ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports The LAC Lake Show Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=173841)

BIG_DADDY 11-10-2007 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud
Kobe's not running from Los Angeles.

He's running from himself.

LMAO He's trippen.

Logical 11-10-2007 01:44 AM

I understand Kobe is frustrated, he wants to win more championships now (too bad he realized it after Shaq was driven away) but he needs to be patient 1 more year. The team is developing and it only needs 1 key piece that fits the equation after Bynum finishes maturing. I hope he can wait.

BIG_DADDY 11-10-2007 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Doom
I understand Kobe is frustrated, he wants to win more championships now (too bad he realized it after Shaq was driven away) but he needs to be patient 1 more year. The team is developing and it only needs 1 key piece that fits the equation after Bynum finishes maturing. I hope he can wait.

Amen

kcxiv 11-10-2007 02:18 AM

Bynum shows promise, but he's still inconsistant, then again he's only like 20 years old. I love what they did putting Lamar at the SF and Ronnie at PF and benching Luke.

I think they are damn close.

ARROW2 11-10-2007 04:26 AM

I've been calling for Turiaf to start at PF and Odom to go the SF for the longest.....I like how we can drive and lob it up to Bynum for the dunk...I really like this team...I am looking forward to the Texas two-step and the Detroit game for an early gauge...

ARROW2 11-10-2007 04:27 AM

Oh, and PG play is 200% better than last year. Agreed on Radmonivic...he's back. This team, when healthy is pretty deep...

BIG_DADDY 11-10-2007 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv
Bynum shows promise, but he's still inconsistant, then again he's only like 20 years old. I love what they did putting Lamar at the SF and Ronnie at PF and benching Luke.

I think they are damn close.

Bynum is going to be great IMO which is one more reason why Kobe should stay around if it's championships he's looking for.

L.A. Chieffan 11-19-2007 12:35 AM

BYNUM!!!

SUCK IT BULLS FANS!!!!!!

kcxiv 11-19-2007 01:32 AM

My only gripe with the Lakers right now is the turn overs, but that i think will work out as they play more and more.

They need to insert Farmar into the starting slot. They also need to give Vlad more minutes. He's been clutch with his 3 pointers this year. He had double digit points in 11 minutes tonight. Bynum needs a few more games on the bench then its time to also start the kid. He's showing more and more flashes of being a damn good center. He has an insane wingspan. Him working with Jabbar is a damn good thing.

Kobe no longer has to play 42plus minutes a game. The bench has been just awesome. Their defense has stepped it up. Kobe's defense has risen to another level this year. He's reminding me of Gary the glove so far.

L.A. Chieffan 11-19-2007 10:49 PM

SUCK IT BULLS FANS!!!!
(That weren't here last night)

L.A. Chieffan 11-20-2007 06:57 PM

BYE BYE COOKIE!! SOFT AS PUPPY CRAP!

HELLOOOO... Ariza?

Oh well better than Cook

kcxiv 11-20-2007 06:59 PM

http://broadband.nba.com/cc/playa.ph...51201.asx&gid=

L.A. Chieffan 11-20-2007 07:01 PM

I followed Ariza at UCLA and he did pretty good. Actually if he gets some minutes finally I think he could be like a poor mans McDyess or something

kcxiv 11-20-2007 07:04 PM

Bynum is having a hell of a game tonight.

L.A. Chieffan 11-20-2007 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv
Bynum is having a hell of a game tonight.

17 and 10 baby. He's really turning it on now. With Kwame Bust sidelined we're going to see him get a lot more minutes and hopefully tear it up.

134-114! Highest score in the NBA this season! 4 wins in a row!

SUCK IT PACERS FANS! (If there are any)