ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs **** The official Chiefs vs. The Raiders game thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=319247)

big nasty kcnut 12-02-2018 12:29 AM

**** The official Chiefs vs. The Raiders game thread ****

Because it's not the ****ing end of the world. Stop crying and let support our team. Go chiefs.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12-02-2018 12:33 AM

First!

MMXcalibur 12-02-2018 12:34 AM

How many players named Kareem Hunt will be playing in this game?

Naptown Chief 12-02-2018 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCtotheSB (Post 13926994)
How many players named Kareem Hunt will be playing in this game?

Chiefs Pantalones 12-02-2018 01:21 AM

Am I the only one that feels like our season is over? I know it’s not because we have Mahomes but that’s the feeling I have. That news hit me right in the face. Knocked me out. Hurt my pride. However you want to describe it. I’ll break out of it eventually lol

MVChiefFan 12-02-2018 01:21 AM

There hasn’t been one game so far this season that I haven’t been crazy stoked about... until now. Man I just feel down in the dumps about this God awful shitty mess. It just sucks all around. I REALLY hope Ware has a good game and we beat the dog shit out of the Raiders. Maybe that will get my mood back up. But God help anyone I’m around tomorrow if we lose. Oh well... GO CHIEFS!!!

carcosa 12-02-2018 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 13927010)
Am I the only one that feels like our season is over? I know it’s not because we have Mahomes but that’s the feeling I have. That news hit me right in the face. Knocked me out. Hurt my pride. However you want to describe it. I’ll break out of it eventually lol

We'll be fine

Halfcan 12-02-2018 01:32 AM

Quote:

Wow, man up dude. The season is far from over. We still have a Loaded team.

How does Hunt beating a girl, hurt your pride? Are you in his posse?

I am looking forward to the Chiefs destroying the Faders and getting back to business.

Sofa King 12-02-2018 01:42 AM

Quote:

I woke up at 4 am sweating and I my mind instantly went to this Kareem bullshit, I couldn’t help it... I couldn’t fall back asleep. Finally getting over it but it ****ing hurts investing this much into someone and having it ripped away in a few hours. Especially because you know he was in the wrong and he’s a ****ing idiot for getting in that situation in the first place. It’s like being cheated on by your long term girlfriend the day you propose to her when she’s been lying the whole time. It ****ing sucks. The season is far from over though. Thank god for whatever Spencer’s ware can give us because its better than half the league rb’s can do. He’s not the future though and he certainly isn’t exciting to watch. Pray we can find our 5th stud RB in a row.

Sofa King 12-02-2018 01:43 AM

That’s my longest post in the last 5 years at least.

Halfcan 12-02-2018 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 13927021)
I woke up at 4 am sweating and I my mind instantly went to this Kareem bullshit, I couldn’t help it... I couldn’t fall back asleep. Finally getting over it but it ****ing hurts investing this much into someone and having it ripped away in a few hours. Especially because you know he was in the wrong and he’s a ****ing idiot for getting in that situation in the first place. It’s like being cheated on by your long term girlfriend the day you propose to her when she’s been lying the whole time. It ****ing sucks. The season is far from over though. Thank god for whatever Spencer’s ware can give us because its better than half the league rb’s can do. He’s not the future though and he certainly isn’t exciting to watch. Pray we can find our 5th stud RB in a row.

Losing Hunt felt like losing JC when he blew out his knee, or when Priest was horse-collared to end his career... or watching Ware being carted off the field. It was a shock, but after all the evidence came out- it ended up like another LJ situation.

Our O line is getting healthy again and Ware will play his ass off for us.

Time to move on by beating the Faders.

Hammock Parties 12-02-2018 01:50 AM

whyyyyyy derek carr you look like somebody just walked ovah yo grave!

https://i.imgur.com/87U1J2m.png

Naptown Chief 12-02-2018 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 13927022)
That’s my longest post in the last 5 years at least.

And the first post I've seen you write that wasn't "just let this thread die"

I feel you though man. I heard the news a couple of hours before I went to bed at 9:30 est. On a day I already wasn't feeling well, recovering from back surgery + the stomach flu ****ing sucks, that hit me like a ton of bricks. After "sleeping it off" my rage turned to more shock and disbelief, then finally understanding once the news broke that he lied about the whole thing. Repeatedly. Thank goodness we have Spencer Ware back to hopefully pick up where Kareem left off. Next man up.

Anyway, I hope we absolutely destroy the Raiders tomorrow.

Frazod 12-02-2018 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MVChiefFan (Post 13927011)
There hasn’t been one game so far this season that I haven’t been crazy stoked about... until now. Man I just feel down in the dumps about this God awful shitty mess. It just sucks all around. I REALLY hope Ware has a good game and we beat the dog shit out of the Raiders. Maybe that will get my mood back up. But God help anyone I’m around tomorrow if we lose. Oh well... GO CHIEFS!!!

Same. I'll probably keep the volume down so I don't have to listen to the talking heads go on and on and on and on and on about Hunt.

Naptown Chief 12-02-2018 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 13927030)
Same. I'll probably keep the volume down so I don't have to listen to the talking heads go on and on and on and on and on about Hunt.

**** man... I honestly didn't even think of that. Thanks for the heads up... I won't be watching pregame shows or any of the other games. Guess I'll turn down the TV and turn up the stereo