ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Funny Stuff If you didn't know, don't flip off a judge. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269739)

Dante84 02-05-2013 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9381449)
That was kind of a dick move on the judge part for double her charges for saying adios. Funny but a dick move. I don't blame her for flipping him off for that altho it wasn't very smart on her part to do so.

Adios

He's hispanic; he probably thought she was being a little racist ****.

She kinda looked hispanic too though... hmmm

WhiteWhale 02-05-2013 11:20 PM

He should have made her wipe that ****in smirk off of her face right away rather than goofing on it and basically encouraging it. By making a joke out of it, he was encouraging her to take it lightly.

Dick move by the judge. Don't allow a light hearted atmosphere if you're going to flip on it as soon as someone says bye to you. Be consistent.

Rain Man 02-05-2013 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 9381582)
He should have made her wipe that ****in smirk off of her face right away rather than goofing on it and basically encouraging it. By making a joke out of it, he was encouraging her to take it lightly.

Dick move by the judge. Don't allow a light hearted atmosphere if you're going to flip on it as soon as someone says bye to you. Be consistent.

That was my take on it, too. It seemed like he was kind of having fun and joking, and then he hammered her when she did the same.

I guess I could possibly see the Hispanic thing that Dante mentioned, though. I didn't pick up on that possibility.

Rain Man 02-05-2013 11:25 PM

On an unrelated note, I had a meeting in the office of a federal judge today and will report that federal judges have nice offices. I think I've had apartments in the past that were smaller.

ClevelandBronco 02-05-2013 11:31 PM

She's 18. She's charged with illegal possession of Xanax.

Her name is Penelope Soto. "Adios" doesn't seem entirely inappropriate.

Imon Yourside 02-05-2013 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco (Post 9381596)
She's 18. She's charged with illegal possession of Xanax.

Her name is Penelope Soto. "Adios" doesn't seem entirely inappropriate.

That explains her demeanor, who would want to possess Xanax anyways?

Psyko Tek 02-05-2013 11:39 PM

the way she played with her hair
thinking she was on something
and what ever a judge says the correct answer is yes sir or thank you sir

ThaVirus 02-05-2013 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 9381582)

You know, I can actually agree with this.

It was obvious she wasn't taking it serious. He should have been firm and stern from the beginning instead of letting it devolve into the childish back-and-forth that it did. It was her first offense and she's only 18, she could have learned something from her first court hearing. Now she just probably has a really bad taste in her mouth and will go on to resent authority figures even more.

ClevelandBronco 02-05-2013 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9381601)
That explains her demeanor, who would want to possess Xanax anyways?

Lots of benzo users out there.

Dave Lane 02-05-2013 11:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)

WhiteWhale 02-05-2013 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9381605)
You know, I can actually agree with this.

It was obvious she wasn't taking it serious. He should have been firm and stern from the beginning instead of letting it devolve into the childish back-and-forth that it did. It was her first offense and she's only 18, she could have learned something from her first court hearing. Now she just probably has a really bad taste in her mouth and will go on to resent authority figures even more.

It makes more sense tell her to wipe the smile off her face or she's facing contempt charges. He slapped her with 30 days... a threat would have shut her up.

If she kept smirking, you make good on it. No gray area.

CrazyPhuD 02-06-2013 04:56 AM

She should have just grabbed her crotch and told the judge to suck it!

BigMeatballDave 02-06-2013 05:09 AM

:spock:

Some of you are actually siding with the stupid bitch here?

BigMeatballDave 02-06-2013 05:10 AM

It's really simple.

Disrespect a judge and expect him to shit all over your day.

brorth 02-06-2013 07:04 AM

Am I the only one who figured she'd lost the benefit of leniency when they were trying to determine her bond on the first count?

Them: Do you have any way to pay your bond? Do you own anything? House, car, jewelry?

Her: Oh yeah, I got lots of jewelry- and a car!

Them: How much jewelry do you have?

Her: Oh, lots!

Them: How much is it worth?

Her: Rick Ross!