ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Question I never heard in 3 Pioli interviews (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265308)

jwhit 10-17-2012 01:55 PM

Question I never heard in 3 Pioli interviews

Question: Scott, an underperforming player that you signed this offseason, a player with no history with this franchise or city, unfairly trashed one of the best fan bases in all of professional sports. What did you say to Eric Winston in the aftermath of his postgame comments following the Baltimore game?

I have 3 or 4 followup questions after this depending on his answer.

FAX 10-17-2012 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwhit (Post 9024937)
Question: Scott, an underperforming player that you signed this offseason, a player with no history with this franchise or city, unfairly trashed one of the best fan bases in all of professional sports. What did you say to Eric Winston in the aftermath of his postgame comments following the Baltimore game?

So .... get an interview with this megalomaniac, man.

FAX

Fansy the Famous Bard 10-17-2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9024947)
So .... get an interview with this megalomaniac, man.

FAX

Ya, that'll happen. ROFL

kaplin42 10-17-2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

Would require some fortitude to ask this type of "real" questions. No offense man, but reporters these days not exactly know for that kind of thing.

jwhit 10-17-2012 01:58 PM

Scott, did you and Todd Haley disagree about Matt Cassel? Did Haley want to pursue a veteran quarterback to replace Matt Cassel?

RustShack 10-17-2012 01:58 PM

Start the petition to get Pioli to do an interview with Whitlock. The KC fanbase needs this!

FAX 10-17-2012 01:58 PM

Sadam met with that crazy CBS guy.

Call him out, Mr. jwhit. Call him out publicly. Make him talk or admit to hiding.

Enough with the pansy-ass KC media softball pussy interviews. Force him to talk to a man for a change.

FAX

Coogs 10-17-2012 01:59 PM

Question for you Jason. Are reporters told before hand what questions will be allowed when dealing with Pioli and the Chiefs?

FAX 10-17-2012 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9024964)
Start the petition to get Pioli to do an interview with Whitlock. The KC fanbase needs this!

Damn good idea. Helps Mr. jwhit and helps us.

I say forward march on this idea pronto and let no candy wrapper be spared.

FAX

jwhit 10-17-2012 02:01 PM

Scott, your first significant personnel decision after landing the job was identifying Matt Cassel as Kansas City's franchise quarterback? Was that a mistake? Why is his record so poor against playoff teams? His one victory over a playoff team was a 7-9 Seattle squad that backed into the playoffs.

KC Hawks 10-17-2012 02:02 PM

Picking up candy wrappers is more important than finding a QB.

Molitoth 10-17-2012 02:02 PM

Quote:

His one victory over a playoff team was a 7-9 Seattle squad that backed into the playoffs.
and then he backed into the pro bowl.

jwhit 10-17-2012 02:03 PM

Eric Winston f---ing slandered the very people supporting this football team and they let Pioli walk on this issue. Pioli was in the stadium. Did he hear significant number of Chiefs fans cheering Cassel's injury?

ModSocks 10-17-2012 02:03 PM

Quote:

Scott Pioli:

"Well Jason, it was a very emotional game and Winston's comments were made out of sheer emotion. I've spoke with Winston regarding the incident and we'll leave it at that".

BossChief 10-17-2012 02:03 PM

Jason, they gave you plenty of ammo for your next article.

Burn this mother down.