ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Cassel will be the starter against the Bengals (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266621)

TEX 11-14-2012 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9118311)
I have watched the replay of that interception, and it's clear to anyone that knows football that Bowe is responsible for that interception/WoodSplooge SpongeBobber.

No, It was Lilja's because he snapped the ball in the first place.

NJChiefsFan 11-14-2012 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okoye35chiefs (Post 9118315)
some great still shots of the interception that ended the game on Monday over on arrowhead pride but I am not allowed to post the link because I have yet to meet certain criteria....

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1734267/CASSEL22.png

NJChiefsFan 11-14-2012 11:48 AM

To me the best part isn't the decision, its how he actually throws the ball. It ends up 4 yards to the right and short of where it was supposed to go.

the Talking Can 11-14-2012 11:49 AM

damn, Harlan was discussing Clark on 810 and I got pulled away

Harlan is finally holding these shitheads accountable

he started to say that Clark talks to other people in the league "his age" for advice...he said they're below the GM levels, and there are about 10 of them

also said that he wasn't going to name them "but you can figure out who they are"...and then said none of them know anything about football (in the sense of personnel) and it worried him (Harlan) that they were Clark's sounding board....

that segment would be worth listening to again, I had to leave right as he was getting to details about these guys

bevischief 11-14-2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9118323)

he started to say that Clark talks to other people in the league "his age" for advice...he said they're below the GM levels, and there are about 10 of them

also said that he wasn't going to name them "but you can figure out who they are"...and then said none of them know anything about football (in the sense of personnel) and it worried him (Harlan) that they were Clark's sounding board....

that segment would be worth listening to again, I had to leave right as he was getting to details about these guys

I want to hear this.

Discuss Thrower 11-14-2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

That does not bode well for us in the slightest.

the Talking Can 11-14-2012 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9118333)
That does not bode well for us in the slightest.

nope...and I've never heard Harlan be judgmental about Chiefs ownership, he's mostly an ass kisser...he clearly knows some things

Predarat 11-14-2012 11:58 AM

ohhh well

Pilsner 11-14-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9118335)
nope...and I've never heard Harlan be judgmental about Chiefs ownership, he's mostly an ass kisser...he clearly knows some things

Your signature is finding new ways to become relevant every week. It's sad.

Molitoth 11-14-2012 12:07 PM

I hope Cassel gets boo'd every time he runs on the field.

Molitoth 11-14-2012 12:08 PM

Quote:

Clark, "so guys, how can I make more money without winning?"
Blackbob Squarepants, "Well Clark, you don't want to hurt Pioli's families feelings, so you can't fire him."

RealSNR 11-14-2012 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okoye35chiefs (Post 9118256)
Is Stanzi some kind of secret weapon we are hiding....

That kid must have 0 belief is his ability if he isn't even getting a look at this point

Even if Stanzi really sucks, these Patriot ****ers are in love with Matty and all his bullshit. They think he's ****ing great.

If that weren't enough, they're blinded by the fact that "Veteran QB always = wins" even if the veteran ****ing sucks. It takes an act of God-type of injury to get young QBs into a game in this system (see Tom Brady).

****ing atrocious.

ShowtimeSBMVP 11-14-2012 12:10 PM

Quinn said he was cleared, coach says he wasn’t
Posted by Mike Florio on November 14, 2012, 1:06 PM EST
Oakland Raiders v Kansas City Chiefs Getty Images

Earlier this week, Chiefs quarterback Brady Quinn said he’d been cleared to play on Sunday, when the Chiefs host the Bengals.

Quinn’s boss disagrees.

Chiefs coach Romeo Crennel told reporters on Wednesday that former starter Matt Cassel will get yet another start in place of Quinn, per Adam Teicher of the Kansas City Star. But not because Cassel has earned it; Crennel said that Quinn hasn’t been cleared to play.

It’s unclear why Quinn thinks he was cleared if in fact he wasn’t. It could be that the Chiefs simply want to give Cassel another game without affirmatively benching Quinn.

There’s also a chance that Quinn is in the doghouse for: (1) not telling the team he had suffered a concussion last month against the Raiders; and (2) telling reporters that he played with a concussion, which triggered more bad P.R. for the team that currently is arguing with the Jags over which one is the worst team in the league, and which one is in fact Schmoopie.

J Diddy 11-14-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9118357)
Even if he really sucks, these Patriot ****ers are in love with Matty and all his bullshit. They think he's ****ing great.

If that weren't enough, they're blinded by the fact that "Veteran QB always = wins" even if the veteran ****ing sucks. It takes an act of God-type of injury to get young QBs into a game in this system (see Tom Brady).

****ing atrocious.

Which is the more serious problem then having drafted a first round quarterback. This team is scared to play a young guy and that philosophy is one that the Patriots adhered to as well. Seriously, if Bledsoe didn't get hurt, does Brady even get a shot?

ModSocks 11-14-2012 12:12 PM

What the mother**** is this pillowbitergot shit?

****, are you kidding me?

Pioli is just ****ing with us now.