ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Who Ordered The Code Red?? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278360)

SeeingRed 11-06-2013 07:43 AM

Who Ordered The Code Red??

Getting a huge kick out of how big this story has gotten lol. Its on every mainstream morning talk show and newspaper cover SMH. Now on Mike and Mike on ESPN they are reporting that the Dolphins organization wanted Incognito to "toughen up" Martin. What a mess. If this doesn't destroy a team with playoff aspirations ill eat my own hat. Losing 2 starting lineman over this...how ridiculous lmao. Pouncey has had an eventful couple months huh? He knows who ordered the code red.....I bet it was Hernandez! =D

Dante84 11-06-2013 07:45 AM

NERDS!!!

OrtonsPiercedTaint 11-06-2013 07:47 AM

Philbin comes from the Packers' organization. Don't poo poo this too much.

InChiefsHeaven 11-06-2013 07:48 AM

Holy crap...this just keeps getting better...

BlackHelicopters 11-06-2013 07:49 AM

Better and better. Each day is a treat.

SeeingRed 11-06-2013 07:57 AM

Crying? Are you crying? There's no crying in football! LMAO. The guy who is the biggeat loser in all this is poor Ryan Tannehill......hes now missing his whole blind side :-/ the final wrinkle in the story would be if he gets injured from backside pressure.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-06-2013 08:09 AM

Judge Randolph: *Consider yourself in Contempt!*

Kaffee: *Colonel Jessep, did you order the Code Red?*

Judge Randolph: You *don't* have to answer that question!

Col. Jessep: I'll answer the question!

[to Kaffee]

Col. Jessep: You want answers?

Kaffee: I think I'm entitled to.

Col. Jessep: *You want answers?*

Kaffee: *I want the truth!*

Col. Jessep: *You can't handle the truth!*

[pauses]

Col. Jessep: Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Kaffee: Did you order the Code Red?

Col. Jessep: I did the job I...

Kaffee: *Did you order the Code Red?*

Col. Jessep: *You're Goddamn right I did!*

Dayze 11-06-2013 08:27 AM

love that scene.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-06-2013 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 10164869)
love that scene.

I would like to see it redone with Heisenberg popping in and stating the last comment.

SeeingRed 11-06-2013 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10164840)
Judge Randolph: *Consider yourself in Contempt!*

Kaffee: *Colonel Jessep, did you order the Code Red?*

Judge Randolph: You *don't* have to answer that question!

Col. Jessep: I'll answer the question!

[to Kaffee]

Col. Jessep: You want answers?

Kaffee: I think I'm entitled to.

Col. Jessep: *You want answers?*

Kaffee: *I want the truth!*

Col. Jessep: *You can't handle the truth!*

[pauses]

Col. Jessep: Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Kaffee: Did you order the Code Red?

Col. Jessep: I did the job I...

Kaffee: *Did you order the Code Red?*

Col. Jessep: *You're Goddamn right I did!*

Awesome scene........for some reason I cant see Philbin ordering the code red though :shrug:

SeeingRed 11-06-2013 08:37 AM

Its reported that the O line coach and maybe the O Coordinator were in on trying to toughen up Martin. I guess Incognito's prowess as a bully was underestimated however. Didnt count on him trying to skull **** Martin while talking trash about his mom....or at least you would hope not anyway =0 LMAO

lcarus 11-06-2013 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10164874)
I would like to see it redone with Heisenberg popping in and stating the last comment.

The way Cranston delivered that simple, cliche line gives me goosebumps even after multiple viewings. The guy is epic.

ChiTown 11-06-2013 08:56 AM

Did you order the Code Red?

YOU'RE GODDAMNED RIGHT I DID

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/theda...in-500x348.jpg

Dayze 11-06-2013 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeeingRed (Post 10164878)
Awesome scene........for some reason I cant see Philbin ordering the code red though :shrug:

You're God Damn Right I did!
http://www.awfulannouncing.com/images/regisphilbin.jpg

ChiTown 11-06-2013 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 10164894)
The way Cranston delivered that simple, cliche line gives me goosebumps even after multiple viewings. The guy is epic.

in a series full of amazing scenes and lines, that one may be the best. LOVED IT!