ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Sagarin NFL Ratings: Chiefs #8 (#32 SOS) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=277317)

O.city 11-04-2013 05:38 PM

Cool thread pb

Enjoy reading it, even though it doesn't really matter a whole lot, cool read.

Good job

Prison Bitch 12-01-2013 07:52 PM

Computers never lie, and liars never compute. The ratings consistently showed we were in the 7-10 range this year and now I think we all can see that's about where we are. At this point I'm done dreaming about a surprise playoff run because there's hardly any likelihood any more of that after today.

Prison Bitch 12-16-2013 07:30 PM

Denver falls to #4, KC right behind them at #5. A 1-pt fave on a neutral now over us. Surprisingly, we are the only 2 AFC teams among the top 7. Is the NFC really that good? I don't watch many of their games.

Saul Good 12-16-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10285340)
Denver falls to #4, KC right behind them at #5. A 1-pt fave on a neutral now over us. Surprisingly, we are the only 2 AFC teams among the top 7. Is the NFC really that good? I don't watch many of their games.

Why would you watch the games? You can just read Sagarin.

DenverChief 12-16-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10285340)

Seattle
New Orleans
49ers
Carolina
Arizona or Chicago

Yes

Prison Bitch 12-16-2013 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenverChief (Post 10285347)
Seattle
New Orleans
49ers
Carolina
Arizona or Chicago

Yes

Has anyone seen a single game Arizona played? Chicago got the Steelers on MNF or SNF once I cant remember. Maybe living in KC makes it easier to watch AFC teams. Seems like Denver or New England is on every damn week.

Saul Good 12-16-2013 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10285360)
Has anyone seen a single game Arizona played? Chicago got the Steelers on MNF or SNF once I cant remember. Maybe living in KC makes it easier to watch AFC teams. Seems like Denver or New England is on every damn week.

There should be a setup in which one network shows AFC games and a different network shows NFC games. Why hasn't anyone ever thought of that?

Prison Bitch 12-16-2013 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 10285366)
There should be a setup in which one network shows AFC games and a different network shows NFC games. Why hasn't anyone ever thought of that?

I'm not really interested in seeing the Cowboys, Packers and Giants constantly. That's for people like you.

Gravedigger 12-16-2013 08:11 PM

I would say that Seattle, 49ers and Carolina are contenders, I think Arizona, Chicago and New Orleans would be out the first game.

whoman69 12-16-2013 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10241337)
Computers never lie, and liars never compute. The ratings consistently showed we were in the 7-10 range this year and now I think we all can see that's about where we are. At this point I'm done dreaming about a surprise playoff run because there's hardly any likelihood any more of that after today.

Computers don't lie, but that liars never compute is way off. If that were the case all of the computers would have exactly the same results. Each system has its own biases. Garbage in, garbage out.