ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc When is it too early to bring a girl a bouquet of roses? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=250515)

DaKCMan AP 09-25-2011 05:37 AM

When is it too early to bring a girl a bouquet of roses?

I am having a debate with a friend of mine. A guy brought her a bouquet of roses (not red) on their 2nd date. I say that's too early, and lame. She thought it was nice and sweet.

I already told her if she liked it, then cool, good for her. However, she's turning it into this thing to prove I'm wrong (cause I'm rarely ever wrong ;)).

So... now turning to the Planet.

How early is too early to bring a girl roses?

(There will be no pics of the girl)

Scorp 09-25-2011 05:40 AM

Right after she eats a hot lunch!

Gravedigger 09-25-2011 06:20 AM

I bought my girlfriend a single yellow rose on our third date and she went gaga for it. Every woman is different but roses are a great indicator of how into you she is. If she's ho hum about it then she's not into you just yet but if she thinks its sweet then you're pretty much golden. Is say third date, but you don't have to go full bouquet.

Fire Me Boy! 09-25-2011 06:27 AM

I've been married more than seven years and I've never bought my wife a bouquet of roses. A single yellow rose on the firmer date, and that's basically it.

Of course, my wife doesn't really like flowers that much since they die.... She would rather have something more useful, more "forever".

Gonzo 09-25-2011 06:27 AM

I prefer tulips...

Badump-bump, crash.
Posted via Mobile Device

Scorp 09-25-2011 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 7938257)
you don't have to go full bouquet.

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg195...jpg&res=medium

phisherman 09-25-2011 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 7938260)
I've been married more than seven years and I've never bought my wife a bouquet of roses. A single yellow rose on the firmer date, and that's basically it.

Of course, my wife doesn't really like flowers that much since they die.... She would rather have something more useful, more "forever".

my wife has told me the same thing before, but her eyes still light up when i bring flowers home for her.

sure, they're impractical, and yes, they die fairly quickly, but i would bet that she would still dig it.

Fire Me Boy! 09-25-2011 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phisherman (Post 7938264)
my wife has told me the same thing before, but her eyes still light up when i bring flowers home for her.

sure, they're impractical, and yes, they die fairly quickly, but i would bet that she would still dig it.

I've bought flowers a few times over the years, just never a full bouquet of roses. Surprisingly, her response has always been, "Oh, thanks. Put 'em in a vase or something."

Bugeater 09-25-2011 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 7938260)

Like a vacuum cleaner?

chop 09-25-2011 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 7938266)
I've bought flowers a few times over the years, just never a full bouquet of roses. Surprisingly, her response has always been, "Oh, thanks. Put 'em in a vase or something."

You must be buying the supermarket flowers. My wife would give me the same ho-hum response for those but really likes the full bouquet.

Bane 09-25-2011 07:35 AM

Not till the first BJ.

Pasta Little Brioni 09-25-2011 07:36 AM

If it gets a girl wet, it's never too early.

milkman 09-25-2011 07:39 AM

I'd say that right after you pulled some free pussy is too early.

KCUnited 09-25-2011 07:44 AM

Nothing reeks of no game more than flowers.

cardken 09-25-2011 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 7938307)
Nothing reeks of no game more than flowers.

this, if you have to there is a discount roses place in OP. Wore that place out, before I realized it was a waste of time, but if you have to go half price they die quickly, so does the thought.