ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Fox Sports Poll: Who Should the Chiefs Draft at No. 1? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267890)

Garcia Bronco 12-21-2012 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9229382)
Remember when the Dolphins passed on Matt Ryan?

Matt Ryan has never won a big game in his life.

Brock 12-21-2012 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 9229386)

Are you telling me he isn't a great QB? Are you telling me the teams that passed on him don't regret that decision?

Rasputin 12-21-2012 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 9229386)

Niether has Tony Gonzalez.

Coincidence?

I think not.

This could be their year?

I like their chances.

Matt Ryan is still young enough to improve his game. I'd say he is having a pretty pretty pretty good year.

Ugly Duck 12-21-2012 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Lee (Post 9229167)
So what are the qualifications to create these mocks? Be a total dumb ass and write in LT for the Chiefs year after year after year?

He didn't predict LT for the Chiefs last year & got almost every top 11 pick right or one spot away:

11. Kansas City Chiefs: Dontari Poe, DT, Memphis

Defensive tackle is an area of need and the Chiefs defense got bullied a bit at the line of scrimmage a season ago. I’m not a huge Poe fan. I’ve watched his tape and have yet to be blown away by what I’ve seen. He was outplayed by smaller opponents at Memphis. That said, he’s a physical freak of nature and a combine stud.

htismaqe 12-21-2012 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 9229295)
He spent most of the day yesterday without power. I wouldn't F with him today.
:D

ROFL

htismaqe 12-21-2012 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy Was Offsides. (Post 9229385)
Joeckel is the perfect LT prospect, but this is just dumb.

No, he isn't.

Limited physically, good feet, nice technician. If there were a real LT prospect in this class, he'd be a mid 1st rounder.

htismaqe 12-21-2012 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9229388)
Are you telling me he isn't a great QB? Are you telling me the teams that passed on him don't regret that decision?

Those two questions can be answered independently.

Hammock Parties 12-21-2012 09:34 AM

So Ugly Duck is now turning to the Chiefs not picking at Geno #1, since the Raiders can't be #1.

It must suck to be frustrated your team isn't shitty enough.

ptlyon 12-21-2012 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9229409)

we've known that feeling all too well

Nightfyre 12-21-2012 09:41 AM

Joeckel isn't going to be as good as Albert. Pay the man, Pay Bowe, Draft Geno Smith.

Ugly Duck 12-21-2012 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9229409)
So Ugly Duck is now turning to the Chiefs not picking at Geno #1, since the Raiders can't be #1.

I just don't have much left....

http://www.faniq.com/images/blog/Bobby_Sigh.gifhttp://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0...f394o1_400.jpg

Garcia Bronco 12-21-2012 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9229388)

I don't know what they regret and no he has not nor ever been a great QB. Sameting with Matt Schaub. They both suffer from McNabb syndrome. People think they're great, but they aren't. The only way they survive is rule changes to allow offensive production. A luxury that someone like Grbac didn't have.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 12-21-2012 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9229404)
No, he isn't.

Limited physically, good feet, nice technician. If there were a real LT prospect in this class, he'd be a mid 1st rounder.

Wrong. Played just 3 years in college at an elite level. Mike Sherman, who is a great o-line coach, saw enough of him to start him at LT his true freshman year. He's dominated since. He's also a tremendous athlete. Dude is babyfaced and not a roided out **** you'd expect out of a white LT.

htismaqe 12-21-2012 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy Was Offsides. (Post 9229443)
Wrong. Played just 3 years in college at an elite level. Mike Sherman, who is a great o-line coach, saw enough of him to start him at LT his true freshman year. He's dominated since. He's also a tremendous athlete. Dude is babyfaced and not a roided out **** you'd expect out of a white LT.

He'll never be Branden Albert, Aggiefan.

Garcia Bronco 12-21-2012 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9229396)
Niether has Tony Gonzalez.

Coincidence?

I think not.

This could be their year?

I like their chances.

Matt Ryan is still young enough to improve his game. I'd say he is having a pretty pretty pretty good year.

My comments are up to this point, sure they can win Super Bowls...I doubt it. I still think TG doesn't win a playoff game in his career. If he makes it to the Super Bowl and they aren't playing the Broncos...I'll be rooting for him