ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Tony Gonzalez Tears: They're Delicious! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269122)

hometeam 01-20-2013 07:00 PM

I don't delight in negative things happening to Tony Gonzalez~

Fritz88 01-20-2013 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 9337123)
Hate on him because he wanted to be traded? Hardly.

I ****ing cant' stand Tony because he was always about his stats. Period. I remember Tony always saying he just wanted to win a SB but when we were winning under Vermiel he left a game pissed off, after a win, because he only caught 1 pass and bitched how he needed to be more involved. Tony is/was a selfish asshole. I'm glad he'll never sniff a ring. **** him.

He deserves to be involved because he always ****ing delivers. He is as clutch as it can be humanly possible.

**** him for dunking on his fans.

CoMoChief 01-20-2013 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritz88 (Post 9337109)
Eat a bag of monkey dicks.

WAAAA TonyG scored as a Falcon and dunked the ball in Arrowhead!!!

WAAAAA I'm so emotionally torn!!! I'm not going to be able to sleep!!! I will hate TonyG forever because of that.

I bet you're the kind of faqqot that changes the radio station when a song comes on that reminds you of a ex gf from 10yrs ago.

****in douchebag.

CoMoChief 01-20-2013 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 9337123)
Hate on him because he wanted to be traded? Hardly.

I ****ing cant' stand Tony because he was always about his stats. Period. I remember Tony always saying he just wanted to win a SB but when we were winning under Vermiel he left a game pissed off, after a win, because he only caught 1 pass and bitched how he needed to be more involved. Tony is/was a selfish asshole. I'm glad he'll never sniff a ring. **** him.

I never heard him say that during DV era.

Herm however was different...and I don't care if he was pissed....he was the best player on the field..and Herm wanted to run the ball 45 times a game with LJ.

Again...most of his career was with really SHITTY teams and he showed up on game day while others shit their pants.

mlyonsd 01-20-2013 07:14 PM

He is/was a great player that earned himself enough money to live the rest of his life comfortably.

He made a decision to leave for a personal reason, which was reaching for the glory a SB ring brings you. Life is about choices and he chose himself over the organization.

Doesn't look like it's going to work out but because of the second point some do have a right to dislike him.

That said, **** Tony Gonzalez.

TheGuardian 01-20-2013 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9337157)
I never heard him say that during DV era.

Herm however was different...and I don't care if he was pissed....he was the best player on the field..and Herm wanted to run the ball 45 times a game with LJ.

Again...most of his career was with really SHITTY teams and he showed up on game day while others shit their pants.

Go and look up his stats. The very next week Vermiel came out and run a god damn tight end REVERSE! So Tony could be "more involved".

He was and always will be a bitch. And he wasn't clutch today when it was third down and he came up short.

Jenson71 01-20-2013 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlyonsd (Post 9337191)
He is/was a great player that earned himself enough money to live the rest of his life comfortably.

He made a decision to leave for a personal reason, which was reaching for the glory a SB ring brings you. Life is about choices and he chose himself over the organization.

Doesn't look like it's going to work out but because of the second point some do have a right to dislike him.

Jesus, get a grip. It's a multi-million dollar professional football team, not a religious cult.

Hammock Parties 01-20-2013 07:18 PM

Tony didn't ask out. Pioli was going to trade him the minute he got here. Patriot Way isn't about superstars.

ArrowheadMagic 01-20-2013 07:18 PM

Are we arguing the clutchness of a TE? JFC no wonder this fanbase doesnt like Brady.

FloridaMan88 01-20-2013 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlyonsd (Post 9337191)

Fat Scott traded Gonzalez, you describe it as if he left on his own via free agency.

AussieChiefsFan 01-20-2013 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 9337206)
Fat Scott traded Gonzalez, you describe it as if he left on his own via free agency.

He requested to be traded though.

Phobia 01-20-2013 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9336931)
any Chiefs fan that hates Tony Gonzalez is an idiot.

My stance on this subject is firm.

Your opinion definitely weighs heavily considering you're Peyton Manning's biggest fan.

stonedstooge 01-20-2013 07:20 PM

I wish I would have been traded as a fan 4 years ago. It would have saved a lot of heartache

morphius 01-20-2013 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 9337206)

He'd been asking to be traded for a while, so I think it is a fair assesment.

Phobia 01-20-2013 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9337210)
He requested to be traded though.

Um - it had reached "demand" stages. He asked for several years and finally got his way.