situation, would you feel more attracted to this other woman? And if you were you, would you feel attracted to this other woman? If so, perhaps you should consider making yourself more vital to the relationship by offering to participate in a threesome with this woman. Don't look on this as a broken relationship. Look at it as a chance to expand the relationship.

Donger 06-10-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9741750)
A local television station that I like on Facebook has a show on every weekday featuring things of local interests. There is a segment on the show where one of the hosts answers relationship questions (she's trained to do so). Part of this segment includes posing the question on their Facebook page and featuring some of the viewer responses to the question posed on the air. I thought CP answers to this relationship question would be amusing to read.

"I broke up with my first boyfriend over something silly but we got back together a few weeks later. In that time he started seeing someone else, in fact on that same night! We are back together now but I can't seem to get over how heartless he was. Even if our relationship is good now, I just can't seem to forget it. I didn't think he was like that. Should I still stay in this relationship?"

"Grow up, you silly twat."

Predarat 06-10-2013 03:21 PM

Answer: He should have stuck with the new one or at least not gone back to the old.

The Franchise 06-10-2013 03:22 PM

Let me get this straight.....she broke up with him over something that she has deemed "silly"......yet he is the one who is heartless?