ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Bowes says we're going Deep /gonna blow up the scoreboard (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272321)

caligula 04-21-2013 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9609380)
Let me ask you this, do you know what he was ASKED to do? Do You know he didn't throw deep balls when he was supposed to in the offense and plays they were running?

No you DON'T know that, you dont know that at all.

Guess who does have an idea about those types of things? Take 1 guess. Your first clue is they are not a poster on CP.

he was asked to sit on the bench and then get out of town, by a team serious about getting to a superbowl

-King- 04-21-2013 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9609383)
Way to prove your ignorance.

Really?

Number of passes thrown over 10 yards in 2012:
Matt Cassel: 92
Alex Smith: 56

In 2011
Matt Cassel (in 9 games): 89
Alex Smith: 117

So on average, Alex Smith throws the ball over 10 yards only 7 times per game. Matt Cassel on average throws the ball over 10 yards 11 times a game.

Checkmate.

AussieChiefsFan 04-21-2013 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9609403)
Really?

In 2011

So on average, Alex Smith throws the ball over 10 yards only 7 times per game. Matt Cassel on average throws the ball over 10 yards 11 times a game.

Checkmate.

Well this is depressing.

Marcellus 04-21-2013 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9609403)
Really?

In 2011

Checkmate.

Checkmate? You never answered my question. What was he asked to do in the offense?

Feel free to hate, when you are swinging off his dick next year dont claim you knew it was coming.

Marcellus 04-21-2013 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9609411)
Well this is depressing.

This place is full of pussy ass winers. That is depressing.

CP has lost its burst.

Everyone here knows football better than the football people who they sucked off as soon as they were hired.

Mr. Laz 04-21-2013 09:19 AM

we gunna blo shite up, yo

a'ight

-King- 04-21-2013 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9609412)
Checkmate? You never answered my question. What was he asked to do in the offense?

Feel free to hate, when you are swinging off his dick next year dont claim you knew it was coming.

Ask yourself this... why was he asked to do what he was asked to do in that offense?

Do you think Harbaugh is stupid? Why do you think he asked Alex not to throw deep? Why do you think when Kaepernick came in, they threw over 10 yards 12 times a game?

It's not that hard to figure out. Harbaugh isn't stupid. He didn't limit Alex for no reason. He didn't all of a sudden start throwing deeper with Kaepernick just for shits and giggles.

Right now, you're pretty much saying Harbaugh was purposefully holding Alex Smith back by not letting him throw.

PRIEST 04-21-2013 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9609411)
Well this is depressing.

Yep truth hurts

Alex Smith = Mark Castle

-King- 04-21-2013 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9609415)

CP has lost its burst.

Everyone here knows football better than the football people who they sucked off as soon as they were hired.

And you dickride every single move the Chiefs make no matter what.

Let me ask you a question, how many QBs in the league would you take Alex Smith over?

keg in kc 04-21-2013 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9609312)
So you are saying CP has thought he sucked for 7 years? Hmmmm better do some research on that.

Reading comprehension isn't a strength, is it?

caligula 04-21-2013 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9609415)

CP has lost its burst.

who knows more about Smith, you or Harbaugh?

Marcellus 04-21-2013 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9609423)
And you dickride every single move the Chiefs make no matter what.

Let me ask you a question, how many QBs in the league would you take Alex Smith over?

What? This post tells you have no clue what I think.

I wanted Geno, I want to keep Albert.

That doesn't mean I think the people in charge are fools.

You think Reid is dumb? Who has won more games Reid or Harbough? They both took a team to the Sb and lost a close game but right Harbough is a genius and Reid is dumb.

Gotcha.

Marcellus 04-21-2013 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caligula (Post 9609427)
who knows more about Smith, you or Harbaugh?

You or Reid?

milkman 04-21-2013 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9609420)
Ask yourself this... why was he asked to do what he was asked to do in that offense?

Do you think Harbaugh is stupid? Why do you think he asked Alex not to throw deep? Why do you think when Kaepernick came in, they threw over 10 yards 12 times a game?

It's not that hard to figure out. Harbaugh isn't stupid. He didn't limit Alex for no reason. He didn't all of a sudden start throwing deeper with Kaepernick just for shits and giggles.

Right now, you're pretty much saying Harbaugh was purposefully holding Alex Smith back by not letting him throw.

I don't believe that Smith was asked to eschew the deep ball.

I believe that was all on Smith.

He lacked the confidence in his deep ball to go deep unless the receiver was wide open.

He was asked to minimize mistakes, and the way he managed that was the intermediate middle, the short passing game, and the checkdown, and to take sacks instead of risking mistakes.

Marcellus 04-21-2013 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9609434)
I don't believe that Smith was asked to eschew the deep ball.

I believe that was all on Smith.

He lacked the confidence in his deep ball to go deep unless the receiver was wide open.

He was asked to minimize mistakes, and the way he managed that was the intermediate middle, the short passing game, and the checkdown, and to take sacks instead of risking mistakes.

You do realize if the bolded part is correct the unbolded part is incorrect right Milk?