ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   So who wins next week, Pats or Colts? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108107)

Deberg_1990 01-09-2005 03:29 PM

So who wins next week, Pats or Colts?

Id say the Colts have a damn good shot at beating them this year. Without Ty Law and the new (pussy) rule changes that basically keep the CB's hands tied it will be hard to keep the Colts from scoring. Id never count out Bellicheck and the Pats at home though, so who knows?? I wonder what the weather will be like??

HemiEd 01-09-2005 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990
Id say the Colts have a damn good shot at beating them this year. Without Ty Law and the new (pussy) rule changes that basically keep the CB's hands tied it will be hard to keep the Colts from scoring. Id never count out Bellicheck and the Pats at home though, so who knows?? I wonder what the weather will be like??

I agree, Colts.

Garcia Bronco 01-09-2005 03:31 PM

Outside..in the cold...advantage Pats.

2bikemike 01-09-2005 03:31 PM

I still think the Pats can get it done but I am unwilling to put any money on it. It should be a good game. Much better than todays game.

dirk digler 01-09-2005 03:32 PM

Broncos... or so I am told.

Deberg_1990 01-09-2005 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2bikemike
I still think the Pats can get it done but I am unwilling to put any money on it. It should be a good game. Much better than todays game.

If the weather is bad and the Pats are able to pound away on the ground with Dillon then advantage Pats. I really dont think E. James is all that great. He appears to run soft to me every since his injury a few years ago. He was better when he first came in the league.

2bikemike 01-09-2005 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990
If the weather is bad and the Pats are able to pound away on the ground with Dillon then advantage Pats. I really dont think E. James is all that great. He appears to run soft to me every since his injury a few years ago. He was better when he first came in the league.

Yeah I don't much think of EJ being an elite back anymore. It could be becuase there are a lot of good backs in AFC now. But I tend to agree with you he doesn't seem to be as fierce as he once was.

Deberg_1990 01-09-2005 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2bikemike
Yeah I don't much think of EJ being an elite back anymore. It could be becuase there are a lot of good backs in AFC now. But I tend to agree with you he doesn't seem to be as fierce as he once was.

yea, i remember that rookie year of his I was thinking he was going to be on of the greats. Now every time i see him run it looks like he is just falling foward and he doesnt seem to run with much authority at times.

FloridaChief 01-09-2005 03:41 PM

Pats...since The Road To The Super Bowl appears to be officially closed to the Broncos now...

Coach 01-09-2005 04:32 PM

Depends on the weather is going to be like in Foxboro. The cold is one of the advantages to NE. However if it's not snowing or any miserable weather, then it'll be a push.

Valiant 01-09-2005 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler
Broncos... or so I am told.

ROFL

OldTownChief 01-09-2005 04:40 PM

After watching how the Colts pounding the Broncos today, my first thought would be Colts. After considering the Colts opponents today, I'll say...Pats.

cdcox 01-09-2005 05:03 PM

I've said this is Peyton's year since it became apparent that he was going to take Marino's record. I think the NFL wants it to happen (see rule changes) and that will push him over the top.

That said, I hope I am wrong.

chiefs4me 01-09-2005 05:30 PM

THE COLTS,,I will take the colts over the patty melts.:thumb:

Mile High Mania 01-09-2005 05:31 PM

Hard to bet against the Patriots in their house...