ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News It's time we ban pitbulls (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270868)

silver5liter 03-08-2013 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Pink (Post 9476111)
This is funny, he saved his first post for this. LMAO

His rep just skyrocketed

pr_capone 03-08-2013 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silver5liter (Post 9476113)
His rep just skyrocketed

I have a gigantic rep stick and I put it DEEP inside the n00b.

silver5liter 03-08-2013 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9476114)
I have a gigantic rep stick and I put it DEEP inside the n00b.

Push it to the limit

nstygma 03-08-2013 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9476096)
not sure if I want to PM him the death threat or give him positive rep, but with a death threat

I'm thinking if I go the posirep route and it gets back to a mod I can be like..."hey! it was positive rep! that can't be a threat!"

hm, decisions

it doesn't matter, just put "figuratively" at then end. like, I still have your address from that one time and I'll be over one of these nights to plunge a knife into your neck while you sleep, figuratively of course. then its not a real threat of any kind.

Hootie 03-08-2013 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nstygma (Post 9476116)
it doesn't matter, just put "figuratively" at then end. like, I still have your address from that one time and I'll be over one of these nights to plunge a knife into your neck while you sleep, figuratively of course. then its not a real threat of any kind.

nice

I never thought of that...figuratively speaking

Hog's Gone Fishin 03-08-2013 02:04 AM

I'm with Richard on this. I own lots of rental property and I absolutely WILL NOT allow any tenants with pit bulls. I will evict them. They are normally owned by gang bangers and or people that don't have the brains to take care of them properly.

I have raised and bred Rottweillers for years ,used to sell them to soldiers at FT Bragg. I love Rottys but there again they need to be taken care of properly.

Would you let someone babysit your child if they owned a pit bull? Absolutely not.

Would you let someone babysit your child if they owned a dachsund ? Yes,probably.

The dogs were bred to fight , I don't care what anybody says. That's why guess what, when you go to a dog fight what do you think yo'll see, a lab against a border collie. No , ****ing pitts. **** pit bulls!

J Diddy 03-08-2013 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9476118)
I'm with Richard on this. I own lots of rental property and I absolutely WILL NOT allow any tenants with pit bulls. I will evict them. They are normally owned by gang bangers and or people that don't have the brains to take care of them properly.

I have raised and bred Rottweillers for years ,used to sell them to soldiers at FT Bragg. I love Rottys but there again they need to be taken care of properly.

Would you let someone babysit your child if they owned a pit bull? Absolutely not.

Would you let someone babysit your child if they owned a dachsund ? Yes,probably.

The dogs were bred to fight , I don't care what anybody says. That's why guess what, when you go to a dog fight what do you think yo'll see, a lab against a border collie. No , ****ing pitts. **** pit bulls!

I think we should ban hogs.

pr_capone 03-08-2013 02:10 AM

Quote:

If I know the dog and the human? If I know it is a well trained dog and I trust it's owner? Absolutely.

Quote:

Think about this statement.

Those guns were made to kill, I don't care what anybody says. That's why guess what, when you hear of a school shooting what do you think was used, a handgun or a bolt action .22. No, ****ing assault rifles. **** assault rifles.

The breed does have specific needs but in a "pack" with a good leader Alpha (person, they are fantastic dogs and are great with kids. It is up to the people to train the dog well.

nstygma 03-08-2013 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9476123)
I think we should ban hogs.

hog attacks have been on the rise!

J Diddy 03-08-2013 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 9476127)
Yea, bacon sucks.

bite your tongue.

Bacon is what we do with euthanized hogs.

nstygma 03-08-2013 02:12 AM

Quote:

They are normally owned by gang bangers and or people that don't have the brains to take care of them properly.

so its the people, not the dogs?

Sorter 03-08-2013 02:13 AM

Quote:

It would depend on the age of my child, the owner, and the pit itself. I don't have children and don't have enough arrogance to think I'd know how I'd view this situation if I had a kid.

However, I do think that those 3 factors would be evaluated before saying no to anybody that owns a pit.

Also, is it a game pit? Like, one that will take down a lion? LMAO

Richard_Cuckold 03-08-2013 02:18 AM

Quote:

Glad someone finally agrees with me.

Hog's Gone Fishin 03-08-2013 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9476128)
If I know the dog and the human? If I know it is a well trained dog and I trust it's owner? Absolutely.

Think about this statement.

Those guns were made to kill, I don't care what anybody says. That's why guess what, when you hear of a school shooting what do you think was used, a handgun or a bolt action .22. No, ****ing assault rifles. **** assault rifles.The breed does have specific needs but in a "pack" with a good leader Alpha (person, they are fantastic dogs and are great with kids. It is up to the people to train the dog well.

Dude, apples and oranges. Although I understand what you're saying. I know Pitts can be a good pet for a responsible owner. But 99% of the time that's the problem. And guns don't kill people. But a Pitt Bull will.

nstygma 03-08-2013 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9476139)
Dude, apples and oranges. Although I understand what you're saying. I know Pitts can be a good pet for a responsible owner. But 99% of the time that's the problem. And guns don't kill people. But a Pitt Bull will.

i agree with you about the rentals, but that's because i don't trust people to be responsible.