ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Glenn Dorsey jersey for 35 bucks (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=186969)

KC Jones 07-08-2008 09:43 PM

Let me know how it goes. I found a couple of sites saying it was a scam and one post claiming to have gotten a jersey. It's registered in China and your best hope is that they are selling counterfeit jerseys. They registered the site over a year ago, but there's not much info about it on the net.

teedubya 07-08-2008 09:47 PM

Do they have Jared Allen Vikings jerseys?

KCrockaholic 07-08-2008 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 4836165)
You're not risking shit.

The only payment they accept is paypal, which is 100% secure.

Go and spend 250 for an authentic so I can laugh at you.

im taking my chances on both the Bowe jersey and Dorsey...come on...either about $75 on 2 authentics chiefs jerseys...or $75 on 1 replica jersey (painted)

KcKing 07-09-2008 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Jones (Post 4836185)
Let me know how it goes. I found a couple of sites saying it was a scam and one post claiming to have gotten a jersey. It's registered in China and your best hope is that they are selling counterfeit jerseys. They registered the site over a year ago, but there's not much info about it on the net.

I don't know much how scam sites work... But most don't have live customer service do they?

http://i37.tinypic.com/2a7c4np.jpg

I'm not too worried... Even if they are knockoffs... i'm sure the quality is still slightly better than the screenprinted ones found in the stores...

(The Bo Jackson jersey i'm talking about is the one I'm selling to the Raider Fan at my job for 100 bucks... Another reason why I'm lovin how this may work out.)

unlurking 07-09-2008 04:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 4836165)
You're not risking shit.

The only payment they accept is paypal, which is 100% secure.

Go and spend 250 for an authentic so I can laugh at you.

Wow, bitter much?

I was THANKING people for taking a risk and reporting back for others their experiences. I'm glad you had a good experience, and stated so here, but from google searches and basic research ALONE, I did not feel comfortable ordering there. And according to their banner, they take more than paypal (which is not half as secure as many seem to think).

At the same time, I CANNOT purchase something that I KNOW to be illegal. And for less than $40 (much less being from China), you know these are knock-offs. I cannot honestly even pretend these are legal.

So no, I unfortunately won't be getting one of these any time soon, but I also won't be paying $250 for an authentic either.

Stryker 07-09-2008 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 4835687)
Just ordered a Pujols jersey from them...Did some research and it seems all three Ravens fans bought Flaco jerseys from here and were satisfied. However, I did use PayPal, so if it is a scam, I should be able to get my money back. I'll let you guys know.

I ordered the Bowe jersey from them - $36.80 total. I used Paypal as well. Gotta love Paypal! :thumb:

Will give testimonial when it arrives.

donkey_hater 07-09-2008 07:24 AM

Received an e-mail from jersey 101 from some gal named Yuki confirming they received my order and wanted to verify they had everything correct IE size. The total shipped with paypal charges is $36.8. They now are supposed to send me a paypal invoice.

Stryker 07-09-2008 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donkey_hater (Post 4836798)
Received an e-mail from jersey 101 from some gal named Yuki confirming they received my order and wanted to verify they had everything correct IE size. The total shipped with paypal charges is $36.8. They now are supposed to send me a paypal invoice.

Ditto. I received mine today from a Tara. Will send me a paypal invoice as well.

The Bad Guy 07-09-2008 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcKing (Post 4836630)
I don't know much how scam sites work... But most don't have live customer service do they?

http://i37.tinypic.com/2a7c4np.jpg

I'm not too worried... Even if they are knockoffs... i'm sure the quality is still slightly better than the screenprinted ones found in the stores...

(The Bo Jackson jersey i'm talking about is the one I'm selling to the Raider Fan at my job for 100 bucks... Another reason why I'm lovin how this may work out.)

The material quality is 10x better than the screen printed replicas that are paper thin.

They are slightly lighter than real authentics (which is good if you sweat a ton), and the sewn numbers are perfect.

The Bad Guy 07-09-2008 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stryker (Post 4836757)
I ordered the Bowe jersey from them - $36.80 total. I used Paypal as well. Gotta love Paypal! :thumb:

Will give testimonial when it arrives.

I ordered my brother a Patrick Willis jersey from Fantastic-goods. I placed the order late Sunday, by Wednesday it was at my door.

I hope Jersey101 is nearly as good as them.

Bill Lundberg 07-09-2008 08:37 AM

I just got the following email from them.

Quote:

Dear Josh,
This is Yuki from www.jersey101.com , you just ordered one jersey " NFL Kansas City Chiefs Glenn Dorsey #72 Red Jersey (NFL-LX-R72) size 48 " from our website,
it's 36. 8 USD/PC (1.8 USD paypal fee included) including shipping, please confirm if the order is correct, so i can send you a paypal invoice.

Thanks

Yuki
The only problem is that my name isn't Josh and I ordered a size 54 White Glenn Dorsey Jersey

KcKing 07-09-2008 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 4836884)
I ordered my brother a Patrick Willis jersey from Fantastic-goods. I placed the order late Sunday, by Wednesday it was at my door.

I hope Jersey101 is nearly as good as them.

We'll see... I paypal'ed (sp) while chatting with Tara Last Night and she said it'll ship out on 7/10. She also told me the cut off was about 6AM central to ship on the tenth... So those of you that pay pal'ed afterwards will probably ship on the 11th. (But that's a guess)

RustShack 07-09-2008 01:46 PM

I want to buy a Bowe Jersey, but I have a feeling he will be chaning his number within the next couple years...

The Bad Guy 07-09-2008 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 4837604)
I want to buy a Bowe Jersey, but I have a feeling he will be chaning his number within the next couple years...

That's pure urban legend.

The guy has an 82 tat now. He's keeping that number.

He's not switching his number. He would have paid Jeff Webb to get it if he wanted it that bad.

RustShack 07-09-2008 02:38 PM

Oh I didn't know he got a new tat