ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet ChiefsPlanet Survivor: Week 10 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278422)

wazu 11-08-2013 10:36 AM

ChiefsPlanet Survivor: Week 10

Direckshun is unavailable to post the thread this week due to having his wisdom teeth extracted. Now I know some of you might thing that's a simple procedure that does not dominate an entire week and render you unable to post a thread on Chiefsplanet. Some might say it's a relatively minor outpatient procedure, and posting a thread on the internet is an activity that requires no use of your mouth, so what's the big deal?

All I have to say to you is stop bullying Direckshun with your judgement and mockery. Instead, please pray that he is not also rendered completely useless in Week 11, so we can get back to normal around here.

The following players were ELIMINATED in Week 9: Predarat, Graystoke, HonestChieffan, morphius, Pestilence, mcaj22 (Editorial note: HAHAHAHAHA)

Below are the updated standings:

1. Munson (129): Indianapolis Colts, St. Louis Rams, Seattle Seahawks, Green Bay Packers, San Francisco 49ers, New England Patriots
T-2. Dave Lane (118): Indianapolis Colts, St. Louis Rams , Denver Broncos, San Diego Chargers, San Francisco 49ers, Dallas Cowboys
T-2. HemiEd (118): Arizona Cardinals, St. Louis Rams, Denver Broncos, Green Bay Packers, San Francisco 49ers, Dallas Cowboys
T-4. bevischief (117): Indianapolis Colts, St. Louis Rams, Denver Broncos, San Diego Chargers, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks
T-4. Bwana (117): Indianapolis Colts, St. Louis Rams, Denver Broncos, San Diego Chargers, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks
T-4. deadbabyseal (117): Indianapolis Colts, Kansas City Chiefs, Denver Broncos, San Diego Chargers, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks
T-4. deltachief (117): Indianapolis Colts, St. Louis Rams, Denver Broncos, San Diego Chargers, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks
T-4. Flachief58 (117): Indianapolis Colts, St. Louis Rams, Denver Broncos, San Diego Chargers, San Francisco, 49ers, Seattle Seahawks
T-4. Guru (117): Indianapolis Colts, St. Louis Rams, Denver Broncos, San Diego Chargers, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks
T-4. wazu (117): Indianapolis Colts, St. Louis Rams, Denver Broncos, San Diego Chargers, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks
11. KChiefer (110): Indianapolis Colts, St. Louis Rams, Denver Broncos, Green Bay Packers, New Orleans Saints, Kansas City Chiefs
12. digger (104): Kansas City Chiefs, St. Louis Rams, Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks
13. SPchief (101): Indianapolis Colts, St. Louis Rams, Seattle Seahawks, Green Bay Packers, Denver Broncos, Dallas Cowboys
14. Rausch (98): Indianapolis Colts, Denver Broncos, Seattle Seahawks, Green Bay Packers, San Francisco 49ers, Dallas Cowboys
15. Mr. Flopnuts (94): Kansas City Chiefs, St. Louis Rams, Denver Broncos, Green Bay Packers, New Orleans Saints, Dallas Cowboys
16. seaofred (86): Indianapolis Colts, Denver Broncos, San Francisco 49ers, Atlanta Falcons, Seattle Seahawks, New England Patriots
17. Phobia (63): Minnesota Vikings, St. Louis Rams, Seattle Seahawks, San Diego Chargers, Green Bay Packers, Dallas Cowboys

The Rules (slightly modified timeframe this week due to late thread):

1. Only those who are listed above as Survivors can participate. Everybody else will either be ignored or, preferably, should just make your voice heard by replying in this thread rather than voting. Because why not, and why make this harder on me than it needs to be.

2. For those listed above, if you fail to make your pick by Sunday morning at 11:00 a.m. CST, you will be disqualified.

3. When you do make your pick, please remember that you CANNOT pick any team you have previously selected. Doing so will disqualify you, no exceptions.

4. Also, keep in mind that margin of victory will factor into any tie-breakers that are needed at the end of the season.

5. As kind of a thing to keep this as manageable as possible for the participants, I am not including Thursday night games for a while longer, as the above participants get used to this schedule. This will change soon. I will let you know.

I am getting the poll going. Give me a few. Best wishes to Direckshun for a speedy recovery with no dry sockets.

FlaChief58 11-08-2013 10:38 AM

in b4 this poll 2

digger 11-08-2013 12:50 PM

Indianapolis Colts (hosting St. Louis Rams)

Bumpin'!

FlaChief58 11-08-2013 03:06 PM

I love tits

007 11-08-2013 04:33 PM

stepping out of the jacksonville comfort zone and going with Indy.

SPchief 11-08-2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 10170450)
stepping out of the jacksonville comfort zone and going with Indy.

You've allready picked Indy

FlaChief58 11-08-2013 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief (Post 10170639)
You've allready picked Indy

LMAO And we have an out even before the games start.

Knowmo & Guru, birds of a feather LMAO

007 11-08-2013 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 10170666)
LMAO And we have an out even before the games start.

Knowmo & Guru, birds of a feather LMAO

good. This has been a ****ing frustrating day all around. Thats what I get for disciplining 3 kids and then logging on to CP.

Mr. Flopnuts 11-08-2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 10170692)
good. This has been a ****ing frustrating day all around. Thats what I get for disciplining 3 kids and then logging on to CP.

That's shit. I hope your day gets better, bro. :(

007 11-08-2013 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 10170702)
That's shit. I hope your day gets better, bro. :(

Meh, it is what it is. I'm more pissed that I just got compared to Knowmo. I haven't given pissed off neg rep in a long long time.

Mr. Flopnuts 11-08-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 10170706)
Meh, it is what it is. I'm more pissed that I just got compared to Knowmo. I haven't given pissed off neg rep in a long long time.

This is just a stupid game. Although it does suck to go out like that 7 weeks in. My deal was you having a shit day and then having to deal with kids on top of it. Hope it improves bro, that's no bueno.

007 11-08-2013 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 10170713)
This is just a stupid game. Although it does suck to go out like that 7 weeks in. My deal was you having a shit day and then having to deal with kids on top of it. Hope it improves bro, that's no bueno.

Thanks. I really appreciate that.

bevischief 11-08-2013 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 10170692)

At least your not a mod could be more kids... Hopefully the rest of the weekend is better.

007 11-08-2013 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 10170726)
At least your not a mod could be more kids... Hopefully the rest of the weekend is better.

LMAO I would never want to be a mod of this place.

Mr. Flopnuts 11-08-2013 07:17 PM

God bless you both...ROFL