ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc Turn ons (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=230509)

Hammock Parties 07-09-2010 10:12 PM

This dress outfit on Lauren Holly = MAJOR BONER

http://www.gstatic.com/hostedimg/d59...3f8073_landing

Halfcan 07-09-2010 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 6871046)
Okay, you meet twins (no, you're not having a threesome), what would physically attract you to one over the other? Even guys have clothes they like to see they're women wear. Your SO's don't have outfits that they look amazing in?

Clothes would not matter-here is what would make me pic

Which one has a better sense of humor.
Which one actually listens to what I say and responds.
Which one likes me more.

Simply Red 07-09-2010 10:15 PM

bold eye-shadow.

pr_capone 07-09-2010 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 6871017)
Physically speaking, outside of looks, what turns you on?

Examples: Types of clothes, styles of clothes, shoes, make-up, hair up/down, jewelry.....

Picture a girl you think is hot. Now, picture her in clothes. What is she wearing? What has she done with her hair/make up?

Too much make up or over done jewelry just screams high maintenance which makes me run the other way.

Don't wear pants that ride up and show off your camel toe. Panties that do this are acceptable though.

Wear clothes that fit. In other words, don't wear the jeans or the shirt that you bought in anticipation of weight loss.

Don't wear shirts with slogans unless you are prepared for guys to stare at your tits.

Simply Red 07-09-2010 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 6871040)
Doesn't really matter much what she's wearing.

Only matters that it comes off.

:LOL:

luv 07-09-2010 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 6871049)
Clothes would not matter-here is what would make me pic

Which one has a better sense of humor.
Which one actually listens to what I say and responds.
Which one likes me more.

Yes, I realize there's more to attraction. I didn't think it would be hard for men to think about just one thing.

milkman 07-09-2010 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 6871053)
Yes, I realize there's more to attraction. I didn't think it would be hard for men to think about just one thing.

We do think about one thing.

Getting in her pants.

DeezNutz 07-09-2010 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 6871046)
Okay, you meet twins (no, you're not having a threesome), what would physically attract you to one over the other? Even guys have clothes they like to see their women wear. Your SO's don't have outfits that they look amazing in?

Attractive women can make potato sacks look hot. On the other end of a spectrum...you can't polish a turd.

Sure-Oz 07-09-2010 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 6871053)

Close It/DeezNutz

pr_capone 07-09-2010 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 6871055)
you can't polish a turd.

Can too

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hBj6PonX14A&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hBj6PonX14A&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Lonewolf Ed 07-09-2010 10:19 PM

Well, the clothes may be nice and all, but if she takes them off and looks like shit, then it wouldn't matter what she wore after that, because I'd know it's all just a liiiiiiiiiiiiie!

luv 07-09-2010 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 6871055)
Attractive women can make potato sacks look hot. On the other end of a spectrum...you can't polish a turd.

I do realize that you do actually get what I'm trying to say, and you're choosing to be difficult. You win. You're right. Point taken.

DeezNutz 07-09-2010 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 6871059)
I do realize that you do actually get what I'm trying to say, and you're choosing to be difficult. You win. You're right. Point taken.

Ok, ok.

I don't have anything particular in mind. In general, I think guys appreciate when women make an effort to do it up right. We might not pay attention to the details, but we know when a woman tries her best and when she looks like a ****ing slob.

Minimalist on the makeup. Effort and dress appropriate for the occasion. Wear perfume.

Details? No dude cares.

Sure-Oz 07-09-2010 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 6871063)
Ok, ok.

I don't have anything particular in mind. In general, I think guys appreciate when women make an effort to do it up right. We might not pay attention to the details, but we know when a woman tries her best and when she looks like a ****ing slob.

Minimalist on the makeup. Effort and dress appropriate for the occasion. Wear perfume.

Details? No dude cares.

Close it!/SureNutz

Lonewolf Ed 07-09-2010 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 6871063)
Ok, ok.

Details? No dude cares.

Exactly. Is it the dress or outfit itself? No, it's how SHE makes it look. Case in point: the Lauren Holly pic. If it was a pic of the dress and no Lauren, what man would really care?