ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Who Would You Cut? Bray or Daniel? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=283623)

Black Robert 07-20-2014 06:55 PM

Bray times 1,000.

Reerun_KC 07-20-2014 09:24 PM

Both times eleventy billion. !

Dave Lane 07-20-2014 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 10623766)
Sanders, alone, would make little difference.

If this team were truly about winning this year, they'd have have done more in free agency.

There's no way in hell they go into this season with all the question marks they have and expect they have all the answers on this roster.

They might hope that those answers work out, but that is all it is until and unless they get out on the field and perform consistently.

Hope and no Change?

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-21-2014 08:25 AM

Sweet God; is Daniel gone yet?

ChiTown 07-21-2014 08:37 AM

Is death an option?

Red Guerilla 07-21-2014 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 10623666)
This team is not about winning this year, so has no need for a veteran backup.

Dude, you are a ****ing dumbass. Like Sorter, you are very overrated.

This team isn't about winning? Even if they weren't, is that the message they'd send to the players?

This is like the Geno shit part deux.

Ragged Robin 07-21-2014 08:42 AM

Daniel. If Smith goes down then it doesn't really matter but we might as well see what one of the one guys can do for the future.

RealSNR 07-21-2014 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Guerilla (Post 10757438)
Dude, you are a ****ing dumbass. Like Sorter, you are very overrated.

This team isn't about winning? Even if they weren't, is that the message they'd send to the players?

You're a ****ing reerun, Bob. Don't you think if the players really thought to themselves, "The veteran backup was cut? The coaching staff must not care about winning this year!" that they'd be doing the same ****ing thing to the Brandon Flowers release?

The players should rebel! Viva la resistance!

Red Guerilla 07-21-2014 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10757464)
You're a ****ing reerun, Bob. Don't you think if the players really thought to themselves, "The veteran backup was cut? The coaching staff must not care about winning this year!" that they'd be doing the same ****ing thing to the Brandon Flowers release?

The players should rebel! Viva la resistance!

What? I was just saying the organization is about winning. The moves they are making are about winning.

I called the Brandon Flowers release here months ago. I hoped for a trade but knew it would be tough. He didn't fit anymore. The writing was on the wall. All I got was the Welker argument. I did the same thing with Bowe a couple of years ago and got killed for it. He ****ing sucks too. The homerism here is outrageous.

As far as Daniels goes, the coaching staff really wanted him here. They overpaid for the dude. He almost won in San Diego with the back ups last year. Bray is a douchebag and that's why he didn't get drafted. He's a long shot at best. We drafted another QB because Bray's a douchebag. Does Bray even want to play?

Just keeping it real. I guess I'm not really a hypothetical thread kind of guy.

There is no chance Daniel gets cut. This type of thread is still around because of the "Must develop our own QB. It's the only way." brainwashing bullshit. It's just more of the same Mob Mentality 101 class Captain Geno.

keg in kc 07-21-2014 09:24 AM

"Just keeping it real" translation: I don't understand the difference between opinion and fact.

Red Guerilla 07-21-2014 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 10757510)
"Just keeping it real" translation: I don't understand the difference between opinion and fact.

I gave my opinion last night. I gave the facts today.

Opinion: Cut Bray

Fact: Daniels won't get cut because the Chiefs are trying to win now.

RealSNR 07-21-2014 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Guerilla (Post 10757517)
I gave my opinion last night. I gave the facts today.

Opinion: Cut Bray

Fact: Daniels won't get cut because the Chiefs are trying to win now.

Aaaaand we go back to what keg was just saying...

Red Guerilla 07-21-2014 09:44 AM

The difference between fact and opinion is that opinion's don't require explanations and facts do. Just like my post above that you quoted.

RealSNR 07-21-2014 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Guerilla (Post 10757553)
The difference between fact and opinion is that opinion's don't require explanations and facts do. Just like my post above that you quoted.

You can't possibly be this stupid LMAO

Red Guerilla 07-21-2014 09:51 AM

Opinion: Bray has no heart. Cut his ass.

Fact: The Chiefs are trying to win now.

Better? LOL

Stupid is this thread. It's just as good as the "who's better: Alex or Geno?" thread.

Bitter much SNR?