ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football ****Official Divisional Round Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268792)

Hootie 01-12-2013 02:46 PM

here's what I compare this dipshittery to

you're one of the captains in a pickup basketball game

you have the choice between a pocket protector wearing midget in flip flops or a big, strong, chiseled black man and you choose the midget

that's what a lot of you are doing right now

and that's why I call you IDIOTS

Titty Meat 01-12-2013 02:46 PM

Whisenhunt as Denvers OC? Interesting.

Hootie 01-12-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9308315)
Who cares? They won the games. Only on ChiefsPlanet are people stupid enough to constantly make excuses for people's success. They literally could've gone undefeated and might have been a Manning throw to Tracy Porter away from a Super Bowl win.

I'd agree they were not as good as the 2007 Patriots, but who cares? If going undefeated was easy it would happen all the time. It's only happened once in the last 40 years.

that's not the argument

I'm saying

with Peyton QB'ing BOTH teams

I'd take THIS Denver team over THAT Indy team

TODAY

perhaps I'm wrong, but it isn't NEARLY as cut and dry as you are making it

AS EVIDENCED by my link with 8 1 score games in 14 games

the Broncos haven't had a 1 score game in almost 3 months

that means nothing to you? are you just plugging your ears and screaming 'la la la' because you know I'm right?

MMXcalibur 01-12-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9308314)
you're a god damn genious

can we put money on this?

I think you're confusing who I THINK will win with who I WANT to win.
I expect an apology from you in my Inbox within a fortnight.

Hootie 01-12-2013 02:49 PM

and I'd also take Demaryius Thomas over ANY weapon Manning has ever had and would take Thomas/Decker (even though Wayne > Decker) over Harrison/Wayne

I'd also take Von Miller/Elvis Dumervill over Freeney/Mathis

and I'd say a healthy Sanders is a wash with Champ, but I'd lean Champ

and I'll take Denver's offensive line over most of Indy's line sans the early years

Hootie 01-12-2013 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCtotheSB (Post 9308322)
I think you're confusing who I THINK will win with who I WANT to win.
I expect an apology from you in my Inbox within a fortnight.

in that case, I apologize

I have nothing against people CHEERING for Denver to lose...shit, I should be even though I probably won't be

but people PREDICTING it based off of just a hate for Denver?

DUMB

tk13 01-12-2013 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9308321)
that's not the argument

I'm saying

with Peyton QB'ing BOTH teams

I'd take THIS Denver team over THAT Indy team

TODAY

perhaps I'm wrong, but it isn't NEARLY as cut and dry as you are making it

AS EVIDENCED by my link with 8 1 score games in 14 games

the Broncos haven't had a 1 score game in almost 3 months

that means nothing to you? are you just plugging your ears and screaming 'la la la' because you know I'm right?

No, because the AFC is terrible. I've said this several times and you continue to ignore it. The entire quality of play in the conference has degraded quite a bit. There were literally 6 winning teams in the entire conference, and only 5 of those outscored their opponents on the season. The rest of the division was terrible. 13-35. The fact they were even down so many scores to San Diego is not a good thing.

I think they can get to the Super Bowl. But I don't think this Denver team is better than the 2009 Colts, no. Or probably a few other Manning Colts teams. People forget the past pretty easily sometimes.

1ChiefsDan 01-12-2013 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9308295)
I want to see Ray Lewis standing at the 50 in Denver with Manning's spine in his hand.

This! And not a photoshop!

Hootie 01-12-2013 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9308331)
No, because the AFC is terrible. I've said this several times and you continue to ignore it. The entire quality of play in the conference has degraded quite a bit. There were literally 6 winning teams in the entire conference, and only 5 of those outscored their opponents on the season. The rest of the division was terrible. 13-35. The fact they were even down so many scores to San Diego is not a good thing.

I think they can get to the Super Bowl. But I don't think this Denver team is better than the 2009 Colts, no. Or probably a few other Manning Colts teams. People forget the past pretty easily sometimes.

maybe you're right, maybe this ISN'T Peyton's best team

personally

I'd put this Peyton team with VON MILLER and DEMARYIUS THOMAS up against any of those Colts teams.

but that's just me

EITHER WAY

they are going to kill Baltimore today.

tk13 01-12-2013 03:00 PM

I just don't get it. Miller and Thomas are good players. I don't disagree with that one bit, I'm not trying to slight them. But I don't get how people think they're miles ahead of Marvin Harrison and Dwight Freeney. Marvin Harrison is probably one of the 5-6 best WR's to ever play in the NFL. And that doesn't even take into account Wayne and Mathis.

BigMeatballDave 01-12-2013 03:00 PM

Thomas is no better than any other WR Peyton has played with.

He and Decker are flourishing because of him.

They are good, players. No doubt. But, lets not pretend these guys are anywhere as good with a much lesser QB.

-King- 01-12-2013 03:02 PM

I'm adding "Seeing Hootie Meltdown" as reason #9587576 I want the Broncos to lose.

Chief Roundup 01-12-2013 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9307689)
I think there is only one team in the AFC now that can beat the Neckbones.... And that's the Patriots.

Convince me I am wrong and why.

First thing that comes to mind is Peyton Mannings 0-3? in cold outdoor games.

Mr. Laz 01-12-2013 03:12 PM

WTF happened to Leslie Visser?!?

[/edit]I guess she got into a accident ... yikes

Hootie 01-12-2013 03:15 PM

I need San Fran and Denver to win today for my NFL.com playoff challenge. Lot of $$$ on those two teams.