ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Baby kidnapped from home in KC (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=250979)

ChiefFripp 10-05-2011 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pittsie (Post 7970154)
Blonde haired girls gotta be worth six figures on the open market, right? ;)

douchebag

trndobrd 10-05-2011 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 7970230)
Just yesterday a man beat a 15month child to death here in Salina. The cops cought him at 4am this morning and booked him. I would have just shot the mother ****er.

And let the guy miss out on 15 years in general population as a known child killer. No way.

MattCassel 10-06-2011 01:05 AM

I will find this baby with my Cassel senses.

Earthling 10-06-2011 01:08 AM

It mentions that she had been living with her parents. That seems like a weird thing to say in the article. Don't most infants live with their parents..?

crazycoffey 10-06-2011 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earthling (Post 7971572)
It mentions that she had been living with her parents. That seems like a weird thing to say in the article. Don't most infants live with their parents..?

I think that was to clarify she lived with BOTH parents, as to avoid the majority of the public's opinion it was an estranged parent that took her in the middle of the night.

oldandslow 10-06-2011 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7970056)
I don't think a parent would be able to sleep until they knew where the child was.....and once found, I can't imagine the rage, even if the child was unharmed.

It will probably having me sit up with every pop, thump and sigh in the night for a while.

Iowanian and I don't see eye to eye very often, but this is absolute truth. Hell, I am over 60 but my shotgun is much younger and it rarely misses.

RockChalk 10-06-2011 07:44 AM

I got money on the parents being involved somehow. It's not exactly common for 10 month old babies to up and disappear in the middle of the night. I know it sucks for the parents, but they are suspects #1 and #2 for me at the moment.

ReynardMuldrake 10-06-2011 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockChalk (Post 7971733)
I got money on the parents being involved somehow. It's not exactly common for 10 month old babies to up and disappear in the middle of the night. I know it sucks for the parents, but they are suspects #1 and #2 for me at the moment.

Maybe one of the exes from one of their previous marriages?

Iowanian 10-06-2011 07:57 AM

I saw an interview with the parents this morning. Sometimes you watch one of those and see false tears and something doesn't sound right, but I believe these people.

Has the local news given any tips or hints at what they think happened? what I saw sounds like some asshole slipped in through a window, took their baby and 3 cell phones. Odd.

Deberg_1990 10-06-2011 07:58 AM

Quote:

Yea, its kind of odd. I didnt read anywhere where it said how the intruder entered? Was the door locked? and if so, wouldnt you hear someone break in?

The story this morning mentions the intruder stole their cell phones so they couldnt dial 911.

Mr_Tomahawk 10-06-2011 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 7971754)
Yea, its kind of odd. I didnt read anywhere where it said how the intruder entered? Was the door locked? and if so, wouldnt you hear someone break in?

The story this morning mentions the intruder stole their cell phones so they couldnt dial 911.

They entered thru the babys window.

RockChalk 10-06-2011 08:05 AM

The cell phone thing is just strange. So at 4am, someone entered the child's room through a window, grabbed 3 cell phones, and left without anyone noticing? Don't most people sleep with their cell phones close by? Story just seems fishy to me...

It's the sad reality of this world that I automatically distrust the parents. But I feel like 9 out of 10 times, the parents end up having something to do with a child's disappearance like this one. I hope I'm wrong.

Coogs 10-06-2011 08:05 AM

Quote:

I hate to say this, but for the moment I agree. And if it not the parents, it has to be someone with knowledge of a lot of things at the house... including knowing a 10 month old lived there.

Lzen 10-06-2011 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockChalk (Post 7971761)
The cell phone thing is just strange. So at 4am, someone entered the child's room through a window, grabbed 3 cell phones, and left without anyone noticing? Don't most people sleep with their cell phones close by? Story just seems fishy to me...

It's the sad reality of this world that I automatically distrust the parents. But I feel like 9 out of 10 times, the parents end up having something to do with a child's disappearance like this one. I hope I'm wrong.

I understand what you're saying, but...

Quote:

Police say the parents are not suspects in Lisa's disappearance.
http://ap.cjonline.com/pstories/us/2...96040150.shtml

Iowanian 10-06-2011 08:21 AM

Someone could get our cell phones in 1 swoop, as they charge overnight downstairs on the same counter.