ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Bowes says we're going Deep /gonna blow up the scoreboard (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272321)

Kaepernick 04-24-2013 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9619493)
That was actually funny but not so funny that it wouldn't happen irl. FML

LMAO

Hey, Chiefs fans could do worse than to have Jim Harbaugh find and develop the Chief's next QB. It would be head and shoulders over Alex Fing Smith.

Only 2 more days before we know the answers to all these questions.

Draft starts tomorrow! It is like Christmas in April. In about 18 hours, you Chiefs fans will know who you picked first overall.

Mav 04-24-2013 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaepernick (Post 9619499)
Hey, Chiefs fans could do worse than to have Jim Harbaugh find and develop the Chief's next QB. It would be head and shoulders over Alex Fing Smith.

Only 2 more days before we know the answers to all these questions.

Draft starts tomorrow! It is like Christmas in April. In about 18 hours, you Chiefs fans will know who you picked first overall.

god you are beyond dumb. its more like 44 hours. but you be sure to sit in front of your tv in 18 hours. Schmuck.

and, Jim Harbaugh, DID DEVELOP Alex Smith. He turned him from dog shit, to serviceable.......

Chiefs=Champions 04-24-2013 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9619506)
god you are beyond dumb. its more like 44 hours. but you be sure to sit in front of your tv in 18 hours. Schmuck.

and, Jim Harbaugh, DID DEVELOP Alex Smith. He turned him from dog shit, to serviceable.......

Serviceable! Exaclty what we need!1

Mav 04-24-2013 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good (Post 9619509)
Serviceable! Exaclty what we need!1

just goes to show you how andy reid really felt about this qb draft class. Instead of waiting and getting Carson Palmer, or waiting for Kevin Kolb, or trading for Matt Flynn, he wanted, and over paid for Alex Smith.

Rasputin 04-24-2013 12:57 AM

Nothing like a thread on Chiefs Planet and watch other teams fans hate on each other. Like in this thread with 49er on 49er hate crimes LMAO Is it pointless humor yes it is but funny none the less.

Mav 04-24-2013 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9619512)
Nothing like a thread on Chiefs Planet and watch other teams fans hate on each other. Like in this thread with 49er on 49er hate crimes LMAO Is it pointless humor yes it is but funny none the less.

meh. Hes a douche. Hes the worst kind too. Hes the one that runs over here, slurps you guys, then runs back copies and paste the shit you guys says, and has fun with it. He doesnt care about your guys, he just wants to rub it in as long as possible that the 49ers ****ed you, giving you a guy that he cant stand.

ChiefGator 04-24-2013 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9619462)
So other words Ej Manuel & or Matt Scott > Alex Smith.

They would have had to pay Alex Smith starter pay to keep him. So, you throw some money into that equation, and for the backup position that is true.

EJ Manuel or Matt Scott + $7 million free cap > Alex Smith backup, for the team.

If we were paying our backup $9 million then obviously we would be screaming as well.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-24-2013 07:49 AM

Andy "loves" Matt Scott. Niners shall be denied. As for me, his name sounds like Cassel and Peeholi had a baby. I hate him already.
Posted via Mobile Device

Kaepernick 04-24-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9619518)
meh. Hes a douche. Hes the worst kind too. Hes the one that runs over here, slurps you guys, then runs back copies and paste the shit you guys says, and has fun with it. He doesnt care about your guys, he just wants to rub it in as long as possible that the 49ers ****ed you, giving you a guy that he cant stand.

Are you really male? I don't believe it. Admit it, you are a 32 year old virgin spinster with fear of pregnancy issues. Am I close?

Go get a brazil wax, have a bottle of wine, buy a vibrator and relieve your tension. It will chill you out from being an uptight pussy bitch. Your PMS is a drag on this forum.

Brock 04-24-2013 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaepernick (Post 9619488)

Jim Harbaugh loves developing project QBs. .

Like who?

Mother****erJones 04-24-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9622257)
Like who?

Kaepernick

Brock 04-26-2013 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9622295)
Kaepernick

Right, so now Kaepernick is considered a project pick?

ThatRaceCardGuy 04-26-2013 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaepernick (Post 9622141)
Are you really male? I don't believe it. Admit it, you are a 32 year old virgin spinster with fear of pregnancy issues. Am I close?

Go get a brazil wax, have a bottle of wine, buy a vibrator and relieve your tension. It will chill you out from being an uptight pussy bitch. Your PMS is a drag on this forum.

I would skull **** your mom if you had one you test tube bitch.