ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Teicher:On first play at camp, Chiefs show their new look (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274833)

SAUTO 07-27-2013 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9838315)
No niners fan came here with that. Now, maybe pats fans did, but no niners fans came here and preached how great he was going to be. Oh, and do people keep missing the CHIEFS part of his user name?

He's not a chiefs fan. And yes the niners fans came here telling us how to feel about the trade
Posted via Mobile Device

OnTheWarpath15 07-27-2013 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9838316)
Using what he, had actually done in his career is uninformed hypothetical boring bullshit?

No its facts. Thinking it will be any different would be hypothetical dude.

Facts are facts and by almost any measure Alex Smith is on par with Cassel in terms of production. He averages less than 200 yards a game.

He's been in the league eight years, make all the excuses you want but he's been middle of the pack.
Posted via Mobile Device

I've never broken 80 in my life on the golf course, but I'm fully expecting to earn my Tour Card by the end of the year.

Mav 07-27-2013 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9838316)
Using what he, had actually done in his career is uninformed hypothetical boring bullshit?

No its facts. Thinking it will be any different would be hypothetical dude.

Facts are facts and by almost any measure Alex Smith is on par with Cassel in terms of production. He averages less than 200 yards a game.

He's been in the league eight years, make all the excuses you want but he's been middle of the pack.
Posted via Mobile Device

I never said he wasn't. But it is awful hard to put up stellar numbers, when you hand the ball off more than you throw.

A prime example of that. Troy Aikman. Hes a hall of fame qb, who spent his career, handing off to Emmitt Smith. Now, obviously, I am not saying Alex Smith is as good as Troy, hes not, troy might of been the most accurate passer in the history of the NFL. What I am saying is, that your scheme, and coaching, sometimes dictates your stats. And it is why, I have never said that Alex is going to succeed or fail here, because I don't know. I don't know if he can handle passing more, I also don't know if Andy Reid will use him that way. So yes. To speculate on how playing for a different style of coach, and assuming that the results are going to be the same. Is useless.

COMPLETELY, USELESS.

GoChargers 07-27-2013 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9838003)
You have to love niners fans telling everybody how to be a fan. You guys are front running pillowbiters, always have been.

This. And it's pretty funny seeing the same fanbase who used to chant for David Carr to be put in the game now start lecturing you guys for not licking Alice Smiff's ballsack.

keg in kc 07-27-2013 01:37 PM

Chaise Danielson, QBoTF!!!

Mav 07-27-2013 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9838323)
He's not a chiefs fan. And yes the niners fans came here telling us how to feel about the trade
Posted via Mobile Device

Who? Again, you asked me who said this season was a failure? Who told you HOW to feel.

Or did they say, Alex is a nice guy, wont turn the ball over, will work hard.

Isnt great, but he isn't bad. Those sound like way more of the things that 49ers fans said. Myself included, and im the biggest ****ing alex smith homer in the world. I already ordered my Alex Smith Chiefs jersey.

And I wont tell you he is a franchise saving qb, and is at best a stop gap.

no one ever said alex smith was great, and that you should be thrilled to have him.

keg in kc 07-27-2013 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9838324)
I've never broken 80 in my life on the golf course, but I'm fully expecting to earn my Tour Card by the end of the year.

I hope you have a great new swing coach, because that's all it takes.

Mav 07-27-2013 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChargers (Post 9838326)
This. And it's pretty funny seeing the same fanbase who used to chant for David Carr to be put in the game now start lecturing you guys for not licking Alice Smiff's ballsack.

I wasn't part of that crowd......

OnTheWarpath15 07-27-2013 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChargers (Post 9838326)

LMAO

SAUTO 07-27-2013 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9838314)
What is the difference between not thinking Alex Smith will never ever win a PO game as a Chief and believing the season is a failure?

Sorry I dont see the difference.

Now if you think its a possibility, then you have hope.

Many people do not believe it is remotely possible.

I think its a possibility this year.

Granted we haven't even seen a preseason game yet.

Thinking he won't win a playoff game isn't calling the season a failure already. its being realistic. He won one in San Francisco with a really good team. In eight years. One.

so if you think we can win a playoff game this season do you call this season a success already? Its the same thing.
Posted via Mobile Device

GoChargers 07-27-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9838309)
No, but there is also overreaching, and ending up with Brady Quinn, Jamarcus Russell, Tim Couch, Brandon Weeden, Kevin Kolb, Trent Edwards, Matt Leinart, Vince Young.

LOL at not including Alice Smiff being picked over Aaron Rodgers as an example of overreaching.

SAUTO 07-27-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

I've only hit a golf ball once but I'm going to be right there with you.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mav 07-27-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9838319)
LMAO

I'm not the dumbass making excuse after excuse for a guy who has been downright terrible his 7 years in the league.

Oh, wait. I'm supposed to ignore the first 5 and just focus the the last two - which by sheer coincidence are the same years his organization was dying to get rid of him.

Yawn. Pats trolls. Niner trolls. Rinse. Repeat.

uh, dying to get rid of him? Jim Harbaugh gave him his playbook, without a contract with the team, to teach it to the rest of the team.

Again, your lies don't work here junior. Just like I don't try to tell you about your Chiefs, you sure as hell will never be able to tell a lie about my niners. Ill call your punk ass on it every time.

DeezNutz 07-27-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Did you try building the line first?

OnTheWarpath15 07-27-2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9838330)
I hope you have a great new swing coach, because that's all it takes.

Yep. I'm fully expecting to start driving the ball 325 yards now that my coach has complete confidence in me, and has given me complete control.

My old coach told me I should only drive the ball 250. Same with the coach before that. And the coach before that.

Yep, I'm sure coaching has been the problem.

See you at Q-School!