ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Cassel will be the starter against the Bengals (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266621)

HemiEd 11-14-2012 12:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Molitoth 11-14-2012 12:14 PM

This is sickening.

Deberg_1990 11-14-2012 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9118323)
damn, Harlan was discussing Clark on 810 and I got pulled away

Harlan is finally holding these shitheads accountable

he started to say that Clark talks to other people in the league "his age" for advice...he said they're below the GM levels, and there are about 10 of them

also said that he wasn't going to name them "but you can figure out who they are"...and then said none of them know anything about football (in the sense of personnel) and it worried him (Harlan) that they were Clark's sounding board....

that segment would be worth listening to again, I had to leave right as he was getting to details about these guys

I just dont get how any reasonable owner could look at his "Three Stooges" in charge and determine "Yep great job!"

You can assume theres going to be a Huuuge season ticket dump if no changes are made or Pioli is still in charge at the end of the year.

Or maybe Whitlock is right....its impossible to lose money on an NFL team in todays enviroment.

Mr. Flopnuts 11-14-2012 12:18 PM

Same as it ever was...
Same as it ever was...
Same as it...
ever...
was.

Molitoth 11-14-2012 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9118367)
What the mother**** is this pillowbitergot shit?

****, are you kidding me?

Pioli is just ****ing with us now.

Pioli has been bending us over for 4 years.

mr. tegu 11-14-2012 12:26 PM

I am still convinced this a good thing. We can't go winning games.

mr. tegu 11-14-2012 12:43 PM

Poor Brady Quinn btw. Obviously he is not the greatest QB but you want to talk about getting the shaft career wise? Starts in Cleveland with zero talent and RAC as the coach. Then goes to Denver to try to have to play behind Tebow where he had no real chance at starting because Tebow is infallible. Then comes to KC where again he has no real chance at starting because Cassel is hand picked by Pioli.

FringeNC 11-14-2012 12:45 PM

Why is it loser #1 or loser #2? We do not yet know FOR SURE that Stanzi is loser #3. How can a 1-8 team NOT start Stanzi? It's mind-boggling. Is there a single other franchise in the league that wouldn't want to see what they had in Stanzi?

DaKCMan AP 11-14-2012 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 9118403)
Poor Brady Quinn btw. Obviously he is not the greatest QB but you want to talk about getting the shaft career wise? Starts in Cleveland with zero talent and RAC as the coach. Then goes to Denver to try to have to play behind Tebow where he had no real chance at starting because Tebow is infallible. Then comes to KC where again he has no real chance at starting because Cassel is hand picked by Pioli.

No sympathy. He chose to sign with KC, makes a lot of $$, and bangs Alicia Sacramone.

The Franchise 11-14-2012 12:50 PM

If anything....I'm praising Quinn. He's putting more heat on this organization by saying that he's been cleared and that he played with a concussion.

Titty Meat 11-14-2012 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9118167)
this franchise deserves to rot in hell

I think it's already there

Bump 11-14-2012 12:55 PM

can we just cut Stanzi? If he's that bad WHY IS HE ON THE ROSTER?

Also Mother **** you PIOLI for drafting such a turd. You found the only guy in that draft worse than Matt Cassel you ****.

Katie 11-14-2012 12:57 PM

How can Romeo name the starter? Isn't he supposed to be FIRED?

King_Chief_Fan 11-14-2012 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9118419)

Also Mother **** you PIOLI for drafting such a turd. You found the only guy in that draft worse than Matt Cassel you ****.

exactly, and that is why we don't want Pioli around come draft time

He doesn't know QB's...or much of anything else it appears

The Franchise 11-14-2012 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9118419)

You really think he drafted Stanzi in hopes that he would be a starter? ROFL

He drafted Stanzi because he would look like he was trying......without actually trying.